Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A party with all the UM members.

Hazzard

30 degrees of cross wind no-sweat for sweetie ! Mid will greese her on the center line like bang on the numbers as always !

Bad & I were bust shakin down the Bar,and Party Rooms getting all the important stuff ready ,Like The Stores,and New Flt suits we all will be wearing !

I know Mid will approve of the new Look ! Bright Dark Purple with a Neck to pant leg length Chrome Silver Lighting Bolt ! Wow Were going to get an Award this year at Milliyways ! :tu:

And we did in fact grease her. What a flyin' machine!

Right down the centerline of runway 15, a good 70 degree crosswind at 25 KTS hitting us. She behaved like she owas on a beach in mid-summer. Smooth as glass!

WEll ITs a good thing that That GPS system and master command Brain function you have got the cross wind right ! I would of crabbed us all over the tarmac !

WEll ITs a good thing that That GPS system and master command Brain function you have got the cross wind right ! I would of crabbed us all over the tarmac !

Actually, D, that was just stick and rudder work...hands on stuff. I never fly approaches via GPS or instruments unles it's IFR out. Today wasn't IFR at all. A nice, windy, VFR day at EDW!

It's nice weather for 150 tons empty weight!

We will be Always Hands on But theres something to be said for the Monkey under the Dash ! Its Always a Good back up !

Sweetie Loves Its when SAL in got the Stick ! Ive downloaded some of her commits over the summer,seems that SAL and Sweetie have been having a few sims that are not on the Logs ?

But THats an Issue thats best left to You and SAL. I`ll Keep out of that Re-Boot .

But You know we are getting close to a good Launch date for some Lunar Test Flts ! Im all in ! :clap:

We really need to put this thread back on the Top ! ITs the only thread that makes any cents ! :tu: Over !

This party doesn't start until I walk in:

tumblr_ldcta7osQx1qbopido1_500.gif

You may all proceed now.

:)

SAL to Mid ! over,go to Rec,Deck and Food server station for update from Donteatus.

Donteatus to SAL over: DOnt let Mid down her please.

SAL: YEs young man whats on your mind this time?

Donteatus: SAL I need to get into the main frame brain of Sweetie without H`er Capt,MId knowing about a little tweek I need to do to the Bar Stk`s and Food quantities ! Ok ?

SAL: Sorry but you to have the code`s for the main frame to change our gross weights and mass limits.But I`ll ck and see If I can get you a few extra pounds of variances here and there. Ok ?

Donteatus: Thank you SAL I`ll make sure I put some extra WD-40 in your Lubes on the next service. Mid mustin never find out about our little affair ! He`s quite the protective Lord & King on this Tub.

SAL: Affirmative youngster !

Donteatus: SAL Im way older than you ANd Sweetie Too ! Afterall we just built you Too less than Three years ago !

SAL: Over !

Donteatus : Over back-at-Ya Girl ! :tu:

Edited by DONTEATUS

Looks like we will need to put in a few more bunks this trip Mid ! A few new crew members are riding into EAFB for try outs ! :tu:

Nah, D, it's just that blue button they put on the side of my head. One press, and piles of aerodynamic data flood forward!...

:tsu::tu::tsu:

Nah, D, it's just that blue button they put on the side of my head. One press, and piles of aerodynamic data flood forward!...

:tsu::tu::tsu:

Yeah me too ! Now that I bought a used Hoopdie to sport around in here in Big-D Lifes gotten a bit better, I have all sorts of time no on my hands. Even If a smell a bit like hydropuke-a-zien !

post-68971-0-39978900-1351567882_thumb.j

Edited by DONTEATUS

SAL to Mid ! over,go to Rec,Deck and Food server station for update from Donteatus.

Donteatus to SAL over: DOnt let Mid down her please.

SAL: YEs young man whats on your mind this time?

Donteatus: SAL I need to get into the main frame brain of Sweetie without H`er Capt,MId knowing about a little tweek I need to do to the Bar Stk`s and Food quantities ! Ok ?

SAL: Sorry but you to have the code`s for the main frame to change our gross weights and mass limits.But I`ll ck and see If I can get you a few extra pounds of variances here and there. Ok ?

Donteatus: Thank you SAL I`ll make sure I put some extra WD-40 in your Lubes on the next service. Mid mustin never find out about our little affair ! He`s quite the protective Lord & King on this Tub.

SAL: Affirmative youngster !

Donteatus: SAL Im way older than you ANd Sweetie Too ! Afterall we just built you Too less than Three years ago !

SAL: Over !

Donteatus : Over back-at-Ya Girl ! :tu:

D,

You have access to SAL at your discretion. SAL has complete discretion on who she talks to, or who she works or plays with.

