Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

Well, this is quickly made, but its ok in my mind.. if you dont' like it, no need to use it.

Just click to actually see it.

post-16531-1111734158.gif

Edited by Venledar

anyone can post their work here...

537043[/snapback]

Cool, here is some of my work:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Dan'O

holy crap Dan'O! you made those from scratch? Those are good!

you sure do like making people run, eh?

Hey, JF, just so you don't think I am being rude, I am not using the avatar you made me, as I cannot get it to work.

Sorry, dude

Rachel

that's alright Star_Child... no problem

Well, this is quickly made, but its ok in my mind.. if you dont' like it, no need to use it.

Just click to actually see it.

540635[/snapback]

Thanks, I think I'll use it in my signature!

Edit: Meh, my computer won't let me save it. *Curses at annoying computer*

Edited by absinthegreen329

here ya go Absinthegreen... hope ya like it... i did it sorta fast, so if you'd like the eyes to be a little smoother (since that's the only thing i don;t like about it, and i'm very critical of my work) then i can do that. if not, then here ya go

post-7996-1111778444.gif

I got a question, with the GIF animator, is there any way to save the pics as GIF images, but not have it pixelate like crazy?

537562[/snapback]

nope... but i find there's less distortion is you don't save the frames, but instead just copy and paste them into Gif animator when you've finished editing it. then you can edit the next frame, and copy and pasteit into the animator... it seems like there's much less distortion.

holy crap Dan'O! you made those from scratch? Those are good!

you sure do like making people run, eh?

541050[/snapback]

Aye Jesus_Freak. They are all © copyright 2005 Dan'O. (but free to use here in the forums as avatars of course...) I was working on character looping movement. I'm a freelance 3d modeler/graphic artist.

cool! I want to be a computer animator when i grow up, but i'm not positive on that one yet... i still have time to decide what i want to do with my life.

Hey Dan O, u think you can make this guy run in your type of work?

First off let me say I really like the image you have now Big Mack. Very cool, I'm a big fan of old comics. Also, I am missing Jesus Freak's old avatar, carrying the cross. that was cool too. Normally I don't do custom 3d graphics for free. Since its my profession and with all the outsourcing its been tough, to say the least... hmm.gif

Anyway...with that said. Enjoy! I did get a kick out of making this one though. Never done the burger man running. Cracks me up. grin2.gif

that's alright Star_Child... no problem

541162[/snapback]

I'm so cross that I can't work it. I really am sorry!

By the way, is that Phil Colins going on fire in your avatar?

haha, really it's alright... it wasn't any trouble to make. In fact, i had fun making it, because i learned a new way to animate things with the program that i use.... and i really don't know who that is in my avatar... i just like it because it shows how some people make me feel sometimes. laugh.gif

Edited by Jesus_Freak

It is very cool. You are really awesome at animating things. I wish I could do it.

Anyway...with that said. Enjoy! I did get a kick out of making this one though. Never done the burger man running.  Cracks me up. grin2.gif

542736[/snapback]

That is utter impressive!!! w00t.gif

haha, really it's alright... it wasn't any trouble to make. In fact, i had fun making it, because i learned a new way to animate things with the program that i use.... and i really don't know who that is in my avatar... i just like it because it shows how some people make me feel sometimes.  laugh.gif

542897[/snapback]

What program do you use ? ?

i use ulead, mervyn... i used to just use Ms Gif, but i now use both.

opps Doh@me

I meant what programs you use to make the idividual images ? paint ? photoshop ? etc

just MS Paint... i wish i had photoshop... but i' getting pretty good at editing pictures with paint... better than most people think is possible with Paint... same with the other animators here that use Paint... i think UA and Barman still use Paint...?

Say what?... Here's my first ever animation. It's poor right now, but it will get better once my skills progress:

user posted image

Oh, and click it!

happy.gif

nice DBTFG!

here is my first animation ever.

post-7996-1111901621.gif

Edited by Jesus_Freak

I couldnt find my first animation if I tried original.gif

but I mostly use paint.. I find it easier than photoshop original.gif

I've been animating and making avatars from the logos and pieces from Atticus clothing and Macbeth shoes recently. I finished this one about 10 minutes ago.

user posted image