Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Turkeys to race for their lives on internet

News-Bot

Posted By Crosis on Wednesday, November 27 2002

Subject: Turkeys to race for their lives on internet

Twelve Christmas turkeys are to get the chance to escape the Yuletide chop by taking part in a race.

The winner of the first Gobble Cup, which will be shown on the internet on December 20, will be spared.

Click Here To Read The Complete Article......

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarro

• crosis

• Magikman

• PurpleStuart

Top Posters In This Topic

Subject: Humans to race for their lives on internet

Twelve Christmas humans are to get the chance to escape the Yuletide chop by taking part in a race.

The winner of the first Babble Cup, which will be shown on the internet on December 20, will be spared.

Yummmmmmmmmmmm

image :s7

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to US members of the forum, and least anyone feel left out;

image:P

Yeah Happy thanksgiving to all you Colonial types

:s2 @ MM post.

Yeap HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all across the pond :s1

just be grateful someone isnt roasting you and putting you on a plate this year, ok?

and btw, you could have at least went to the trouble of finding a carrot pic instead of grass. that's not very funny.

and btw.......... that's not very funny.

Really? Gee, kind of like how I find little humor in the sanctimonious, nauseatingly repetitive, holier than thou comments you feel justified assaulting us with ad nauseum. Believe it or not, we're capable of determining levels of offensiveness and abject stupidity without having it thrust in our face continuously. The article was posted to the 'bizarre' category, which in and of itself means someone found it disturbing, for obvious reasons. Like your response. Ironic, hey? You accuse us of being uptight, perhaps you should take your own advise and lighten up. One can be admired for their beliefs, but just as easily reviled for pushing them beyond reasonable limits.

Magikman

DSchwartz,

If that little link was meant to change my views on eating animals you are going to be sadly mistaken.

First of all a good percentage of all statistics are made up (by people like you) in the first place to try and sway peoples views around to your way of thinking.And i dont care that the stats came from a "reliable" source.They are bent and manipulated to show what the author wants them to say.

Secondly .I don't care....................................How do you like them apples ??

And please dont start with the "If you had to kill them you wouldn't eat them" speech Beceause having been a slaughterman I have killed enough animals to feed every visitor to this forum (Not that is is a good thing to boast about).

In short ......................SHUT UP !!

i thought i posted a comment in a very lighthearted manner after your insulting taunt at my way of life. then, i chose not to reply at all, i just posted a link with some interesting facts about meat eating. if anyone needs to lighten up, its you guys.

i find it ironic that meat eaters are so cruel to vegetarians and then get so offended when they try to point out why meat eating is bad for you. i can take a jab, why can't you?

and honestly, i could give a rat's ass what you choose to eat. be a barbarian, its your god given right- or is that just propaganda written by a meat eater to justify your way of life, Crosis?

and speaking of lightening up.... Magikman, when i said it wasn't very funny, i meant that it lacked humor due to grass being inedible. i wasn't being 'sanctimonious' and all those other fancy words you grubbed up from your vocabulary to insult me with ;)

I'm a on a Vegatarian diet at the moment - I only eat Vegans :)

??? ahh crosis come back.......

MM