Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

I wish unlead would work... it only starts like 5 seconds after my computer boots sad.gif the IMO files won't load or are corrupted

Hey No problem with the Compression there Johnny...

And as far as the Animating goes, i'm giving anyone permission to add to or edit my animations in any wya. I don't mind. But I will fulfill your requests in those that take it as a personal work of art and don't want them to be altered. I will let you all do your own work unless told otherwise that I have permission to edit.

And as you have probably already figured out, I don't mind at all barman, if you add color or even change my avi completely, like I said before, i'm stating here That anyone can feel free to do whatever with my animations, just don't use them to crack on me or mock me tongue.gifwink2.gif But other than that, I dont' mind..

Here ya go,, this one is ok i guess. user posted image

834241[/snapback]

whoah! w00t.gif that is soooooooooooooo cool! Thanks so much, Venledar! thumbsup.gifcool.gif

user posted image

I like this one too.. lol.. I love when dogs do the little confused head tilt thing.. so here ya go...

834337[/snapback]

I can't thank you enough for making these for me... I really really appreciate it w00t.gif tytytytytyty Venledar! cool.gif

Is very good what u r doin there! i mean i like so much each avatar which u did it over here guys.

I wanted to ask somethin,if i put some pic here,u can do somethin to move the pic?

Thx guys thumbsup.gif

Venledar, i'm adding your name to the animators list thumbsup.gif Please feel free to post all of your animations on one post (go back and edit it for new ones) and i'll link it to the first post next to your name original.gif

Venledar, i'm adding your name to the animators list thumbsup.gif Please feel free to post all of your animations on one post (go back and edit it for new ones) and i'll link it to the first post next to your name original.gif

834561[/snapback]

weeeeeeeeeeeee! I think Venledar sure deserves it with all the help I've gotten since yesterday with my incessant requests hehe blink.gif

I can't wait to see all of Venledar's animations thumbsup.gif wtg!

Welcome aboard Venledar thumbsup.gif

Seems so long ago when it was just me and UA....ahh memories!

Quite a little crew we've got going now, I'm thinking maybe we need a banner change (the pic in the first post) as it only has old names on it, perhaps something that doesn't have the animators names so that it's timeless.

Anyone fancy taking a shot at it? Same size, no animation, purely photoshop work?

PS: Don't post it here I'll repeat this request in the sig thread rather than fill this thread up with signature sized pics.

Edited by thebarman

awesome stuff UA, barman and Venledar, johnnyboy .. u guys are doing a great job thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by munda_kamaal

Anyone else need an animation, i dont feel like im pitching in... no.gif

So someone request!

834901[/snapback]

hiya JohnnyBoy,

I still have a few that haven't been done in post # 2623 if you don't mind ... thumbsup.gif

I'm a new animator, and really want to start helping people out, so please post requests fo me and i'll hop to it!

Alright.. I guess i've made time tongue.gif.. Here goes nothin.. And just FYI, I may post work that I didn't COMPLETELY make, I will try and seperate my full work and my partial work, but please forgive me if I mix them up, i'll do my best though grin2.gif

Fully animated:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Fully Made and Animated:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I have a lot of sigs i've made as well.. But i didn't know if those were wanted here.. so i'll just leave it at that for now.. :D

Edited by Venledar

FINALLY here is my gallery!!! These are all the animations i made to be avatars.

user posted image

Arsenals Avatar

user posted image

Soccergirls Avatar

user posted image

user posted image

Another of me and Alienguys avatar

user posted image

Zombies Avatar

user posted image

My Avatar (1)

user posted image