Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

Wey hey! I've got a new computer, all my old avatars got transferred across as well so I've still got my work, however I can't seem to find Ulead so if I can't later on could someone email it to me?

That's another point, my email needs setting up again! Sheesh, you get your computer all set up the way you like it and someone comes along and gives you a new one! I dunno, the cheek of it all, still, I should be back to my animating self before long, I know you've all missed me wink2.gif

Oh, one more thing...

I'd like the cats to have pearl necklaces please.

...am I alone in finding that amusing? w00t.gif

Lol nope i found it funny but didnt want to say owt lol

Erm with my football avs the Arsenal one with fireing the cannon will be brill thanks

user posted image

This might be better to work on i'll leave you to do something but if you can think of anything please Could you make the writing dissapear and replace it with `simply the best ' please thanx in advance

grin2.gif

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/Ria...ise/Arsenal.jpg

Tis is also a bigger Arsenal badge Thanx grin2.gif

Edited by Ria

Hey, I know I haven't been around UM for ages but I'm willing to help animate some avatars ^^

Arwen~

Helooo Hailo wink2.gif Potty wanted me to take a look at a thread and I thought I'd check out this one while I was at it ^__^ I need some challenges with digital art now original.gif

You should get on msn more ^^

Chupacabra, I can try do something to yours if you want, like glowing eyes or something original.gif Possibly make him move too but that will beharder, still willing to try though ^__^

hey byuu, if you add the frames in reverse after the last one, you get a cool pulsing effect thumbsup.gif

I've been poking around in imageready a little recently, I can do simple stuff like this:

Not much more, though.

Edit: Whoa, the gif went fubar. Ack

Edit2: got it!

post-1004-1121913604_thumb.jpg

Edited by Janiel

Looks great Byuu original.gif

I know it's not great... and I don't like it much myself but just something quick I whipped up for Chupacabra King....

user posted image

Shiela, i hope this is what you were looking for

[attachmentid=16749]

I'll get to yours soon ria thumbsup.gif

post-2070-1121943392.gif

Hey guys/girls,

What program do you use for animated avatars?

...just wanna try out some animation myself...

D. gonna try some...

...animation this time.

Hey guys/girls,

What program do you use for animated avatars?

...just wanna try out some animation myself...

D. gonna try some...

...animation this time.

746779[/snapback]

Go to the very first page of this topic and you'll find it there thumbsup.gif

Edited by Ria

JohnnyBoyC I'll take a shot but when I get back from school original.gif

UniversalAbsurdity was always the hair animating king...

post-4461-1122026264.gif

post-4461-1122026287_thumb.jpg

post-4461-1122026305_thumb.jpg

Edited by thebarman

Hey Johnny here's my first turnout, if you want anything different done/not happy just say so and I shall fix it ^^

Btw, I'll give you a link if you want it though it's only 17kb so you can just right click and save it, then upload it original.gif it's just Photobucket isn't opening right now for some annoying reason...

post-8840-1122029873.gif

I think ive been outdone blink.gif good job arwen

Neo, I downloaded the matrix, and for some reason, my screenshot program wont take the shots, all i get is a blank media player screen, and i tried it with 3 different media players disgust.gif I'm using hoversnap, does anyone know of a better screenshot program?

There's always Fraps. That's what I've used to make clips from media players, and games. But unless you get a cracked version, it'll be watermarked with "www.fraps.com".

If you want, I can try to find you a cracked copy.

Edit: I found the installer in my documents. Is there anyway I can get it to you?

Edited by Janiel

blush.gif AI thanks UA ^^

Yeah you cant screencap (Prnt screen button on the keyboard) anything in ANY media player (any that I've tried anyway), I've tried... it just doesn't work so I took a photo instead....