Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow People...!

aliwigan

Have anyone notice that the Shadow People seem to hang around Bathrooms??

I've read a few storys up and they all seem to mention the bathroom, so is it possible that they travel by water into others peoples home??

It's just got me thinking cos i follow one into the bathroom and was only 10 year old at the time, i did told my mother about it and she's told me it's my eyes playing trick on me but i found that hard to believe....

Love to hear your view..... dontgetit.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• FIRE STORM101

• DarkAnubis

• SerenitysRiver

Huh?

Tehe, sorry, I don't quite understand. Could you explain it a little better please?

where the hell did that come from...? .....oh no! the little white guy in my head's got control of my hands again!!!!

I think that since people are at thier most vulnerable and exposed in the bathroom that it's only natural that there would be more instances of seeing things like "Shadows" in that room. Your mind is on alert on a subconcious level..

What's i'm saying is that most storys i've read mention shadow people are in the bathroom or next to it...

So is that their gateway into our world and all i think of they come with the water to enter our home in a form of travel from one place to the other.

If that were the case then why not the kitchen as well? Or a river or lake? Or the sewers? Why only the bathroom?

maybe thats their hang out spot or something. someplace where all the shadow people can get together and have a drink or two.

The only shadow in my toilet is the shadow of my meat and tackle.

Don't believe everything you hear people. This is not how spirits work.

yikes.

whistling2.gif

Hey your question made me think of a story of my Mom's best friend. Her hubby and her lived in France in a nice little cottage home. For the longest time they thought their house was haunted, after years of trying to figure out what the heck was causing this someone brought to their attention that there might be a underground river underneath their home. They had the people out to test and sure enough it was that causing the problem all the time. Due to the underground water source it was causing all kinds of black aura's, magnetic pulls(movement of objects) etc.

Maybe since most bathrooms have at least 2 different sources of water (example: toliet, sink, bath tub) it could be causing a similar reaction? wink2.gif

I've seen shadow people indoors and outside, in the daylight. But only one in a hospital restroom. alien.gif

O...KAy.....some one needs to explain more....Like there just shadows that peeple see in the bathroom?????....Like other then theres??? blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

I have also done alot of research on shadow people . Some cases mention bathrooms but it really isn't comon enough to draw a patern . What does appear to be a comon thread is the fact that most people who suffer from attacks by shadow people had traumatic or violent up bringings . I don't know why thjat influences these things I just noticed the comon thread .

Bathrooms have bright lights, white shiny porecelin, mirrors, all the things necessary to play tricks on the eyes.

Plus a lot of shadow people occurences in the bathroom happen while people are walking by, the hallway is usually darker then the bathroom so this also provides more criteria to allow your eyes to trick you.

Not saying shadow people don't exist, but all things must be considered before concluding one specific thing.

user posted image

most of the photos I've seen of shadow people have been in places like family rooms and stairwells and such o.O

• 2 weeks later...

What does appear to be a comon thread is the fact that most people who suffer from attacks by shadow people had traumatic or violent up bringings .

My daughter had a traumatic problem with a "shaddow person" for about a month last year, but she hasn't had a traumatic childhood (she was eight at the time this occured). I would love any insight anyone might have into her situation. I have a basic outline of what happened here: http://serpentsanddoves.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

umm...i think, personally, mirrors are sumthin to do with it, cuz ya know, the whole 'ghost in the mirror' thing, and bloody mary...but hey, im just thinkin 'out loud'

I've had many encounters with shadowpeople, never in my bathroom, most were outside. But i have seen them in my room and in my hallway. They often put a sense of fear into me, but that may only be because i don't exactly know what they are. My thoughts are that they are 1. visiting perverts from another dimension. 2. Aliens who are invisible and projecting shadow. or 3. demons.

What does appear to be a comon thread is the fact that most people who suffer from attacks by shadow people had traumatic or violent up bringings .

My daughter had a traumatic problem with a "shaddow person" for about a month last year, but she hasn't had a traumatic childhood (she was eight at the time this occured). I would love any insight anyone might have into her situation. I have a basic outline of what happened here: http://serpentsanddoves.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Snarkyologist ,

That's an interesting and frightening story . Your child was never attacked by any of these shadow people was she ? Perhaps that's where the diference is .

I believe that diferent things trigger diferent , sightings and reports . For instance the shadow people that have made there way in to the unexplainable in recent years , the ones that fleat through your vision or are seen out of the corner of your eye , are more likely a visual trick of light .

The entities that attack are a mental projection of some sort , now that does not entirely rule out a spiritual conection ,because the mental process may be what is required to bring out the entity . And then of course you have sleep paralisis which appears to back up the mental projection theory .

Was that the only time you used the Blog ? I couldn't find any other material on it .

ghosts sometimes hang around water sources because it helps them come visible, especially to the people with special connexions to water, you know, the ones who can detect under ground water with just a branch

A water connection like surfing? wink2.gif

What are shadow people?

The term ,Shadow People ,is a loose discription for dark shadowy figures which are reportedly encountered by people.