Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aicha kandica

ayhano

My family always told me of a story of aicha kandicha, here's one of my grandpa and his friend; One time they walked both from the market to home when they sawe a very beautifull lady, when they saw here they we're pulled to here and followed here, she kept smiling and had red round eye's after some walking they saw she had hairy feets with hoofs like horse legs, when they noticed she came after them they runned and runned thile they came by a house with dogs and dogs barked and aicha kanidcha runned away while screaming the legend says if she hears dogs barking she runs screaming away.

Do u guys have more information about aicha kandica or now stories, please share them =)

Thank u for reading or eventually posting!

post-97175-126269946109_thumb.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayhano

• Abramelin

• NatureBoff

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My family always told me of a story of aicha kandicha, here's one of my grandpa and his friend; One time they walked both from the market to home when they sawe a very beautifull lady, when they saw here they we're pulled to here and followed here, she kept smiling and had red round eye's after some walking they saw she had hairy feets with hoofs like horse legs, when they noticed she came after them they runned and runned thile they came by a house with dogs and dogs barked and aicha kanidcha runned away while screaming the legend says if she hears dogs barking she runs screaming away.

Do u guys have more information about aicha kandica or now stories, please share them =)

Originally she was a Portugese woman (17th century) who was wandering around in Morocco without a veil and in a beautiful white dress. She fell madly in love with a wealthy man from Safi, and begged him to marry her. All the men went crazy when they saw her walking in her white dress, and called her "countess", or "Kandicha".

She married the man she was in love with, converted to Islam, and changed her name to "Aicha"

But later the story changed somewhat...

Nowadays there are stories of people picking her up when she is standing by the side of the road. At first she appears as a beautiful woman, but then her appearence changes: she gets big saucer shaped eyes and get heavier and heavier. Most people get scared, run out of the car, and when they look back, the woman has disappeared

Some say that she is the ghost of a woman who got murdered when she took a ride with a car, or even that she was that Portugese women who got murdered by men who were carzy in love with her when she was already married.

And here's yet another story about her:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Moroccan-Myth

It looks like an urban legend about a Jinn.

thank u very much abramelin :)!