Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

Thank you both!

I am amazed at how talented you all are at animating something... I feel like a kid in a candy store!!

Venledar yours incoporates everything I could possibly want it to do and MORE!.... my only problem is that the site I wanted to use it on only allows 100x100 pixel and a maximum of 12288 bytes.... is there anyway that you could make your version work within those restrictions?? I know it is a lot to ask and i dont know a lot about compression and all that jazz but I would love to use yours if you can possibly manage something.

Thank you both again!!

:tu:

Edited by CatOutaHell

WOW! 12288 bytes is SUPER SMALL cat... but I did my best. It's small, and the colors are reduced quite a bit, but it fits your requests.. bout best I can get it man :(

user posted image

WOW! 12288 bytes is SUPER SMALL cat... but I did my best. It's small, and the colors are reduced quite a bit, but it fits your requests.. bout best I can get it man :(

user posted image

I know.... and they wont even allow you a larger avatar if you are a paying member!!!

I think I may stop going there and find another site of similar topic to post on that allows a decent avatar..... meanwhile I have really gotten interested in the topics on this board and have been doing a lot of reading... great site!.... and very intiguing topics.... not to mention great avatars!!!

Thanks for your help Venledar!! :)

Venledar what program do you use to do your animation?

I really want to learn how to do this stuff and need someone to point me in the correct direction as far as software is concerned.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

can somebody give me a tricked out avatar with a big trucker dude that has a bow in his hair, and he is drinking tea

thank you

some avatars for you guys :) .

As you see i am the only user who to put here avatars and what about another users?! eh..nobody wanna help another person over here ! :no:

Take care guys . ;)

The point of this thread is to make your own avatars for people who ask for them...

I'd be interested in having the critter in my avatar open and close a claw periodically. If anybody can do that, it'd be great. :tu:

The point of this thread is to make your own avatars for people who ask for them...

Yes your right. That is the point.,

Sorry I should introduce my self. I am always watching you guys at work and Its great I have posted on this topic a few times but I just like to watch.

But I think she is just posting them because they are good and people could use them and may be able to add to them.

Keep up the good work guys :tu: .

Very nice, thank you! :D

Thanx angrycrustacean, I feel honored :D

post-24365-1128882707_thumb.jpg

Edited by sayntbrigid

I use:

GIF Movie Gear - Animating

Photoshop 7.0 - Editing

Fireworks MX - Editing

Jasc Animation Shop - Some animating

Adobe ImageReady - Some Compression

I use:

GIF Movie Gear - Animating

Photoshop 7.0 - Editing

Fireworks MX - Editing

Jasc Animation Shop - Some animating

Adobe ImageReady - Some Compression

Thanx! Venledar!! I will check those out.

Also could you try doing something with this to animate it somehow...it needs cropping to cut out the uneccessary background areas... and maybe make him look like a dance move or something?

user posted image

user posted image

I was hoping you guys could help me. This is a pic of my friend who is going through some really hard times. Could you animate it with her hair blowing?

user posted image

Thanks, I was hoping it would cheer her up.

saynt-

the avatar you made for me- the image isn't coming up on my computer- just that white box with the red X in it. :(

Edited by justcallmefox

^wrong pic.

i was refering to the avatar she made for me.

Ill make it for you again, then save it to your pictures and upload it.........I'm sorry, I make so many all day, I dont keep them in my storage...........

I'll redo it and repost it for you shortly :)

I didnt really know you wanted it at the time..........brb :)

---------------

is this the right size? if not I can resize it for you :)

post-24365-1128882648_thumb.jpg

Edited by sayntbrigid