Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A party with all the UM members.

Hazzard

Sorry, but a lot of the post on this forum are obviously taking the p***. Not serious Ufology.

Why don't you show some respect and venture off to some other thread that holds your interest instead posting irrelevant and disrespectful comments here then?

• Like 8

Oh yes, he will I am sure - he is going to keep a keen eye on us and make sure we don't use all the He3 on non-flight related activities. It was frowned upon when I sneaked some of it behind the bar on the flight deck the last time around :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

We Will make it So badeskov`s ! Hazzard & You & I Have Been promoted to Flight Deck Masters. THe Missions Will Go on And We shall make Mid proud of Us !

• Like 3

One thing I do know We will Have Peace and Look Forward to a Better Thread,no distractions,no negativity ! End transmission ! :tu:

Sorry, but a lot of the post on this forum are obviously taking the p***. Not serious Ufology.

You do realise a long standing, well respected brilliant poster who was kind and had time for any person, and was a wealth of information that he was happy to share recently passed away don't you?

Well, if it is not credulous enough for you, don't ket the door hit you on the backside on your way out.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

We Will make it So badeskov`s ! Hazzard & You & I Have Been promoted to Flight Deck Masters. THe Missions Will Go on And We shall make Mid proud of Us !

I have been sitting drunk in a crater for months. You b******* never picked me up remember?

Thank the lord for MID telling me about the scotch stash in the Lunar Rover.

Let me at it. I'll make MID proud. Hold my drink AND WATCH THIS!

• Like 1

As we all walk thru the craters on all the moons,and planets we will walk with the Giants such as Armstrong,And Mid. they are whom lead the way to our adventures in the Stars .

I will post soon in the RIP section on Mids Great Storie of Life and NASA.working with his wife this week.

The Funneral is Sat RIP my Friend. :tu:

• Like 2

As we all walk thru the craters on all the moons,and planets we will walk with the Giants such as Armstrong,And Mid. they are whom lead the way to our adventures in the Stars .

I will post soon in the RIP section on Mids Great Storie of Life and NASA.working with his wife this week.

Thanks D for letting us know, I certainly appreciate it.

• Like 1

This thread might not be 100% about UFOs.... but there are really good ones here at UM where pretty much ALL of the known and not so known UFO sightings and cases are talked about, and sometime even disected to see if a claim/story/picture/youtube clip holds water.

If you need an all out believer forum where any and all claims are swallowed hole by all.... you are in the wrong place.

I forgot what my job was..... nothing with cleaning, or dishes, THAT I remember. :unsure2:

Edited by DBunker

I forgot what my job was..... nothing with cleaning, or dishes, THAT I remember. :unsure2:

Didn't somebody write "Dishes Go Here!" over the jettison hatch label? If not then I need to remedy that right now...

:lol:

• Like 2

Didn't somebody write "Dishes Go Here!" over the jettison hatch label? If not then I need to remedy that right now...

:lol:

Oops..... :blush:

Cheers,

Badeskov

Thanks Big D., it is very much appreciated! You now a lot more about MID than I do, but let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Excellent.

I will be be behind the bar and leave the control over the flight deck to you two. And we shall indeed make MID proud, although those are some mighty big shoes to fill. Another toast to MID, who I am sure is keeping a keen eye on us and making sure that we are not getting ourselves into too much trouble!

2011_apollo14_03.gif

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 4

iDIOT, We are celebrating the life of someone you dont even know... An ex NASA Scientist that taught ALL of us many important truths through sheer logic,data, and teaching.

Do not even suggest that any of us here are taking the P*** when celebrating his (MID's) life and his contributions to this forum.. You want ET stuff, then go to the hundreds of other threads available to you.

• Like 4

Excellent.

I will be be behind the bar and leave the control over the flight deck to you two. And we shall indeed make MID proud, although those are some mighty big shoes to fill. Another toast to MID, who I am sure is keeping a keen eye on us and making sure that we are not getting ourselves into too much trouble!

2011_apollo14_03.gif

Cheers,

Badeskov

Badeskov, is MID the guy on the left? if so then he looks exactly as I imagined him...

Badeskov, is MID the guy on the left? if so then he looks exactly as I imagined him...

No, that is Neil Armstrong. I just found it very fitting for MID.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 4

You know ? When we convert into Start stuff I bet we all Can be All that we dream to be . Mid is with us every stroke of the key. To the Moon Mid ,To the Moon !

