Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A coming civil war in the US?

el midgetron

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KennyB

• WoIverine

• MID

• FurthurBB

Top Posters In This Topic

What difference would it have made if Germany had won the war?

Well you'd be speaking German for one thing.

Or Japanese. One of the two. Probably German.

I wonder if there will be an election after Obama's 4-8 year terms are up. Everything could be radically different by then.

in what way exactly?

Bush, Kerry, Gore, Obama. Not a single one of those has any idea of serving the people.

You mean of course, conservative or republican "people". Because they certainly trying to serve the rest of us. Which is kind of the point of elections. And before you say they should be serving all the people (and I agree), that's a bit tough when political parties are diametrically opposed in certain ideas.

in what way exactly?

I suspect in the same way that people were claiming that Bush Jr would manufacture some excuse to cancel elections and stay president.

I suspect in the same way that people were claiming that Bush Jr would manufacture some excuse to cancel elections and stay president.

Ah, I meant we could possibly be part of an "American Union" or whatnot by then, something that supercedes or invalidates the Constitution's 4-8 year term limits.

I doubt that. The war with Japan could have easily been avoided. KennyB

That's true. All we would have had to do was surrender Hawaii to the Japanese.

How long that would have avoided us entering the war is debatable.

eh?

i wasn't aware that the germans and japanese speak english... :innocent:

Ah, I meant we could possibly be part of an "American Union" or whatnot by then, something that supercedes or invalidates the Constitution's 4-8 year term limits.

LOL. Exactly how would that happen?

Have I missed something? Were we attacked by Germany in either World War. What difference would it have made if Germany had won the war? We would be trading with them just like we do right now. We were attacked by Japan, after we set it up, so I guess we had provacation to go to war with Japan. Korea, no. Vietnam, No. Gulf War, no. The one we're in right now, NO. What have we gained from all those wars, NOTHING but ill will and the loss of a lot of men and resources.IMHO, KennyB

Obviously you have missed something if you think Germany would have won WWII. Russia would have defeated Germany and Russian liberation is the same as Russian occupation. Can you not see how that would have changed things? As far as WWI goes, it is doubtful that we would have begun trading with Germany any time soon after they defeated our allies.

Truth be told, I would almost bet money that W. delayed the NWO process by intentionally causing global havoc, I get the impression that that is what he was trying to do. That is also probably a big factor in why all the other globalist leaders hate us as well. Had Gore won the election, the global warming, and globalistic consolidation efforts would've probably ocurred years ago. As for Kerry...who knows, seems like he didn't know either.

If there is a NWO, which I do not believe, Dubya would have been their puppet because of all the people he's involved with.

That doesn't even make any sense if there is some vast conspiracy. Why would one person matter when you could have the illusion of a normal election and have the same people in power. Conceptual logic is a skill too often lacking.

That doesn't even make any sense if there is some vast conspiracy. Why would one person matter when you could have the illusion of a normal election and have the same people in power. Conceptual logic is a skill too often lacking.

Indeed and hence Obama is born, with all the same contacts. Long live the backroom boys.

I was just surprised that Bush Jr wasn't assassinated - the ultimate excuse for a police state.

Br Cornelius

Yes, well, this is from the same people who gave us the concept of a hidden cabal who can cause unbelievable events, coordinated globally, invisibly, flawlessly, set up puppet rulers (and remove them) without a trace, and control the entire populace through the control of media and entertainment...and whose goal is world domination.

What's left to dominate?

LOL. Exactly how would that happen?

Isn't really that hard to imagine. A near global ELE, complete economic crash, etc. Wouldn't be that hard for a charismatic leader to capitalize on something like that and sucker other leaders as well as individuals into a global union of some sort. We already have an EU. If Dubya could rally a somewhat 80%+ approval rating in the states during 9/11 by using it as an advantage, imagine what someone a lot brighter may be capable of...

Edited by SpiderCyde

Yeah, I don't think there's going to be another Civil War in the near future. :unsure2:

I hope not, though.

Isn't really that hard to imagine. A near global ELE, complete economic crash, etc. Wouldn't be that hard for a charismatic leader to capitalize on something like that and sucker other leaders as well as individuals into a global union of some sort. We already have an EU. If Dubya could rally a somewhat 80%+ approval rating in the states during 9/11 by using it as an advantage, imagine what someone a lot brighter may be capable of...

Ticket to World War III, anyone?

Obviously you have missed something if you think Germany would have won WWII. Russia would have defeated Germany and Russian liberation is the same as Russian occupation. Can you not see how that would have changed things? As far as WWI goes, it is doubtful that we would have begun trading with Germany any time soon after they defeated our allies.

We had American companies trading with Germany all thru WW2. Why would they have not continued to do so even if Germany won the war? KennyB

The Constitution limits a President to two-four year terms.

I wouldn't be too worried about an American Union (which implies the destruction of the United States as a sovereign nation) with Obama's crew.

He's setting himself up for a Carter-esque single term as it is...

You mean of course, conservative or republican "people". Because they certainly trying to serve the rest of us. Which is kind of the point of elections. And before you say they should be serving all the people (and I agree), that's a bit tough when political parties are diametrically opposed in certain ideas.

Who is the 'rest of us'? The country is being destroyed for you as well as for me. If anybody is better off now than they were when Obama took power, I'd like to hear about it. Party be damned. Bush was a Republican and he brought all this on. KennyB

That's true. All we would have had to do was surrender Hawaii to the Japanese.

How long that would have avoided us entering the war is debatable.

No, it could have been a lot easier than that. All that would have been necessary is to send a radio message to the Japanese, saying we were going to have naval 'war games' starting Dec 5, 1941, with land-based high altitude bombers, fighters, carriers, battleships, heavy cruisers and submarines. I should imagine Yamamoto would have had business elsewhere. I didn't say I didn't think we shouldn't defend ourselves. I said we ought not to start wars or get into them on account of other countries. KennyB

We had American companies trading with Germany all thru WW2. Why would they have not continued to do so even if Germany won the war? KennyB

I don't think Germany could have defeated Russia during WW2 without us furnishing Stalin with equipment. Even if I'm wrong, what difference would it make to us? Russia won but still folded in the end. KennyB

Dubya was a figurehead. There were people behind him pulling the strings who were a lot smarter than he. KennyB

No, it could have been a lot easier than that. All that would have been necessary is to send a radio message to the Japanese, saying we were going to have naval 'war games' starting Dec 5, 1941, with land-based high altitude bombers, fighters, carriers, battleships, heavy cruisers and submarines. I should imagine Yamamoto would have had business elsewhere. I didn't say I didn't think we shouldn't defend ourselves. I said we ought not to start wars or get into them on account of other countries. KennyB

Yeah. Asides from the whole assumption that we were in a position to verify any attack, sure.

That would have stopped them.

The Japanese were known for backing away from a fight.

Way to judge character.