Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The most absolutely horrifying thing ever!

_Zombie_

Most Horrfying thing ever: The Xenomorphs from the "Aliens" Horror Movies... Expecially the Facehuggers..... I have a phobia of Facehuggers....

I am about to give you all a link to the darkest place on the web, where MANY of the most horrifying creatures you will EVER see can be safely observed by viewers. I repeat, this is shocking and may be inappropriate for the weak of heart. I give you...

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

:tu:

Christ, Xenomorphs are terrifying. When I was younger, I couldn't go outside at night for a month after watching "Alien." I had this paralyzing fear that one was going to sneak up on me in the dark, or drop down on me from out of the trees, and drag me off. It was awful.

As for purportedly real creatures... Reanimated corpses. I don't care how unrealistic it is, and I don't care that real zombies are just normal humans under the influence of a potent neurotoxin... bloody effing corpses standing up and walking around oh my god what the hell. When I worked 3rd shift, and had to do outdoors work, a part of me was always so paranoid that something hideous and decaying was going to come shuffling down the road, possibly with a few friends in tow. I watched way too many horror movies back then.

And ice cream? Ben and Jerry's Caramel Sutra, hands down.

Edited by Black Coyote

For some reason...and I dunno why, seeing someone with a thanksgiving turkey on their head, ala Joey from friends, weirds me out...it's just unnatural, a man with a dead turkey on his head! WTF is that!? lol

Any ice cream that has Oreos in it.

Edited by SpiderCyde

My biggest fear is definetly a Shark, but. Cryptid wise the mothman stands my hair on edge, also the sasquatch-esque creature described in the account by Teddy Roosevelt, stalking the two hunters waiting for them to split up and then shazzam! Something unnerving about that kind of intelligence on a creature of that size and power.

Ice cream is cherry garcia

Edward Cullen.

Seriously though, roaches and shadow people.

Bluebell classic chocolate.

Edward Cullen.

Seriously though, roaches and shadow people.

Bluebell classic chocolate.

Changing my answer, edward cullen is much scarier then sharks

I have to say I'm deadly afraid of 3 things.

Eels, Leeches, Parasites. UGH... parasites. The very thought of something living inside of you, and taking you down from the inside is just,*shudders* too creepy. As for cryptids, I wouldn't want to even see the jersey devil.

And ice cream, Cookies and cream.

For me it would be bigfoot and relatives because they're supposed to be big, aggressive, and plain dangerous.

I saw Destination Truth last night where they talked about the Chinese "yeren", which is like the American bigfoot. Apparently even the Chinese government takes them seriously!

I don't know if I believe every cryptid story, but I remain open to the possibility of some of them.

Edited by DoubtingJessi

i'm kind of shocked this thread came back from obscurity. either way, let's keep it going! my fears have updated to zombies. every time i hear sirens i picture a bunch of ambulances and stuff heading toward a swarm of undead.

Giant squid creep me out big time.

Yeah...anything with lots of legs/tentacles is a deal breaker for me.

El Chupacabra! I mean the creepy scaly looking one. Not those mangy coyotes that ppl here claim to be it. ugh..gives me the heebie jeebies (did i spell that right? lol) real or not.

ice cream....strawberries in vanilla! YUM!

The most horrifying thing, in my opinion, is probably the Flatwoods monster, that is, if it actually exists. I also like m&m ice cream. However, one must do a Google search for this possibly fictional organism...

For me it would have to be the Mongolian Death Worm. I don't know why this creeps me out, it just does. And Bubble gum flavor for me.

I hate that mint flavored gritty dirt they use at the dentists office to "polish" your teeth! Ugh...it's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Yeah...anything with lots of legs/tentacles is a deal breaker for me.

I can’t decide what is the most absolutely horrifying thing for me, I just dropped by to show my avatar to you two :lol:

Dying and coming back to this hell.

Looks like someone woke up on the emo side of the bed this morning. :lol:

what do you think the most absolutely scary cryptid/whatever you feel like posting is? why do you think it's scary? also, what's your favorite ice cream?

Forgive me for lack of capitals, but i cut a tendon in my thumb and shift is hard to use. well, i think the scariest cryptid ever is probably the freakin' mothman. although it seems completely fabricated, it still chills me to think of driving on a dark night and seeing that grey thing with those piercing bike reflector eyes. gives me the freakin' heebie jeebies. and my favorite ice cream? ben and jerrys phish food. now it's your turn u-m. scare me. also, make me think of delicious creamy frozen confectionary treats

what do you think the most absolutely scary cryptid/whatever you feel like posting is? why do you think it's scary? also, what's your favorite ice cream?

Forgive me for lack of capitals, but i cut a tendon in my thumb and shift is hard to use. well, i think the scariest cryptid ever is probably the freakin' mothman. although it seems completely fabricated, it still chills me to think of driving on a dark night and seeing that grey thing with those piercing bike reflector eyes. gives me the freakin' heebie jeebies. and my favorite ice cream? ben and jerrys phish food. now it's your turn u-m. scare me. also, make me think of delicious creamy frozen confectionary treats

Looks like someone woke up on the emo side of the bed this morning. :lol:

Wow, there is an emo side of the bed?! :lol:

well let me see,...I think for me whould be the mothman. No one can proff it does not exist, in fact, where all of this happen was when that bridge fell down and people died there, I did a researh on the topic, and trust me, the people who was interview way back then and some who are still alive now is afraid of this mothman..something doees not get named like that unless someone took a real good look and that is what they saw in there minds in order to explain what it looks like to them. :wacko:

My favorite ICE CREAM IS: CHOCOLATE, JUST GOOD OLD PLAIN CHOCOLATE. :tu:

Wow, there is an emo side of the bed?! :lol:

Emo side of bed: The side of the bed facing away from the window (as that is far too cheerful for any time of the day), or possibly, the side of the bed which the emo fringe is swept towards. Ideally, they should be in the same direction, although this may take copious ammounts of spray spray.

I agree with the OP - Mothman freak me out! One of the first scary movies in the cinema's (sans adults) was the Mothman, and since then I can't think of it without getting on edge.

As for the icecream...maggie beer Burnt Fig, Caramel & Honeycomb. sigh.

Your avatar ranks right up there LOL