Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Climate panel chief: I won’t quit

Tsukasa

NEW DELHI - The head of a panel of United Nations climate scientists said Saturday he would not resign despite a recent admission that a panel report warning Himalayan glaciers could be gone by 2035 was hundreds of years off.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caesar

• DieChecker

• Wickian

• Tsukasa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why anyone would find the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change reliable, they should be ordered to have the words "For entertainment purposes only" at the bottom of every claim and report they have.

I think it really doesn't matter if he quits or not, but he needs to know that for future reference his credibility is damaged.

The scientist behind the bogus claim in a Nobel Prize-winning UN report that Himalayan glaciers will have melted by 2035 last night admitted it was included purely to put political pressure on world leaders.

Dr Murari Lal also said he was well aware the statement, in the 2007 report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), did not rest on peer-reviewed scientific research.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1245636/Glacier-scientists-says-knew-data-verified.html#ixzz0dUSfN0wo

link

That's what the IPCC thinks of scientific process apparently. Lies and unfounded hypotheses are A-Okay at the IPCC as long as they can be used to scare world leaders and citizens into believing things they can't prove to push political agendas...