Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

crazy boy, you can use MS Paint to edit your pictures. Also, that isn't bizee's avatar, that's her signature... the avatar is the thing under her name... 

to prevent the picture becoming so grainy, don't save the frames individually, just copy and paste them into your animation program. Only save the animation, not the indiviual pictures.

oh, sorry Jeremy... i can take that out and let you do it if you like...  tongue.gif  You can always do one for practice...

443510[/snapback]

I Know that but her avatar's to hard

I didn't give up yet, still working on the lights  .

(jasmine @ Jan 10 2005, 07:24 PM)

Awww, thanks a lot, its a great avatar.  I wanted some flickering lights in the backround but if you say you cant do it....

Great job !! Thanks anyway 

kiss.gifkiss.gifkiss.gif Thanks a lot !!!

id like the avatar on the left a lil bigger with the battering ram shaking along with the gate shaking(i dont care how crappy it is)

Need some advice guys...

I'm wanting to create my own avatar.

I have the pictures I want...what I want is for the avatar to rotate between the pictures, each picture has it's flashing (preferably differently colored) text, then it goes to the next picture which does the same thing.

How would I go about this? Any free GIF animators that you'd suggest?

Well, you can download Microsoft GIF animator for free here, or one of the animators can send you ULead Gif Animator for free original.gif .

And how you want your avator, is it kind of like Insights?

user posted image

switches between pictures...

thank you above for the idea, but i may need a new pallette, and more instruction[attachmentid=10779]

post-9510-1105985344.gif

Edited by CertifiedPublicAssasin

Well, you can download Microsoft GIF animator for free here, or one of the animators can send you ULead Gif Animator for free original.gif .

And how you want your avator, is it kind of like Insights?

user posted image

switches between pictures...

453265[/snapback]

Yup, just like his.

Though the text is blinks quickly original.gif

I'll check out that animator...will it add text for me?

I'll check out that animator...will it add text for me?

454288[/snapback]

Nope, you'd have to do your own text. I have Ulead if you'd like it which will do text which I can send through MSN or email. It's zipped and about 8mb, or you could upload the pictures you'd like and one of us can do it for you...

PS: Hi all I'm back original.gif

Since I've designed a new Avatar, I'd like to see what you Animaters can do for me. Remember if anyone needs a new Signature, I'm right next door. So don't hesitate to drop by. grin2.gif It looks pretty busy in here...

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

Hey ! Welcome back  thumbsup.gif

When you have the time, can you do something with my avatar, maybe make him move his wings? Pleaseee  rolleyes.gif

Thank you

454701[/snapback]

I guess I can do, but I have to say I'm a little uncomfortable staring at some guy's bottom for that long, can I give him some underpants while I'm there? thumbsup.gif

when you get the time could you make shadow man less sinister maybe more irish.

you da man barman!!. From an ex bartender of 12 years. I'll draw you a pint.

Thanks Irish

guess I can do, but I have to say I'm a little uncomfortable staring at some guy's bottom for that long, can I give him some underpants while I'm there?

grin2.gif You can imagine it's a girl's bottom ... The picture is a zodiac sign, its nothing shameful innocent.gif .Thanks for your reply anyway. thumbsup.gif

Fire breathing  devil.gif or head bobbing cool.gif.

tongue.gif V.

460524[/snapback]

A 'please' or 'ya think you might have time to?' or 'would you mind doing this avatar?' would have been nice

But considering that i havent been around for a bit i figure i'll let it go this time

post-2070-1106986235.gif

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity