Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Illuminati controls the music industry?

ShotofPoison

After watching videos by Drfreemason on YouTube I have to believe that the music industry is controlled. The reason I say that it is controlled by the Illuminati is because there is a lot of blatant illuminati symbolism in todays music. I do not believe that these musicians are putting the symbols in the music themselves, but I believe that they have handlers or they work for people who promise them fame, money and power if they "sell out". Selling out has a new meaning these days!

Artists who are "involved" are Lady GaGa, Beyonce, Rihanna and Jay-Z. This is evident through their symbolism in their performances, music videos, lyrics and notably in Jay-Z's clothing line. However, it is not limited to these artists alone.

Obviously the music industry is filled with a lot of sexuality because without a doubt sex sells! However, there is a lot of Illuminati symbolism in today's music. I am not trying to be all knowing or acting like I am a genius, but I am merely recognizing symbolism.

I've noticed symbolism in all of GaGa's music videos, but I have also noticed symbolism in Rihanna's videos. I decided to search for symbols myself in other music videos. Some had none, but "Remedy" by British pop artist Little Boots was filled with a lot of Illuminati symbolism. The latest video by Beyonce featuring GaGa also had numerous references to the all seeing eye and there was a lot of triangles and pyramids.

I've noticed things like:

The eye of horus of the all seeing eye (usually one eye is covered to create this affect)

Pyramids with the eye in it. Some of these artists make pyramids with their hands or pyramids will be apart of their light show, or else they will be wearing pyramid jewellery. Jay-Z, however, blatantly puts the pyramid with the eye of horus on his clothing.

The freemason sign (Jay-Z is famous for this one, he's been spotted doing it with Kanye)

Triangles (in any form - jewellery, triangles made with fingers and then placed over eyes for the eye of horus or all seeing eye affect)

The sun (a representation of the all seeing eye)

A goats head or a baphomet

You're either going to think I'm crazy or that this is bull, but you cannot deny the symbolism in the music!

Rapper Prodigy from Mobb Deep is known for his beef with Jay-Z. Prodigy wrote a letter about Jay-Z and exposed a lot of info. I don't have the link now (accessing from college). Prodigy also wrote a song called Illuminati which I recommend you check out.

I would like to see/know what other people think. I am intrigued by this topic.

If the Illuminati like really crappy music and have an influence on really crappy music then the Illuminati suck worse than the music industry does.

what advantages would it provide to the illuminati if they did control the music industry? (besides the money obviously because if everything about them is true then this would be pocket change)

Edited by lookingfortruth

Notice that the artists who are allegedly involved have hit singles. You may not like their music, personally, but it's quite obvious that other people do.

Yeah money is obvious, but it goes past that. Control? I think it goes without saying that they want control. Why would the music industry be untouched by a group that wants to control the world? Music is adored by many people around the world. It's one thing that can bring different people together.

Someone like Michael Jackson for example captivated audiences around the world with his music. He was able to reach out to different people. Would that not be a tool for a group that wants control?

If the Illuminati like really crappy music and have an influence on really crappy music then the Illuminati suck worse than the music industry does.

Reminds me of Terry Pratchet being asked his opinion of rap music: "Rap, one of the few words in the English language with a silent initial C."

Umm if you're a member of a secret ruling class, why the flip do you run about filling your music videos with the "secret" signs that everyone knows anyway?

I've watched a few Lady Gaga videos (purely for research, honest) and it's clear to me she's a cult film wonk and loves making obscure references to old films.

Also, she's gorgeous.

All I have to say is wow the Illuminati got bad taste if they are supporting people like Kanye...who uh isn't such a nice guy. Then again maybe the Illuminati have a thing for the a-holes. If the Illuminati are reading this (HAHAHAH) tell them I have a new album out entitled "Napoleans Stature"

And to the other person the Illum. I hear do more than suck your money hahahaha oo gahd laughs to death...sorry this just made my day! XD

Obviously the music industry is filled with a lot of sexuality because without a doubt sex sells! However, there is a lot of Illuminati symbolism in today's music. I am not trying to be all knowing or acting like I am a genius, but I am merely recognizing symbolism.

Symbolism is perceived differently by everyone.

What you think something symbolizes might not be

the same as what someone else thinks the symbol

represents.

what advantages would it provide to the illuminati if they did control the music industry?

[who screens these calls?]

what advantage might be provided for a bunch of corrupt men in the oil industry/military/a pharmaceutical company/your local denny's?

of course there is money.. but what does one need [more] money for when they've already got several million [or the means to live 'comfortably' for the rest of their life] ..only you can answer that one for yourself ;)

you have to consider various phrases from history, such as "when the music changes, governments fall" (and music tames the savage beast) [etc]

there is more to music than what one may think

consider how a music video these days becomes a vehicle for 'product placement' [embedded advertising] or said an easier way; one rapper wears a certain jacket and the next day these jackets are a 'fashion item'

it's a bit like 'colors' ..and why a certain color is used for fast food, and another certain color is used in a doctors waiting room..

i also see a lot of 'gang' graffiti these days with masonic symbols being used.

So then Illuminati is defined as anyone with more power, money, and influence than the person using the word.

So then Illuminati is defined as anyone with more power, money, and influence than the person using the word.

it could be.. just in the same way we might refer to somebody who makes more money as an A-hole

..but they use different words to describe themselves to eachother

from what i was told; it means 'enlightened ones'

when i see kanye west and friends flashing these symbols, i know they're not 'enlightened' or they wouldn't be involved in these works.

