Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Various Misplaced Posts

Ka-Mai

I apologize in advance because at first glance this thread seemed to be a debate between only BurnSide and Galor...but after thinkin' about it... I decided to post a thought anyways... dontgetit.gif ... I agree with BurnSide that there must be at least something after death besides non-existence... otherwise, what would be the point of humanity's being? We are born into existence, we live our lives - maybe to benefit manind, maybe not - and then we die... but if we then disapear and cease to exist in anyway... then the same would eventually be for mankind, would it not? And in that case there's not much point to our being here...is there? Perhaps I'm viewing something incorrectly, but this is what I believe... *shrug*... uh..yeah...sorry again dontgetit.gif

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Saru

• saucy

• Universal Absurdity

Scienctists can't prove nothing and can tell you nothing about life after death. Infact what has science proven about life after death? The only thing that can answer this question that has troubled alot of people is Religion and not all the religion can answer that quesiton for you with exact details. The only religions that can answer that are Islam and Christiaitan(sorry about spelling). Islam has answered that question with exact detail but has left something has a myserty to be found when you die and so has Christiatan. This is what i know, when you die and you soul has been taken by the angel of death and you are now in your grave. Once you are in the grave 2 angels will come and ask you the following questions and you will answer correctly depending on how deep are you with religion. The question are easy but if you don't believe in god and you are not a strong believer then you will not be able to even say a word. The questions are:

1) Who do you believe in and who is your follower??(i.e Muhammod, Jesus)

2) How have you earn your money and how have you spent it?

3) How have you lived your entire teenage time?

4) Ask about your work

if you answer these questions correctly, you will relax in your grave and will be able to see your place in heaven. If you fail the test then you will see your place in hell and will feel the heat and pain and will be tortured in your grave by a Huge Snake like the anaconda, that will break your bones over and over again and your soul will be traped inside your body getting tortured until judgement day comes!

Edited by Mishari

I think that anyone who doesn't believe in after-life is as religious as those who think there is after-life based on their religion.

If you don't believe in after-life, you admit that there is something paranormal about life. That life is somewhat special phenomenon of the universe.

I personaaly believe in after-life, if one can call it this way, but not because I'm a religious person, which I'm not btw.

I believe that simply the end of biological activities of a living organism are not the end, but really just another stage of nature.

The universe doesn't create such a fregile structures that get distroyed just by time or electrical disbalances.

I believe that after an organism is "dead", it's life are simply going to another phase.

Call it whatever you want - heaven, hell or whatever.

Hey Mishari,

Not to make fun of you or anything, but I've never heard that before. Where did you hear that idea?

Anyway, if you're really interested in this topic, my forum (just like this one) is starting a debate about it in the coffee house theology board and we could use your point of views! Just click on the link below if you're interested in joining. Anyway, Saruman may decide to keep this open, but the debate is just for them and they shouldn't be getting their opinions or data from any other poster.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: the Loch Ness monster debate

I have never seen introductory posts take up more than the first page laugh.gif

the topic was started may 5th, and the 3rd introductory post was just posted on the 14th laugh.giflaugh.gif

Comeon people! S&A get to posting!

We have the elimination rounds to get to already!

i won 3 debates, and heard rumors of the board being scrapped, started over again and the debater with most wins being dubbed champion...well it looks like that is me, and BY NO MEANS would i like the 'Debate Champion' title by default

If you're in a debate GET IN THERE AND DEBATE!!!!!!

i'm waiting on the next challenge, and i'm sure others are too

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

I'm nearing the completion of my debate with Galor, Life After Death. We're on our conclusions now, but DAYMN, that was a bloody good debate and very hard too. Took us a month!

The Loch Ness Monster debate, well, i think considering the post from the opposition was over a month late, i feel that should be grounds for disqualification.

Where'd saucy get to anyway? He's supposed to be monitoring these things..

Ya i know. I was thinking the same thing!

I'm not sure where Saucy has got to, he seems to have disappeared completely. dontgetit.gif

Well, can you close the Loch Ness monster debate? It was supposed to be closed if the opposition hadn't posted in a week, it's been over a month and still only one of them posted. Bah i say!

Agreed, the debate has been closed.

Thanks Saruman!

Now, all i have left is to close my debate with Galor. But man he's got me in a tight spot lol.

Speaking of, since Burnside doesn't want to play in the 3 way debate, could we figure out something to do with it?

Yeah, i posted that i didn't want to participate in that, why couldn't it be turned into a one-on-one instead of a three-way?

Hey everyone! Saucy's still around. I've been really, really busy lately and my computer has been screwing up, so time has been extremely limited. Sorry I haven't been around. I made that debate a three way because there were three people asking for a debate so I couldn't make a one on one and I thought a three way would be interesting. When it comes to the championship, we can just scratch all the other debates and let the rest of you, who are interested in debating duke it out for the title or we can just start all over. It's all up to Saruman.

No way am i starting over!

My Life After Death debate with Galor is finally come to it's conclusion, and i must say it's the best damned debate i have ever seen let alone participated in!!

Nah , Hubble Debate Is the Best on this Board Actually Sounded like a Debate.

UA Is the Best I've seen on the Board , But I would relish another shot at him.

UA Is the Best I've seen on the Board , But I would relish another shot at him.

See you in the finals cool.gif

Sorry guys, it will be a little longer before I'm able to set anything up so unless you get Saurman to do it, it may be awhile. I'm at my friend's house right now and my internet at home is still screwy. I only have time to pop into the chat room every so often to say hi then leave. Saurman, may I say this site looks better and better every time I come back?

Thanks Saucy thumbsup.gif

No problem, i'm actually going to overhaul the debates board today, and implement a new, easier system for holding debates. It should allow more people to take part, while reducing the amount of work needed to organise debates considerably.