:clap:

• Like 4

Every time I spoke with MID, for some reason an image much like this always entered my head

5OeSO.jpg

But the wonderful experiences he was kind enough to share, and amaze me with, and told me about, remind me of scenes like this, which I can never out of my head when I think of MID. :D

NASA-control.jpg

Apollo 11. White knuckles, far too many cigarettes and way too much coffee MID told me. What a time to be alive, and I have always suspected he might be in the above photo. My guess always was the guy in the second row, arms folded and glasses on. He looks ready for a coffee and a cigarette! :D I have relayed the conversations I had with MID with my family this week. He is remembered fondly downunder. All I do know for sure is that MID will live on in my memory for the rest of my life. I was very privileged to have known him.

RIP and Godspeed MID. Wish I could be there to see you off you champion.

I would like to express a special thanks to Donteatus for keep us all in the loop. As sad as the news is, I feel privileged to take part in honouring this fine man and his accomplishments. Without you D, we would be none the wiser, down here I might have never known. You are a champion, and you would be making MID proud I reckon. Cheers Buddy. You are top shelf. :tu:

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 7

Mmen like Mike are our Champion`s The entire NASA program,As it should be ! We know Hes reading all these post from Sweetie`s Cockpit As He cruises the Universe now . :tu:

Im purty sure that Mid would like us to Keep to standard and Wit at 100%. THe beautiful things that people have written are gems ,all.

• Like 4

A wonderful thought, Big D.

Captain is on the bridge!

4493497165_8a2e7fb284_z.jpg

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 6

I don't exactly remember what my job was either, but that's ok. I'm ready for the next mission. Just get me a window seat and one of badescov's awesome cocktails and I'm ready to go. I'll be looking forward to that Texas BBQ D. Also, please give my regards to MID's widow D. The next flight's for him so lets make it a great one.

• Like 2

I don't exactly remember what my job was either, but that's ok. I'm ready for the next mission. Just get me a window seat and one of badescov's awesome cocktails and I'm ready to go. I'll be looking forward to that Texas BBQ D. Also, please give my regards to MID's widow D. The next flight's for him so lets make it a great one.

We shall keep our mission statement alive ! To the Planets,and beyond ! THe New flt deck crew will be in training,as will all the crew members and everyone is invited to come on board for our First open Ship tour in a day or so . I`ll be posting our New Mission ASAP. Mid `s Life Celebration party will be Tonight at 0:0thirty or as close to it as possibel. Bring your Imaginations.

I know we can do this ! :tu:

• Like 3

An excellent post Psyche, and better than I could ever have expressed it. I would, however, like to just add to the following part:

<snip>

I would like to express a special thanks to Donteatus for keep us all in the loop. As sad as the news is, I feel privileged to take part in honouring this fine man and his accomplishments. Without you D, we would be none the wiser, down here I might have never known. You are a champion, and you would be making MID proud I reckon. Cheers Buddy. You are top shelf. :tu:

I too feel very privileged to take part in honoring this great man, not only for his accomplishments in life, but also for his ability to convey information in a very educative and inspirational way sprinkling over it his special sense of humor. And his choice was to generously share his wealth of information here at UM. It is in a moment like this that the quibbles and deep felt disagreements here at UM suddenly turn into an insignificant sideshow, dwarfed by the magnitude of the personality of the man and his legacy that has now passed. UM has truly lost one of its great ones and the void left behind by MID will be hard to fill by anyone, if ever possible.

MID, may you find peace at your final resting place while your spirit travels the black void between stars and planets, exploring the vastness of space as you helped others do those many years ago from behind a console. You are already sorely missed.

Marine-Funeral.jpg

And Big D., you are indeed top shelf, not that I have ever had any doubts of that.

• Like 4

At Zero Dark thirty we will all go out onto the tarmack and pause for a few moments for our Great Capt,Mid

We then will gather for a sign up of mission placement and crew postitons.

I would like to see how many want to go to the MOON first mission to build a monument to Our Space Hero`s .

Then lets throw around some ideas,on how we could write NASA a letter wishing them a wonderful new start for the 2013 year.

After we all ck in on our crew list We can appoint some jobs ect.

Then we better break for a party Mid style !

Over ! :tu:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I will be adding some Mid Life Info very Soon ! What A Guy He was ! :tu:

*SNIP* Wink at the Moon at night for him too !

Edited by Lilly
personal information