I've given her 100% authority over all refits. However, be aware she has restrictions in place on any exterior aerodynamic change. After we refixed that aspect two weeks ago and have reflown about 45 hours of intense re-testing (all very good results), she's uninclined to accept any others, and in fact, new flight rules address changes in structure, and cannot be violated by anyone.

Clear any internal changes through her.

• Like 1

D,

You have access to SAL at your discretion. SAL has complete discretion on who she talks to, or who she works or plays with.

I've given her 100% authority over all refits. However, be aware she has restrictions in place on any exterior aerodynamic change. After we refixed that aspect two weeks ago and have reflown about 45 hours of intense re-testing (all very good results), she's uninclined to accept any others, and in fact, new flight rules address changes in structure, and cannot be violated by anyone.

Well SAL and I have come to an agreement Mid ,We have decided together that All new crew members will be trained in Texas at my new B.B.Q, Space port in North Dallas. I have Fourty Two Thousand Square feet of Totally Smoked Filled interior space ,incld`s Dorm

D,

Well SAL and I have come to an agreement Mid ,We have decided together that All new crew members will be trained in Texas at my new B.B.Q, Space port in North Dallas. I have Fourty Two Thousand Square feet of Totally Smoked Filled interior space ,incld`s Dorm`s rec rooms spa`s and Fool service B.B.Q area. Now if you have never seen my B.B.Q Spa,Salon,Training facility your in for a treat.

ANd No there are no Horses or Living Cattle anywhere near this place. Like most people think of Texas ! Everybody dosnt ride around on Horse back !

But We do have plenty of horses under the hoods of our four wheeled rides!

So I`ll get back to you on the Training details and C&G loading req`s on the trip`s stores Im putting together. THis trip we all will be dinning on really down home cooking. Lots of Grilled Meats,and veggies !

And to drink this time Bades going to melt our brains out. We have gotten a few new and undiscovered Mixes ! A few hundred Texas wines,and All the Tequila`s that have ever been distilled!

And Four that Bad`s & I made ourselfs from the extracts of Sweeties lower bliges ! the really Thick stuff !

So Get that Flt, Itinerary ready for all the NEwbee`s! :tu:

Edited by DONTEATUS

Roger that, D!

I'm watching you too, between Sally sessions (she keeps me busy!)

SAL actully fabricated wiote a wine storage volume on deck 4! last week, and the supply is going to be prolific...in fact it is now (I'm logging 3200 lbs of wine in as we speak, and that's half of the initial plan for orbital OPS. Surface wine is a different quantity altogether. But worry not, the new Boeing thruster matrix is more than capable of handling it all. We're probably a week or so from flying away!

Will know more by the end of the weekend!

Great news ! Lunch date`s set,weights ,crew`s,ship`s stores,Were almost there !

Now for a little side line news,Lilly and and here all Girl Band Is wanting to have there own level sound studio& quarters! Well you know premia-donas! They get what they want or no Band !

As for the rest of the crew,I know we have a few bunks set aside for some of your seal-6 types to keep us all in order! And all the Tequilla they can hold down !

So Lets you and Badeskov`s & I have a little after work Drink on Bar deck !

I`ll throw together a few Short rib hoggies ! :tu:

Well after a long weekend training session with Mid,and Sweetie,SAL and the Gang Its clear we need a bit more Stk`s in the Bar ! Seem`s we drank all the month long inventory in just two nights ? Man We need some professional help ! :wacko:

Come in Capt,Mid ! We have Great News ! NASA is going back to the Moon ! New`s Flash ! Get Sweetie prepped ! And the I`ll call in the Crew !

Our New President signed the OK last week under the table ! It should hit the news stand this week !

YEah ! YEah ! we can take a copy on our mission ,Mid will like a Good Zombie flick ! I dont know about SAL though ? SHe`s got a thing for the oldies and Romantic types ! Although BRad pit still fits the bill on the Hot Hunk !

So Who`s bringing there High water boots this trip ? :tu:

Update on Mission 03 2012 YEar of the FastAle Club !

transmission to Flt deck : Mid come in please ?

:time line 00darkthirty,and a few. I have disturbing news about SAL Mid, She`s gone AWALL and gotten herself married to a Guy names Titan-II a self proclaimed Super Computer. over ?

:time line 00early in the Friggin A.of M . ITs not to worry Im sure She can keep him in line ,Im in progress of addinf some new conduits and power transformers into Sweetie to handle the new loads they will be drawing.

:time line 00LUNCH time ! LEts meet in the Galley for some B.B.Q taste testing shall we ? Over ! :tsu:

Edited by DONTEATUS