Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meat grown in laboratory in world first

Still Waters

First off, some will go to zoos.

second, animals that are raised for food now will just live out their usual life expectancy and be slaughtered at the same time they would have been, they just won't be replaced IF the synthetic meat can be made cheaper.

And lastly, all our domesticated food animals are species modified and created by man through selective breeding. Their wild counterparts, for the most part, still exist. Man made the domestic cow and pig and chicken, it is not a horrible thing for them to largely disappear if man stops using them for food.

Like with domestic dogs... you hear on dog shows about "the west georgian cart pulling Mastiff" and you hear how the species was once almost extinct, as west Georgians don't need dogs to pull carts anymore... but the breed was revived due to "the noble efforts" of someone named something like Sir Rowly Fizzlewigs or something like that. Why, exactly, is reviving a breed man created "noble" when man doesn't need that kind of dog anymore, so stopped breeding them?

This.

Vegetarian food can be just as full of rubbish, it just tastes much worse too.

Also this.

• 2 months later...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neognosis

• Whateversmurf

• Admiral Danger

• DurgaMata

I'm a vegetarian, but i still could not eat meat now. I mean even if my body would not get sick i just don't think that i would be able to eat it, muscle tissue? i think its disgusting, but it's great if those who eat meat would start eating this kind of meat instead of regular. :yes:

Edited by Whateversmurf

Yes I have.

In Europe, just chicken breast.

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/food/nutrition/our-ingredients.mcd?menu_item=3314#dl

You can check the ingredients list though.

Are wonderful, especially dried cured on ones and bratwurst from the Wein nacht markt.

It is dried cured ham and one of the most amazing taste experiences there is, similar to prosciutto di Parma and prosciutto di San Daniel. All that is done to they is salting and drying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jam%C3%B3n_serrano

It is one of the finest foods in the world.

Spam

Erm, you have Serrano ham on that list and you are comparing it to lab produced meat. :no: That is sooooo wrong it is silly.

And vegetarian food can be just as full of rubbish, it just tastes much worse too.

Actually vegetarian food is very healthy and it tastes great, if it didn't i couldn't be a vegetarian. But i don't know how it is in your country.

Can any one remember George Adamski in the 60s claiming he went for a ride on Venusian flying saucer ? he claimed the aliens had produced synthetic meat similar to beef steak.