Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyingAngel

Qi energy

2 posts in this topic

I started to learn Qi/Chi/Ki from July. The result is immediate the first time trying. I can feel my Qi. Whenever I point my finger to the palm of my other hand, I feel like there's a elastic string which ties my finger to my hand. If you approach them, this energy pushes, otherwise it draws. I can see this energy move from hands to hands, like particles of water vaporised. My fingers can eject Qi up to 40cm, further than that I can't sense the Qi source anymore. Eyes can also eject Qi. A special thing is that I can see Qi clearer if the background is darker, like when I'm in a room turned off all light, but not too dark. So this Qi is even darker than the dark. It's like a dark wave of energy. I can also see the Qi or aura not sure that "vaporised" from my body or any object. Till now, I'm not sure if this ability can develop in anything useful or it can be used in anything.

/comment

James Randi is offering $1m to prove it. Why don't you go change the world and make yourself rich at the same time?