Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Personal Reaearch on 2012

danpotter

Hi all...Im Danpotter,..This is my own narration..not copied from other sites..Im not a supporter of 2012 disaster,but Personally,i read many books and collected much information and finally im presenting you this....

Dark and Difficulties lies ahead....by saying this i dont mean to make u to make u all feel tension and worry...im not creating any controversies..just presenting my collected information.....I just mean to make u all ALERT for everything that is going to happen in future

1).We all Know that the time which v r living is called as "KALI YUGA".According to may sacred books there are 4 yugas

1. Krutha Yuga

2.Tretha Yuga

3.Dwapari yuga

4.Kali Yuga [which we are living in this stage]

According to the Books and History and Puranic Sources,the tretha yuga was ended with the death of Lord Krishna which took place in 3102 BC and kali Yuga was Started.we know that all religious Prophecies saying that the world will end at any time after 5000 years.So when we calculate now this year is not exactly 2009.Its actually 5111.so we have already crossed 5000yrs.According to the sacred "Sri Guru Charithra",[the book that said many things and already proved to happend] Lord Dattatreya said that Kali Yuga wil meet with "Pralayam" which means the gr8 destruction after 5000 years at any time.Ofcourse,Lord didnt mentiond that entire world will be gone,but said that a very Major Damage to Earth.So this is one proof

2).We all already listening to many Predictions according to Mayans saying that the world will end on 21st December 2012.We dont know what exactly happens....but there is a prediction saying that their will be a sever damage to our mother Earth.This may be Taken as another proof[second Proof]

3). if we observe many unfair-things going on in this world...this may be an indication

4).According to an Indian sacred book,the omes of end of the world are like this:-

1.Sever Earth quakes

2.distastrs like Tsunamis

3.The interchange of the places of sun and moon

4.we can observe dangerous comets on the sky

First two things already happend,we need to chk for 3 & 4 thngs to happen,if 2012 is really the End

5).Finally NASA recently found an object moving around the earth named Asteroid 2002 NT7

2002nt7.gif

Anyways...we still dont know what exactly happens,but god is with us and hope for the Best

This is all i collected till now and still collecting information and i will update this if i get any new information about the Future of the Earth.

Thank You All

Danpotter

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danpotter

• Mattshark

• Queen in the North

• Sir Wearer of Hats

1.Sever Earth quakes

2.distastrs like Tsunamis

3.The interchange of the places of sun and moon

4.we can observe dangerous comets on the sky

Well 3 is never going to happen so don't worry.

And this ignoring the fact that all this 2012 stuff is utter rubbish and adding a different pile of rubbish from another religion isn't going to change that.

Edited by Mattshark

My (very scientific- hint: Google) personal research on 2012 reveals that nothing is going to happen in 2012 doomsday wise.

However, if the world does end of 21st December 2012, I will be very annoyed, what with it being a week and a bit before I'm 19, and I feel by that point in time I will not have experienced everything the world has to offer. <_<

That's my two cents pence on the whole shebang.

Dan.... what does your brother Harry have to say about it all?

hey sorry i didnt get u...:) ru kidding or wat??actually i didnt get u :)

hey sorry i didnt get u...:) ru kidding or wat??actually i didnt get u :)

Oh come on; whether you like him or not everyone has heard of Harry Potter.

How can someone consider themselves to be taken seriously when they suggest, scientifically, that research indicates the Sun and our Moon are going to change places.

You know, when you look up at the sky, the Sun and the Moon appear to be the same size because the Sun is actually 1000 times further away from Earth than the Moon. That makes the Moon 1/1000th the size of the Sun.

You're suggesting for some reason the Sun will decide to come and orbit Earth even though it has a gravitational mass absolutely minuscule to that of the Sun. And the Moon will decide to ignore the facts of science altogether and go wander off away from its fixed orbit to an empty part of space.

I don't think we'll have much of an opportunity to 'check' if this happens either.

And for the record, your 1 and 2 have always been happening, and always will, they are a part of a shifting world such as the one we live on.

danpotter, I do apologize, but your research is laughable. If you did any proper digging at all the first thing you'd notice is that the Mayans did absolutely not EVER predict any kind of disaster in 2012 at all, that their long count calender does actually not specifically end on a modern date, that their long count calendar is not the only calendar the Mayans used to track time, and that we are, according to them, only passing through one of their recorded ages into another which actually the still existing Mayans consider an 'enlightened, exciting time' for humans.

what you have stated, is impossible. as Burnside just cleared up. it would defy astrophysics for the sun to orbit something incredibly smaller than them. stating something like this is Ludicrous. clearly no research was done, and you didnt pay attention in science class.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

Sun and moon switching places may mean day turns into night and vice versa..... There is reference to this happening in the past in many religions of the world. A night lasting up to 10 days, and on the other side of a planet a day that lasted 10 days.. Then supposedly after that the height of the sky rose? Possibly the Earth shifted causing our view of the celestial bodies to move some degrees.

Dan.... what does your brother Harry have to say about it all?

I feel compelled to ask that we stay on topic here.

This thread is about ``research'' on 2012, and therefore only relevant fictional novels and movies should be referenced here. Obviously the movie `2012' is acceptable, perhaps `The Core', `The Day After Tomorrow', and `Knowing' might also be appropriate.

If you want to mention `Harry Potter', I suggest you post in a different thread.

(just kiddin' around.)

My antie was a Hairy potter! But man she knew how to grow Roses! :wacko:

Sun and moon switching places may mean day turns into night and vice versa..... There is reference to this happening in the past in many religions of the world. A night lasting up to 10 days, and on the other side of a planet a day that lasted 10 days.. Then supposedly after that the height of the sky rose? Possibly the Earth shifted causing our view of the celestial bodies to move some degrees.

That sounds like a major glitch in the Matrix... or there was a mathematical anomaly in the universes programming that caused a bug, prompting God to apply a quick hotfix. Either that, or people were eating too many shrooms.