Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cherubim

A call to Aliens Hellllllllllooooo

4 posts in this topic

A few weeks ago me and one of my close friends were bored and standing in the middle of a field witch is on the side of a main road opposite a large shopping complex. We were playing around and were making patterns in the grass. when we thought it was a godd idea to make some crop cirlces... So over the next two hours we made very large pattern in no time at all being very pleased with our work we survey it from a near by hilll and photographed it. Leaving feeling like champions we thought nothing more of it.

Then i read in the news paper 10 days later that the hill on which i live has be a spot for much UFO activity and even video fottage of three orange lights has been taken. Awed about this me and my mate headed back to the field some week or two after the sightings to find the a strange patterns had been made to our original buy with no evidence of tracks. Cool huh well something made the patterns and i personel am not much of a believer but im telling someone. Cool huh i ve got some aliens phone number

I think you have too much time on your hands matey.

:twisted:

:s2 :s2 :s2

:s2 :s2 :mrgreen: