Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

Hi the barman

I added the photo with out the evil acorss my head, so you can just use that one.

thanks for your help.

faeden

I'll get on to Faeden's soon as I can it's quicker to recreate the avatar than go through deleting "Evil" frame by frame.

This means I don't have a lot of time to do Spider of Doom's so if anyone else is willing to have a go that'd be cool....

Hey replacement, wanna give this a go for another member?

Make the bike jump a hill, ive tried a few times with nothing good to speak of from it

[attachmentid=17533]

780582[/snapback]

Cool, avatar or sig?

How big does it need to be?

Avatar please, signatures are next door tongue.gif

Edit: If you wanna have a crack at Spider of Dooms be my guest as well thumbsup.gif

Edited by thebarman

I'll get on to Faeden's soon as I can it's quicker to recreate the avatar than go through deleting "Evil" frame by frame.

786220[/snapback]

Hi

If you scroll up I attached the photo of me without the evil across my head, so if its easier to make the avatar again can you use that? and do the candle effect again if that is easier? and write Faeden in the same place? Basically do exactly the same as what you did before but with the photo I attached above.

thanks again

Faeden

Edited by Faeden

Hey replacement, wanna give this a go for another member?

Make the bike jump a hill, ive tried a few times with nothing good to speak of from it

[attachmentid=17533]

780582[/snapback]

Cool, avatar or sig?

How big does it need to be?

786233[/snapback]

Same size as posted, for an avatar. The sig thread is next door wink2.gif

any chance you guys could make me an x-files avatar?

couldn't find one on the internet.

thanks much.

very nice johnny boy!

Here ya go fox, if you want me to change it and make it fox's eye thats blinking then let me know, or if you have anything else in mind, just give me a yell thumbsup.gif

jen xx

user posted image

hey, could anyone make a spider avatar for me? hmm.gif it would be greatly appreciated...

784380[/snapback]

Spiders are hard to animate, i tried a couple but with no impressive results.

So i looked for some spider animations online, i found a few, but this one stuck out

[attachmentid=17711]

*i also found a matching animation for a sig, its small enough to use original.gif

[attachmentid=17710]

(yes i know this is the avatar thread unsure.gif , but it matched cool.gif )

tiddlyjen, thats a very good animation, i see youve done a few, would you like your name to appear on the 'new animators' list in the first post?

post-2070-1123987451_thumb.jpg

post-2070-1123987722_thumb.jpg

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

It is done original.gif

If you would like you can make a post and add all of your animations, we can link it from the first post, like your own personal gallery cool.gif barman and i are the only ones to have done it, i'd like to see more of the animators doing the same original.gif

galleries are cool, even if they're makeshift geek.gif

shall do indeedy thankies sir!

*hugs*

*runs off to make a post with her animations on it and a siggy for herself tongue.gif*

I love saucy winking mini dot! However I am considering a change. My question is, if I want something along the lines of Janiel's avatar, how big do you require the pictures to be?

user posted image

dosent really matter, any pic can be resized. going from big to small looses less in pixelation, than from small to big. (smaller images blown up tend to be more pixelized)

Attention: Makeshift gallery ahead! grin2.gif

Right here are most of the ones Ive made on UM, there are plenty more, but I'm unable to find them atm ohmy.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

SIGGYS

user posted image

user posted image

w00t.gif

post-6219-1123991892_thumb.jpg

post-2070-1124475187_thumb.jpg

post-2070-1124475197.gif

post-2070-1124475207_thumb.jpg

post-2070-1125111369.gif

Edited by tiddlyjen

your list will grow! there is always another pic someone wants to have do something weird laugh.gif I'll go ahed and link it, so you can use the first post to find your animations thumbsup.gif

Hi I hope some one can help me. I like Janiels avatar (posted above) I want the same sort of thing with the 3 girls faces with maybe having one frame say PSO. Thanks in advance if any one can help.

Dot original.gif

[edit: If these pictures won't work, let me know and I will provide others]

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

Wow! that was fast JBC. Thank you very much! That is exactly the sort of thing I was thinking of grin2.gif

A couple of questions:

1. Is there any way too make it less grainy (would you need better pictures?)

2. Would it be too much trouble to add a bit more text and perhaps change the colour of the font?

sorry, once your jpg file was converted to a gif, it lost some of its color. crying.gif But I can certainly change text color, font and what it says!

Edited by JohnnyBoyC