Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secrets of direct alien contact

UM-Bot

Doc Edwards: Over many years --- at least since I was in my mid-twenties --- I have encountered and inter-acted with (as bizzare or crazy as this might sound to many) beings that I have no doubt are nothing less than what they appear, and present themselves, to be, which is of alien and extraterrestrial origin. During these "other-worldly" encounters --- and contrary to what others would suggest --- I have never once had cause for concern or alarm as to my own personal safety and security, and I might add, for those who should possibly wonder, my sanity. Nothing negative, unpleasant, or bad ever has occurred or happened to me, either before, during, or after these contacts; to be quite honest and to the point, quite the opposite has always happened: In some way or manner, totally inexplicable to me, and always in a a normal, cause and effect, as well as inconsequentially serendipitous way, some extremely good or fortuitous coincidence, or more often than not, series of coincidences, have always followed each of my total of sixteen contacts with these beings of, what I have always been certain, were of extraterrestrial origin. And while these entities or beings have never addressed the issue or communicated to me their exact place of origin, "they" have, at least by their lack of protest or personal correction as well as occassional inferences, allowed me to assume, and thus conclude, that the constellation of Tau Ceti was the location of their origin and advanced civilization.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• ThePitOfReason

• Mandrake

• Corndog

Can this tome be summarised for those of us who have other things to do? I got a far as the 2nd paragraph and gave up..

• 2 months later...

Can this tome be summarised for those of us who have other things to do? I got a far as the 2nd paragraph and gave up..

Yea me two I hardly made it past the first. Way to many words going on there.

• 2 years later...

I read this whole god-damn thing & while very interesting ideas(I got super excited in my pants when you kept mentioning methods on "meeting" these E.T's) you did not say one single interesting thing about your conversations with these individuals & the mind-blowing information you should've consequently learned >:o