Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Sylvanic Bigfoot video

UM-Bot

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neognosis

• Alladar

• NJ Weirdo

• S.C.I.-P.R.O.

No. This person is not even a good con man. The only people who could possibly believe his ridiculous rhetoric about not divulging his method for getting yet another shakey, blurry, Rorschach-like video are people who have willingly abandoned common sense to entertain a very fun, but very unlikely, belief.

pure crap, why is that the only footage?...so after the person records that part they didn't wanna keep shooting?

At least they put a lot of work into their website. And at only 5 bucks a pop, I'm sure that a bunch of people on this forum alone have already downloaded the complete videos. I wonder if they have to put a disclaimer somewhere that it is fake, or else would they be open to false advertising claims?

No. This person is not even a good con man. The only people who could possibly believe his ridiculous rhetoric about not divulging his method for getting yet another shakey, blurry, Rorschach-like video are people who have willingly abandoned common sense to entertain a very fun, but very unlikely, belief.

I think he doesn't want to divulge anything because people will discover you can rent a gorila suit for $49.95 at Uncle Bucks house of BS.

guess we will never know until we have one lockd up in a cage........or even worse, a carcass

no rules against protecting them?...i thought they were put on the endangered species list awhile ago.

If thats all they've got to show for their YEARS of scientific research i feel really sorry for them as they arent too good at the craft....unless scientifically FAKING a 15 second big foot sighting. Too bad they werent on this forum so they can explain their secret procedures....(in a roundabout non-revealing way)

Edited by Universal Sight

I don't know why, I've never been turned on by the theory of Big Foot. If he were to be discovered tomorrow I don't think I'd find it all that interesting.

People need to take Hand stability lessons or something.

A lot of footage just show shaky vision. It gets pretty annoying that everything thinks they have Bigfoot or something and the video ends up being blurry or shaky. Get new cameras! Or at least learn to keep your hand still.

• 9 months later...

Haha! Alladar, it looks like an Ewok from Star Wars!

Ive always had one question about "Bigfoot": If we have no 100% proof of the existence, then how can we have people calling themselves "Bigfoot Experts"? :blink:

It never made sense to me. This guy seems to know a lot about them, but how do we know what hes saying is true about a Bigfoot if we have no real proof they even exist?

• 4 months later...

With todays technology in special effects,it's so easy to fake something like that.I would think that anyone with the funding and equipment to go on a BigFoot hunt,would plan on how to take one back if ever they came accross one,either by trainqing one with a dart or shooting one.Nobody is ever going to believe that they exist unless you bring one back.I think this film is a fake.