Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

if you can animate one from the UM selection, then could you add a cig to the skull and animate the smoke coming from the cig? i dont care who does it.

if you can animate one from the UM selection, then could you add a cig to the skull and animate the smoke coming from the cig? i dont care who does it.

777172[/snapback]

[attachmentid=17440]

The whole thing took me about 5 minutes. The smoke shows that. I didn't really make it flow all that well. But your welcome none-the-less. rolleyes.gif

im assuming you did that with photoshop so could you also shrink something down for me? its here... http://www.idesignsinc.net/adroitdezigns/s...hread.php?t=788

dont crop it down just make it smaller. its at 500 x 250 and i need it at 400 x 150 to fit in my signature.

it should be obvious which one im talking about (it has my name on it).

Edited by Deaths Hand

I am adept with Flash MX and Photoshop, if anyone wants, I can animate/create stuff for you.

I'm better with Flash though, sometimes I find photoshop jobs to be out of my reach...

Give me a go though wink2.gif

Hey replacement, wanna give this a go for another member?

Make the bike jump a hill, ive tried a few times with nothing good to speak of from it

[attachmentid=17533]

post-2070-1123571291_thumb.jpg

how goes it boys!?

Ive been animating heaps of emoticons for MSN, tis quite the fun! lol

I have tried so many times to UA, i think its just generally a hard one to do lol!

Hi

Id be interested in having one, if someone has got the time? Id like a animated avatar and one of the sig one if possible. What do I do next ?

Thanks for your time

Faeden

No problem, what would you like?

Next door you'll find the sig thread, they can help you with that one, it's just avatars in here thumbsup.gif

Hi mate

Thanks original.gif I would like the one I have, but the flame animate, as if the wind is blowing, and some glitter, like magical dust coming of the flame on the candle.

I do not know how much of that is possible, but that kind of thing if you do not mind.

Oh and Faeden Written in old looking text along one of the dark sides of the photo if poss.

Faeden

Edited by Faeden

Mmm, a challenge. OK I'll give it a shot.

By old style writing do you mean like this:

post-4461-1123587602_thumb.jpg

Mmm, a challenge. OK I'll give it a shot.

By old style writing do you mean like this:

780779[/snapback]

Hi

Yes I do mean like that… I can give you a bigger version of that photo to work with if you want?

Faeden

Should be ok, I'll give it a shot this size, then if I think I need to work on it when it's bigger so any mistakes get smaller I'll PM ya and ask thumbsup.gif

OK done, let me know what you think, sorry the "Glitter" looks more like sparks it's about as good as I could get it, if it's not OK I guess I can try slowing it down a little thumbsup.gif

post-4461-1123591275_thumb.jpg

Thats brill thanks yes.gif I apprecite you taking the time, ill pop over to the sigs one now.

No problem, glad you like it thumbsup.gif

If you wouldn't mind adding a wee credit to your siggy like it suggests in the first post that would be fantastic grin2.gif

Hi the Barman

Is it possible to have an avatar thats the same as the one i have now, but without the evil across my forehead? sorry to be a pain. Cheers....

[attachmentid=17604]

Faeden

post-14193-1123701597_thumb.jpg

It's actually more difficult to take that out than to make the avatar, but hey, this is the avatar workshop and nothings impossible thumbsup.gif

Gimme a wee while....

hey, could anyone make a spider avatar for me? hmm.gif it would be greatly appreciated...

Sounds like a fun one, I'll give it a go thumbsup.gif

Edit: Any preference of the species of spider? What you'd like the spider to do?

Edited by thebarman

either a black widow or a tarantula, doing something sinister bounce.gifthumbup.gif