Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What happened to Saddam!?

BurnSide

Am i the only one in the world who thinks it's weird that he was in the news every 20 seconds, every channel after his capture.

And then, suddenly, he vanished. Without a trace. NO more news on Saddam. No one even talks about him. Just, gone. Like it never happened.

Well, what DID happen exactly? What the hell did the States do to Saddam, and what did they do to the media to make ALL news stations everywhere suddenly ignore Saddam like he never existed??

Weird, if you ask me. Or maybe i missed something??

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• DC09

• doomgirl

• xanubia

Not so weird. I mean there are a lot of people who want him dead and they only showed that footage of Saddam to prove that we had him. The Red Cross has visited him several times, as has his lawyer.

Yeah, we saw all that footage, over and over and over again for like, 2 weeks.

Then what? Gone. Just, gone. Where is he now? What happened to him??

Where is he now? What happened to him??

He's being held at an undisclosed location... whatever that means. laugh.gif Probably still somewhere in Iraq. When the new government takes over we're gonna turn him over to the Iraqis for trial.

Arr, i was under the impression that he had been brought back to the States to stand trial here.

Arr, i was under the impression that he had been brought back to the States to stand trial here.

He'd probably fare better here than over there. ph34r.gif Definately would not like to be in his shoes.

Edited by Kellalor

The same happened with Bin Larden

War on Terrorism blah blah blah

Bin Larden this

Bin Larden that

Where gunna do this

Where gunna do that

Blah Blah Blah

nothing........................

Saddam Saddam Saddam

Its almost like they couldn't get Bin Larden so they went after Saddam and hoped no one would notice disgust.gif

Edited by doomgirl

i know. what the hell happened to that dude? he's one lucky mofo

It's so sad that after the countless, innocent people he killed and tortured, he'll only get a jail sentence. While in other places, you get the chair for killing one person. How disgusting is that??!!!

It's so sad that after the countless, innocent people he killed and tortured, he'll only get a jail sentence. While in other places, you get the chair for killing one person. How disgusting is that??!!!

Actually xanubia,Saddam is going to be tried by the Iraqis and I doubt he will fare very well at all....most likely he will be executed...and not 15 years after the trial is over...probably after about 15 minutes. We are not talking about US court systems here. wink2.gif

Edited by joc

No doubt he's lost in the government...I hope they hang him.

I hope they hang him.

I am sure he will not be alive for long...

I personally think it should be a pay-per-view event with the benefits going to reimburse the US government for the billions spent on catching him...