Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A party with all the UM members.

Hazzard

happy new year

tumblr_mfjgajnuGR1rkmiy0o1_500.gif

Thats some Good drugs you have there mcrom 901 ! Happy New Beer ! :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

May you See All the Stars and Planets And Wonders of the Entire Universe My Good Friend RIP I will miss you. BUt THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING !

MID was a great part of our Forum !

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 6

May you See All the Stars and Planets And Wonders of the Entire Universe My Good Friend RIP I will miss you. BUt THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING !

He was a great part of our forum and he will be sorely missed! Very much so.

• Like 3

MID I expect will be welcomed by Neil Armstrong at the Pearly Gates. It seems fitting.

I too want to say thank you to MID. Always a kind word for me, and a good chat, always time and patience for me. I hold him in high regard, and yes, I agree 100% a great part of this forum. One thing, MID will be remembered, even by his Nick across the globe.

Thank you for letting us know of our fallen friend D. I am sorry the news is so sad.

• Like 5

We Will be posting a Great Memorial very Soon ! Remember to Look Up At the Moon at night ,THat is where Mid is !He Helped us Get there Now He walks among the Men that Did too !

• Like 6

Whats this.... what happened!!?? :unsure2:

DB Mid passed on thru and we all will remember this great man . more to come in a day !

• Like 1

Somehow this thread seems like a very fitting venue to honor the memory of MID - it would be in his spirit. He was a great person, always ready with relevant information and a joke to go with it!

*Raises glass* Farewell and Godspeed MID, and thank you for all of our conversations and your presence here at UM. May you now explore the Universe in ways that the rest of us can only dream of. I will miss you and our conversations so very much.

• Like 6

Somehow this thread seems like a very fitting venue to honor the memory of MID - it would be in his spirit. He was a great person, always ready with relevant information and a joke to go with it!

Well said, sir. I'm truly at a loss for words right now, so I think I'll just join you in your toast ...

* raises glass *

Godspeed, MID. Have a safe journey, my friend.

• Like 4

I'm just still in shock. This thread will always remind me of someone who I learned a lot from and all the fun I had learning it. *raises glass also* God bless MID. RIP.

• Like 3

I think for one as great as MID, the charged glasses will be plenty. He was admired and well respected by many.

toast.jpg

kelblog1.jpg?w=914

• Like 7

Damn it he was awesome to get to the point. He taught me so much. And often put me in place back in the day. I will miss him very much.

• Like 6

I didn't expect my heart to be so heavy. I am glad to have known MID at least and honored that he took the time to mingle with some of us less knowledgeable folk. I'm not sure this place will ever be the same without him.

• Like 8

the party outings to the moon will not be the same again... MID has taken it to the next level, cruisin the galaxy at godspeed... tRIP on MID

• Like 4

I will always think of MID as a friend although we never met in real life. He was one of those extraordinary people that you couldnt get enough of. Really nice guy that always took the time to share his vast knowledge.

I just dont know what to say,... this is truly sad.

• Like 7

I didn't chat with you as much as I would have liked and this board is now a sadder place for your absence...

Godspeed MID, you are cleared to leave orbit...

• Like 8

Even though we didn't see eye to eye on 'some' subjects, and found ourselves on the opposing sides of the odd contentious point...I always respected the guys experience and knowledge, and learned plenty about the practicalities of NASA's aspirations from him!

And even though I could never claim to be his best friend, I admired , envied his experience, and will miss the old guy! And for sure, this forum will definitely be a much poorer place without MID!

R.I.P MID., it's been an honour knowing you for a while.

• Like 9

I would like to echo the sentiments of 1963, Boon and others.

My condolences to his family.

RIP MID.

(maybe Saru would consider a minutes silence on the forum at some point in respect for MID, not sure if feasible, just an idea)

• Like 2

This is where Mid will ck in with us from time to time , Im sure of that ! He`s got a way with the electrons now that can open all the Doors to the Universe ! :tu:

• Like 1

Is it going to be a troll party?

It appears as though it might turn into one if you keep this up.

Are you enjoying yourself by taking a crap on the thread so soon after one of the most respected and beloved members in the history of this forum just passed away and people were paying their respects?

This is where Mid will ck in with us from time to time , Im sure of that ! He`s got a way with the electrons now that can open all the Doors to the Universe ! :tu:

Oh yes, he will I am sure - he is going to keep a keen eye on us and make sure we don't use all the He3 on non-flight related activities. It was frowned upon when I sneaked some of it behind the bar on the flight deck the last time around :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Ahh.. I am at a loss what to say..

Mid mate.. you are now in a place where you can find all the answers and see all the truths.. your going to enjoy it so much.. and when our time comes to join you on the great journey.. just greet us with a nod and a wink.. no spoilers now..

May the Goddess grant you swift passage to the summerlands my friend..

• Like 2

It appears as though it might turn into one if you keep this up.

Are you enjoying yourself by taking a crap on the thread so soon after one of the most respected and beloved members in the history of this forum just passed away and people were paying their respects?

Sorry, but a lot of the post on this forum are obviously taking the p***. Not serious Ufology.