Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A party with all the UM members.

Hazzard

The NE United States is snowville this year as well. I'm sick to death of it! r020.gif

LOL, Here in Montana, where we usually have a foot or two of snow this time of year, there's no snow on the ground (under 3000 feet) and it's a balmy 50 degrees f.

Odie :P

Can I join the party? unsure.gif

I could bring my guitar and a synth or two, if that's OK with everyone.

Can I join the party? unsure.gif

I could bring my guitar and a synth or two, if that's OK with everyone.

Bring it... :tu: ...and your choise of poison is??

**Our bartender is on a plane ... will be dropping down any time now..**

Edited by Hazzard

Scanner, my friend...

Lilly have seen me from the time my first was born, and if you ask her, I look like my avatar.

Only a slight resemblence...you're not quite that scary (close, but not quite).

Bring it... thumbsup.gif ...and your choise of poison is??

**Our bartender is on a plane ... will be dropping down any time now..**

Thanks Hazzard. I like long island ice teas, but I think I'll just start with a good ale.

BTW, I do take requests.

The NE United States is snowville this year as well. I'm sick to death of it! r020.gif

Notice that Al Gore is nowhere to be found?

I think we should all get together...those of us who are experiencing this ridiculously nasty winter (which is probably most of us) and celebrate global warming with a good stiff shot...or three.

:yes:

Notice that Al Gore is nowhere to be found?

He's probably gone somewhere warm (I would if I could!).

I think we should all get together...those of us who are experiencing this ridiculously nasty winter (which is probably most of us) and celebrate global warming with a good stiff shot...or three.

Make mine a nice merlot or shiraz. a035.gif

He's probably gone somewhere warm (I would if I could!).

Make mine a nice merlot or shiraz. a035.gif

They are all flying as fast as they can up into the Tibetian mtns,to the seceret bases to get on those Giant Ships ! Didnt you see the pre-view documentry! 2012 :rolleyes:

They are all flying as fast as they can up into the Tibetian mtns,to the seceret bases to get on those Giant Ships ! Didnt you see the pre-view documentry! 2012 :rolleyes:

As with most of Roland Emmerich movies this one had good CGI... but that was about it.

I have been shoveling snow almost EVERY GD day sense Chrismas, Im starting to wonder if the next ice-age has come early... :angry2:

*Speaking of... Where will all the people living in that inevitable future go... some 15 000 years from now??

Next ice age. http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s1128898.htm

Edited by Hazzard

I have been shoveling snow almost EVERY GD day sense Chrismas, Im starting to wonder if the next ice-age has come early... :angry2:

I feel your pain (literally). I think we need our own personal snow plows! r010.gif

As with most of Roland Emmerich movies this one had good CGI... but that was about it.

*Speaking of... Where will all the people living in that inevitable future go... some 15 000 years from now??

Next ice age. http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s1128898.htm

I would put money that we will be only a digi-memory on anything that survives our Deep space probes we have

sent out . As for Mankind will most likely have destroyed Our Habatial Planet Long before 15,000 years.

Maybe,justmaybe We will send our DNA out into space .

I just hope its not missunderstood as just more of that Roswell non-sence by a Alien Race that just may know

hHow to put Humpty-Dumpty back together again.

there`s Still Time for a Few B.B.Q `s left though ! :devil:

Its now official,.. Im living on a desolate world covered with ice and snow, located in the Anoat sector, a rarely-traveled portion of the Outer Rim Territories.

Im expecting Imperial Walkers any time now. :angry2:

Instead of shooting at me, I wish they could bring some of that good stuff from Chalmuns Cantina.

(this is how I imagine the UM party) ^_^

Edited by Hazzard

Hey, I'll dress up like Nalan Cheel and play the bandfill...

Nalan_Cheel.jpg

...if Lilly wears this ever-popular little number.

Metalbikini.jpg

I mean, under her fake tauntaun fur coat, since it's so cold out and all. wink2.gif

Holy Crap! ($5.00 to Sweetpumper) I'd need one heck of a big fur coat to cover up that little number. Also, think I'd need Howard Hughs to design me a better top! :unsure2:

No ! Troll`s at Our party Hazzard! But I cant wait to See Lilly in that outfit ! :innocent:

Smoker comeing on line as we speak!

No ! Troll`s at Our party Hazzard! But I cant wait to See Lilly in that outfit ! :innocent:

Good job dude. :nw: What are we having? :)

Good job dude. :nw: What are we having? :)

Two Briskets, And One Texas Sized T-Bone Stk ! I gotta get you to taste these master peices ! :innocent:

post-68971-126757116248_thumb.jpg

Two Briskets, And One Texas Sized T-Bone Stk ! I gotta get you to taste these master peices ! :innocent:

And pancakes for dessert.

342658114_61695d0f54.jpg

I suspect you're gonna have quite a wait. There's just no way I'd fit into a teeny little get up like that (don't believe me just look at my profile pix). Like my Dad used to say, "You can't squeeze 10 pounds of flour into a 5 pound sack". :lol:

I suspect you're gonna have quite a wait. There's just no way I'd fit into a teeny little get up like that (don't believe me just look at my profile pix). Like my Dad used to say, "You can't squeeze 10 pounds of flour into a 5 pound sack". :lol:

Oh! Lilly you too shy Girl! Weneed all that Lovely Lilly We are afterall A very opened minded Lot!

And If there`s any Flour left over Im makeing some yummy Buttemilk Pancakes ! And were all invited!Secially Isensee shes our pancake Queen!

:rolleyes: Lets Eat!

post-68971-12676520894_thumb.jpg

Edited by DONTEATUS

Good grief! I eat those pancakes then I'll have to squeeze 20 pounds of flour into the 5 pound sack!!! :rofl:

Its all going to be ok Lilly now that the earth has shifted off its axis its going to be Like the Bahamas` and we will all just roast away to a tan ,thin Bunch of Happy Beauty`s ! Cant wait! The B.B.Q. is a Smokeing :tu::rolleyes:

Oh! Lilly you too shy Girl! Weneed all that Lovely Lilly We are afterall A very opened minded Lot!

And If there`s any Flour left over Im makeing some yummy Buttemilk Pancakes ! And were all invited!Secially Isensee shes our pancake Queen!

:rolleyes: Lets Eat!

DoubleFacePalm.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=1C9REJR1EMRZ83Q7QRG2&Expires=1267682746&Signature=Du2Gkai7bUOJpO%2Fd14QuWYdQqsc%3D

It's okay, Miss Lilly. They have fruit on top :lol: