Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

Well, I'm well impressed with tiddlyjen and Bizeebutt, brilliant stuff.

Me and UA will be out of a job soon!

no no no mr Barman, yourself and UA will always be the animated avatar workshops animating of the avatar legends!!!

notworthy.gifclap.gif

tongue.gif

Edited by tiddlyjen

thanks guys for all your kind words!! I have always really loved photoshop... and now I see how awesome it can be for animations!!

and Hailo, thats actually my little brother in my avatar... he's freakin adorable tho original.gif

Hey UA any word on my Avatar?

well i just started to DL the movie, its 880MB so its gonna take a while

Good to have you back, UA! Yes, your animations still kick a**, regardless of how modest you are.

MODest laugh.gif

thanks original.gif

no no no mr Barman, yourself and UA will always be the animated avatar workshops animating of the avatar legends!!!

We're legends barman tongue.gif ...for some nostalgia, i have found where the avatar workshop thread actually began Click original.gif

those were the days

Allright neo, the movie is only 25% downloaded now and i cant preview it. we may be looking at days to a week or so, being as i cant leave my filesharing program up because it slows down my computer.

I did however find a cool pic and animate it, if it'll do, let me know so i can stop the download

[attachmentid=16559]

[attachmentid=16560]

post-2070-1121449495_thumb.jpg

post-2070-1121454414_thumb.jpg

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

it look r3eally sweet if you could make the bullets fly in, then stop and fall. give it a shot!

It looks cool but i'd like to wait if that's ok with you?

Can you guys do something with mine.I have somethin in mind....with his thumb to push out the sword litle bit and than back.If is possible ofcourse.

Thanks

no problem neo, i'll pm you when i have something

737159[/snapback]

Thanks alot man really appreciate it.

okie dokie...here is what I have I added in two pinky-whitish petals, with little dots for emphasise, but they can be removed if you want them to be, and blush on the cheeks increases as the petals fall! ... feel free to say thanks but no thanks lol, hope you like it

Firstly I'd like to say thanks for doing a good job. I do think the blush is a neat touch. But I'm one of those people who really needs to do it themselves. I'm really sorry, please don't take it personally. no.gif

can someone make my kitty avatar with kittens wearing neckclaces please?

user posted image

hey Byuu... I was in the process of working on a different way to do the petals falling from the way TiddlyJen was doing it,but now I see your last post... I dunno if you still want it, so feel free to reject it. I basically am just getting experience here anyway:) So thanks for the opportunity to give it a shot!

^^^I'll try it, but I'm at work right now... I'll give it a shot later:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE ANIMATED AVATAR WORKSHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One year today since this thread was first opened. And what a great year it has been!

You're a month late I'm afraid, it was started on the 18 June 2004 and I wished it a happy birthday a few pages ago.

Thanks anyway though tongue.gif

hey Byuu... I was in the process of working on a different way to do the petals falling from the way TiddlyJen was doing it,but now I see your last post... I dunno if you still want it, so feel free to reject it. I basically am just getting experience here anyway:) So thanks for the opportunity to give it a shot!

It's nice, but I've though up some different ways of doing it. I need to work on my Gif skills. I recently did one of a man falling past a window in a Python sketch.

can someone make my kitty avatar with kittens wearing neckclaces please?

738331[/snapback]

What kind of necklaces?

Hiya guys is there anything you can do with the football badges thanx in advance

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/Ria-Louise/Asenal.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/Ria...kburnRovers.jpg

grin2.gif

738343[/snapback]

They are a bit small, but i could work with em. how about the cannon firing in the first one, The second i dont know what could be done.