Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

hey i was wondering can you make my aliens heads move in my avatar thanks alot , if not that's ok i was just wondering ISIS

[attachmentid=16078]

706201[/snapback]

THANKS DAN this is so cool,ISIS

Avatar work shop man you guys/gals must be busy. I look at all the very cool av's everyone has and damn I'm so old school, I had to walk 3 miles to school up hill and 3 miles up hill to get home.

As my name on this site is the silver thong I was wondering if maybe you could come up with a live action silver thong super hero chick. At the office we were comming up with super hero names and The silver thong is the name I gave a co-worker, we still call her that from time to time so a cool av would be cool.

Hope you can update my image thanks all. If not maybe something really bizzare. laugh.gif

Hello. I wanted to use this pic for my Sig. But I don't have a web site and I don't know what to do. Can any of you help me out? It's also kinda boring. I was wondering if one of you guys could maybe make like little sparklies or hearts flow out of her hand. I don't know.lol just something small so you can still read the quote. If it's not too much trouble. I don't want to bother anybody. blush.gif

[attachmentid=16095]

post-11887-1120171074_thumb.jpg

ok ive got an avatar but can any one make the background move and make it look real??

*i forgot, can you use my current avatar

Its been a while... *flexes muscles*

UP I think this is something along the lines of what you were lookin for

[attachmentid=16145]

I saw a couple other requests, i'll see if i cant come up with some more animations thumbsup.gif

*Socrates, i came up with this for your avatar. Its 553kb so you have to find a way to host it. I put it into photobucket, but they resized it to an incredibly small size.

Here is the original: [attachmentid=16135]

and the photobucket resized: user posted image

post-2070-1120296229_thumb.jpg

post-2070-1120300685.gif

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

Thanks!

I really like it, but can you leave it as just the blue pupil flash and get rid of the red and green hues? Other than that, its perfect. original.gif

Hey guys.. what you think of this?

Nevermind, cant upload it!

Edited by cerberus

After trial and error with other tecniques i found this to be the best for Ria's avatar

[attachmentid=16262]

post-2070-1120627448_thumb.jpg

hey UA, I want to learn how to make my eye blink or maybe just make thepupil dilate, I'm really good with photoshop, but those tutorials for animation are not helping me, maybe I'm just retarded. any help? suggestions?

Edited by Bizeebutt

Awww thanx UA that's great grin2.gif

Bizeebutt, use photoshop to save your pic in GIF format (this will keep your pic's colors, it will also lock the color pallete). Use paint to then cut and paste whatever movement you want in the image (blinking). be mindful to use the paint selector tool in ms paint with the gif image, if you need to fill in gaps. Save each frame as a number, then open with your GIF animator. Add each frame, figure out what timing works best and save.

As for the pupil dialating, photoshop should work fine for that, just make the pupil bigger and save it each time you do. when animating, you can copy the frames in backward order after your last frame (fully dialated) to make it go back and forth smoothly.

i hope that helps

Awww thanx UA that's great  grin2.gif

No problem Ria. let me know if you need help uploading it as your avatar

I feel bad making UA animating all the avators sad.gif . I wonder what happened to the other animators!

Just thinking about London and decided to make a animated solidarity avatar (bleeding heart's avatar was the inspiration) for anyone that wants to use it...

[attachmentid=16311]

EDIT: I decided to add another avatar that doesn't spin quite so fast...

[attachmentid=16312]

(also working on The Silver Thong's Avatar. Don't give up hope man... thumbsup.gif )

Edited by Dan'O

Just thinking about London and decided to make a animated solidarity avatar (bleeding heart's avatar was the inspiration) for anyone that wants to use it...

[attachmentid=16311]

EDIT: I decided to add another avatar that doesn't spin quite so fast...

[attachmentid=16312]

(also working on The Silver Thong's Avatar. Don't give up hope man... thumbsup.gif )

720975[/snapback]

Dan'O they are really nice i know someone will be glad to use them,Just a foot note you do really good work, thanks for fixing my avatar,

I feel bad making UA animating all the avators sad.gif . I wonder what happened to the other animators!

718497[/snapback]

Do not feel bad you are being very nice helping those who can not fix there own,like me, so you should not feel bad, it really is kind of you to take the time and do this for people, and Dan'O is still here,

As my name on this site is the silver thong I was wondering if maybe you could come up with a live action silver thong super hero chick. At the office we were comming up with super hero names and The silver thong is the name I gave a co-worker, we still call her that from time to time so a cool av would be cool.

706673[/snapback]

I'm not sure how super heroish it is but here are some animated .gifs. I made the hair and clothing as silvery as I could. The first one is fairly dark skinned because it brought out the silvery clothing more...

Animation 1 and 3 also have transparent backgrounds. They don't look that good with super dark backgrounds as the fiqures tends to show up a with light outlines.

1) [attachmentid=16313]

2) [attachmentid=16314]

3) Edit- Removed attachment due to lack of a bikini bottom

-UA

(thanks isis-999 wink2.gif )