Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

sorry jeremy.. =( .... i just realized for the lucid avatar... all you need to do is turn it into a JPG so i can make it the avatar.. but i dont no how to do it... so ill just wait for triliant...

and sorry again Jer!

Lucid.. As far as i know, you have to register with Imagecave. It's free, the account is free up to 10MB of uploaded images.

BTW.. have a look at..

http://usera.imagecave.com/Jubi/

These aren't avatars, but here is some animation i have done recently.

Dont use them, as all the pictures are copyright to someone else!

Edited by cerberus

God you guys are amazing!!

I have a favour to ask. I am not very skilled when it comes to these fancy graphical thingys, and I need a banner for my site.

The site is called 'Astral Being'. It is a forum which covers discussion on the astral plus other related topics as well. I would be EXTREMELY grateful if someone could conjure up an astral-themed banner for me.

If you want to see how the banner would look with the site, the URL is:

www.02076.hosted-forum.com

Thanks for considering my request and I hope you can find the time. innocent.gif

Hey Socrates,

You might be better off going next door to the signature thread for a request like that, they are more used to doing large banner type designs thumbsup.gif

Some great animations coming along, probably time I added cerberus to the animators list...

Edit: ...and apparently take Jesus Freak off, you sure about that mate? Your stuff is cool cool.gif

Edited by thebarman

u guys think u could stretch my signature further.. like nemsis is or yours barman?

two new avatars guys... which one u think is cooler.. and which one u guys think u could make look cooler?

I remember wearing an avator that had that same hooded figure, but it was three hooded figures and it read 'Believer' right under them if any of you remember. But I like the hooded one, your current one.

Can anyone make mine blink, and possibly move the upper lip up and down to make it look like it's growling? I'd be quite grateful.

Edited by Werewolf of Doom

doom they will do it within a couple days im sure... they do awsome work.. and they are great guys!!!

Why thank you Lucid, just for that - have an avatar:

It's under 100k so you don't need a link, just download it then upload it as your avatar like a normal image. Hope it's ok, sorry I didn't have time to add letters but I think it might ruin it thumbsup.gif

post-4461-1118839627.gif

Edited by thebarman

Okay, I put the URL. But notify me if it goes wack, or exceeds bandwith.

user posted image

667994[/snapback]

Thanks man thumbsup.gif its awesome!

I need a new icon now, cerberus' hosting thing broke. Figure out something Final Fantasy 8 involving please, anythings's fine.

Edit: ...and apparently take Jesus Freak off, you sure about that mate? Your stuff is cool  cool.gif

672820[/snapback]

just came back to check on what's happened while i've been gone...

yeah, i'm sure... i'm trying to concentrate more on my cartooning, and this flash competition that i'm in right now... I think i'll stop by ever so often though, just to see what's going on.. and if i see an avatar that i think would be fun, i'll try it...

Sorry if I was a bit vague last time...How about this picture [attachmentid=15714]with the words "Has no one told you she's not breathing?" Coming up and fading away with anything else you can think of...

and [attachmentid=15715] with the words "Never sleep, never die" in a cool way.

I'm gonna ask Monsieur Hyperactive how he does that nifty swap thing.

post-17251-1119053385_thumb.jpg

post-17251-1119053689_thumb.jpg

well my frst visit to who and what does all theres avatars. I see so many cool av's and would like a little better avatar.

Well the name says it all... Ya Right ha no the name is a super hero name we gave to a girl at work that is smokin hot, Brunette

hey barman u think u can kill the fade... when the skeleton comes into color in the hood, i think it would look better if it just showed his face when the lighting strikes, or even better if you could put the skeleton face in their i sent ya!!!

Barman, unless you've already started my request, nix it. I'm changing my theme.

Hope you guys check out the new banner I made for the Avatar Workshop. You can find it in the thread next door. grin2.gif If I missed anyones names, just drop me a post. grin2.gif

Can someone put some lightning in the background of my avatar? And possibly get rid of those 4 boxes in the lower right corner? Thanks! original.gif