..were you being facetious?

After watching videos by Drfreemason on YouTube I have to believe that the music industry is controlled. The reason I say that it is controlled by the Illuminati is because there is a lot of blatant illuminati symbolism in todays music. I do not believe that these musicians are putting the symbols in the music themselves, but I believe that they have handlers or they work for people who promise them fame, money and power if they "sell out". Selling out has a new meaning these days!

Artists who are "involved" are Lady GaGa, Beyonce, Rihanna and Jay-Z. This is evident through their symbolism in their performances, music videos, lyrics and notably in Jay-Z's clothing line. However, it is not limited to these artists alone.

I've noticed symbolism in all of GaGa's music videos, but I have also noticed symbolism in Rihanna's videos. I decided to search for symbols myself in other music videos. Some had none, but "Remedy" by British pop artist Little Boots was filled with a lot of Illuminati symbolism. The latest video by Beyonce featuring GaGa also had numerous references to the all seeing eye and there was a lot of triangles and pyramids.

I've noticed things like:

The eye of horus of the all seeing eye (usually one eye is covered to create this affect)

Pyramids with the eye in it. Some of these artists make pyramids with their hands or pyramids will be apart of their light show, or else they will be wearing pyramid jewellery. Jay-Z, however, blatantly puts the pyramid with the eye of horus on his clothing.

The freemason sign (Jay-Z is famous for this one, he's been spotted doing it with Kanye)

Triangles (in any form - jewellery, triangles made with fingers and then placed over eyes for the eye of horus or all seeing eye affect)

The sun (a representation of the all seeing eye)

A goats head or a baphomet

You're either going to think I'm crazy or that this is bull, but you cannot deny the symbolism in the music!

Rapper Prodigy from Mobb Deep is known for his beef with Jay-Z. Prodigy wrote a letter about Jay-Z and exposed a lot of info. I don't have the link now (accessing from college). Prodigy also wrote a song called Illuminati which I recommend you check out.

I would like to see/know what other people think. I am intrigued by this topic.

Well, I suppose that the likes of Beyonce and Rihanna might not be aware themselves that they are being manipulated. To me it obvious just looking up and down the high street, advertisements on tv etc, that we are all pawns in some-one's game.

there is more to music than what one may think

You've given me unclear examples, how about something more clear?

I can't say it's the Illuminati, but I do agree it's something. How else could such tone deaf singers, such as Rihanna, Sheryl Crowe, Madonna, etc....have such successful careers? They've sold out/sold their souls or something!!!!

I recently.,.. thought Kanye West's tantrums was what controlled the music industry!! :wacko:

Take a look at Shakira eg., she's gone from just hip shaking to fanny flashing! I'm not complaining :wub: but Its seems shallow. Who cares if It brings the bucks in, yeah? <_<

Edited by xCrimsonx

I can't say it's the Illuminati, but I do agree it's something. How else could such tone deaf singers, such as Rihanna, Sheryl Crowe, Madonna, etc....have such successful careers? They've sold out/sold their souls or something!!!!

Precisely. Plus someone has to own up for that thing called 'Simon Cowell'. I want an apology.

Edited by Rhungobains

had a total recall forgot what I already knew...

It took me 33 years to see the truth.

It's not a theory the conspiracy is real.

Illuminati rule my mind soul and my body.

secret society trying to keep they eye on me.

But I'm a snake incognate... in places they can't find me.

This is not a theory, the conspiracy is real.

-Prodigy

~Muddy

• 1 month later...

what advantages would it provide to the illuminati if they did control the music industry?

Ever heard of brainwashing/ indoctrination? People who are subconsciously exposed to the 'all-seeing eye', pentagrams and other Illuminati symbols will one day offer less resistance to the alleged New World Order agenda (one world government), if we are to believe the conspiracy theorists. On another note, it's baffling to see so many Illuminati symbols associated with the same artists. Others may argue that successful music (Michael Jackson, Tupac, Aaliyah) and movie stars (Heath Ledger) have been 'eliminated' because they refused to obey the Illuminati rules (after initially agreeing to them).

Edited by ResidentDevil

You would think, since the Illuminati are "All Powerful", and since they "control" the music industry, that they would not be having the problems they have with flagging cd sales, downloads eating into profits (something usually required to be "All Powerful"), piracy, more and more artists going "label-less" or bypassing the "industry" by cutting deals direct with the likes of Walmart and Target, etc., etc.

Edited by swollen_ostrich

Well, I suppose that the likes of Beyonce and Rihanna might not be aware themselves that they are being manipulated. To me it obvious just looking up and down the high street, advertisements on tv etc, that we are all pawns in some-one's game.

I think you've got a point there Misty...

We're actually discussing the "music business" here, which is the pop / rock personality cultivation, ego-enhancement, image building gig. Most pop artists are manipulated, and indeed created by their handlers.

There's no "illuminati" involved. It's business, and ego...a much more dangerous and typically faulty combination than some illusory group of folks that have never actually been defined.

This is all quite different from the "business of making music", which is what true musicians are involved in.

who would want madonnas soul? thats like buying a flood vehicle..total loss...lemon whatever

What I find odd is that from 1980-1984 I dated a girl who our group of friends called "Lady Gaga", long before "Lady Gaga" was probably even born. We would dress up in our "punk" outfits and go out and party and everyone called her "lady gaga". Ah, the early 80's...

lol illuminati...

dan brown should write a book about this.

(1) he already has and (2) don't give him ideas.