Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

philadelphia experiment

ellerja

during ww2 with the help of albert einstein the us navy conducted an experiment at the philadephia naval yard. acording to memoes the ship was fitted with a series of electromagnetic coils and generators.acording to some the ship actually disapeared.reapearing some where else and killing and mutalating the crew.so does anyone beleive in this report or have some additional info?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadowSot

• ellerja

• Clobhair-cean

• tinieblas

Top Posters In This Topic

Best bet is to look through the wiki here, short and relevant info.

Personally, I'm pretty sure it's a hoax, and that it's been covered plenty of times here.

Best bet is to look through the wiki here, short and relevant info.

Personally, I'm pretty sure it's a hoax, and that it's been covered plenty of times here.

i clicked in the search window on the subject but nothing came up.how do you research these topics?i will never be able to search all the threads.

It looks like there's a problem with the search engine. I get this when I run a search:

philidalphia.jpg

If you click for the second page, it brings up the results.

No worries on your part, mate.

during ww2 with the help of albert einstein the us navy conducted an experiment at the philadephia naval yard. acording to memoes the ship was fitted with a series of electromagnetic coils and generators.acording to some the ship actually disapeared.reapearing some where else and killing and mutalating the crew.so does anyone beleive in this report or have some additional info?

When I was younger and first heard the story I believed it. I still believe that the government did work on such a project especially in that time period with submarines. ANd that such projetcs such as cloaking air devices is going on today. However after alot of study I believe that many of the accounts most coming from a man claiming to have been on board the ship are fabricated.

There is a book called the Weird 100 I highly recomend as just a catylyst among many other books.

But the Weird 100 explains that the genesis of the Philadelphia Experiment, were first found in a publication called The Case for UFO's in 1955, by a fellow named Morris K. Jessup. A short time after the book came out he was contacted by a Carlos Miguel Allende who claims to have witnessed the experiment.

Many Navy personel believe the stories ensuing were created around a Naval experiment going on at the Philadelphia Naval Yard during WW2 which involved a sort of myst to hide the ship.

According to Naval research, the Eldridge was never docked at Philadelphia but who knows. The governent let's us know what they want us to know. However I do believe that the Rainbow Project or Philadelphia Experiment is a hoax.

:devil:

It looks like there's a problem with the search engine. I get this when I run a search:

philidalphia.jpg

If you click for the second page, it brings up the results.

No worries on your part, mate.

mine says no matches for philidalphia experiment

mine says no matches for philidalphia experiment

Hm... I got just five results with that spelling.

No offense meant, but try spelling Philadelphia right, and see if it'll load more results.

It is nothing but pure fabrication. More information can be found here.

So if we suspect the government and military of covering something up we ask them and if they say "No" they must be telling the truth right? We already know that they classified certain "unexplained vehicle encounter" reports, which were recently declassified and made public. The military are the most paranoid of organisations and keep many secrets, such is the nature of such organisations. To say they're not keeping stuff from Joe Public is silly.

So if we suspect the government and military of covering something up we ask them and if they say "No" they must be telling the truth right? We already know that they classified certain "unexplained vehicle encounter" reports, which were recently declassified and made public. The military are the most paranoid of organisations and keep many secrets, such is the nature of such organisations. To say they're not keeping stuff from Joe Public is silly.

So you say that while keeping all relevant data such as the logs of the two ships available to anyone, they are also lying about the time of commissioning of the ship, forcing the people who served on it to lie, hiding Einstein's unified field theory from the world and establishing the ONR in complete secret three years before it officially happened. I think the one being paranoid is not the military.

So you say that while keeping all relevant data such as the logs of the two ships available to anyone, they are also lying about the time of commissioning of the ship, forcing the people who served on it to lie, hiding Einstein's unified field theory from the world and establishing the ONR in complete secret three years before it officially happened. I think the one being paranoid is not the military.

Don't forget all the families of those who served on those ships. They have kept them from saying anything, even on their death beds.