Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Attack!

hello people, ok this arguement is about a thing that has troubled me after watching a moive. Why do we always assume that when you come with alien contact that there will be a disaster, like a war. i mean can't the encounter be a peaceful one where we share knowledge and explore each other's lives and help each other.

Your thoughts?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chauncy

• earthygirl04

• Unorthodox Thesis

• cor_raven

Yes there is no reason to think that contact will be disasterous.

Hollywood sensationalism leads to this idea, FEAR sells big bucks....just ask CNN

Thats why I was a little sour about that movie 'Signs' it promoted fear of crop circles much the same way 'Jaws' lead to the slaughter of thousands of sharks sad.gif

Would you shell out 8 to 15 dollars to watch a movie where the Humans and Aliens talked and went on Day Trips for 2 to 3 hours? I thought not. That's why there's so many Alien Attack movies out there.. wink2.gif

Would you shell out 8 to 15 dollars to watch a movie where the Humans and Aliens talked and went on Day Trips for 2 to 3 hours? I thought not. That's why there's so many Alien Attack movies out there..

Exactly...supply and demand!

There are way more things here on our planet to be concerned with, we need not look to the stars for things to fear.

user posted image

i think that it would be attack a blood bath because the world leaders would shoot them out of the sky or radicalists would asainate them. we ask why they haven't shown up. just look what happens to some people who come from another country,

I think that part of it may be due to the fact that most of the time on earth when a more advanced culture meets a less advanced culture, bad things tend to happen to the less advanced culture...

bad things tend to happen to the less advanced culture...

Exactly.

When people ask 'why don't they just come down' don't realize what a delicate descision that would be to make, as with the disclosure of any info pertaining them coming down in the past.

Although the people that say that are the ones most prepared for contact I would believe.

There is still a great many people not prepared and to them the idea is horrific.

The obvious higher technology needed to travel here I think would allow alien visitors the ability to 'learn' the divisions of society very quickly. I mean they seem to be sending enough objects here, they must have accumulated some data on us by now. wink2.gif

Why do we always assume that when you come with alien contact that there will be a disaster, like a war. i mean can't the encounter be a peaceful one where we share knowledge and explore each other's lives and help each other.

Knowing most people in the world, no we can't. There would be mass hysteria if aliens told us things that we don't want to hear. For example

, (bad example) if aliens said there was no God, religious folkes would start killing innocent aliens and start a huge war. Or at least that's my philosophy.

can't the encounter be a peaceful one where we share knowledge and explore each other's lives and help each other.

*plays violin*

the world needs more people like you!

You are so obviously not an American. laugh.gif

our motto : shoot first and ask questions later

Edited by moe eubleck

Has anyone had the oppurtunity to read 'The Brookings Report' from 1961 about space exploration and disclosure of findings?

post-7-1086315183.gif

You are so obviously not an American. laugh.gif

our motto : shoot first and ask questions later

and somtimes we don't evan ask questions

people are always scared of what they dont know about-like religion, theyre scared of going to hell and such without knowing fully it exists. to me its human nature. personally I think if aliens wanted war and things, they would have done so by now instead of leaving pretty designs in corn fields and flying around sight seeing

There has been movies of peaceful alien encounters. "Enemy Mine", ET, Contact, Close Encounters and some others I can't think of right know. But we are Americans we like war. gunsmilie.gif Most of our movies are about war. Look at the video store. Violents is King.

PEACELOVEHOPE

cloudedmoon

Moe was once attacked by aliens.

It was a cold night in July . He was walking about the dense woods, drunk off brandy wine. The think undergrowth tore at his pink pajamas, cut into his legs like claws. But Moe payed them no heed. For it was good brandy wine.

the moon was full, a winter equinox. It peaked through dark cloud. This was Moe's guiding light. For he very much intended to touch that glowing orb.

Moe soon had his wish granted. A sudden wind knocked him from his feet ,and a bright light forced his hands over his eyes.

A rippling sensation passed though him as if his entire reality was swirling in a mist. But this was not shroom juice. OH NO! Twas brandy wine, so Moe had no choice but to believe his own eyes.

Suddenly ,there were white walls around him on three sides save for a small hole infront of him with a dim light peaking through. This, Moe crawled though and led him into a large antichamber.

It was immense. Moe could detect no ceiling above him . The walls were lined with embryo filled tanks. Flashing control panels and other such gadgets were carefully placed . Indeed. it appeared that Moe had been abducted by aliens.

Giving away this obvious observation were the aliens themselves. They were grays of course. Appearing out of thin air , as was fashionable at the time. They gazed at Moe with penetrating eyes and pointed at him.

Straange that! Standing amidst a hundred or so aliens, all staring at pointing.

" what do want from me??" Moe cried beggining to tremble.

They continued to point and stare. This went on untill a drunken Moe had lost all nerve.

"Stop staring at me!" years of martial arts training began to kick Moes nerevs into fighting form. He took a white crane stance, raising one leg above his head , arms raised in a V..............

* music from "enter the dragon"**

But then fell to the floor from the Brandy wine in his veins.

Later Moe woke up in his own bed. But something was missing. It was his pink Nighty!! They had stolen it. His precious! Gone.

He raised his hands and let out a primal scream." Thief!! Thief! Grayzez! Theivzez! They stole our precious from us! And WE HATES THEM!! FOREVER!!!!"

Edited by moe eubleck

screama.gif I believe, I believe abduct.gif

laugh.gifgrin2.giflaugh.gifgrin2.gifw00t.gifthumbsup.gif

Here's another page from the Brookings Report.

post-7-1086450207.gif

• 1 month later...

Moe was once attacked by aliens.

Moe, your crazy!!! laugh.gif

It was a great story! tongue.gif

Ever thought of writing your stories down and turning them in to a movie? I bet you could sell them to all the television producers! cool.gif

I like you! thumbsup.gif You make me laugh! laugh.gif

I wish a peaceful meet too. I don't see why we should have to Duke Nukem their asses... at least give them a chance.

-Richard-

The Greys could attack us.

However, I doubt they will.

Also remember that if a UFO captures a person,

you cannot assume that its controlled by a Grey!

Also remember that if a UFO captures a person,

you cannot assume that its controlled by a Grey!

So.....who is controlling the UFO's?

Nope! Check out Bibleufo.com NOW!

The Gods and divine beings of the Bible travel in rapidly flying, glowing, flashing, spinning, metallic objects, which appear dark and solid like low clouds in daylight, while brightly lit, with projected beams of light at night. These objects descend to the ground, ascend into the sky, and hover above the ground for long periods, sounds are broadcast from them, and they exhibit power to alter the natural laws. Humans and other beings are described as ascending up into and descending down from these objects and perception of time is altered. In many of the world's ancient writings those beings called gods commonly fly in objects with very similar descriptions to those in the Bible.

Edited by Norman