Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted Cottage Photographs

Saru

Here are Loonboy's Haunted Cottage pictures that were lost in the rollback :

user posted image

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crow

• crosis

• Althalus

• Saru

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the fact that the two photo's are taken at different angles then it would be safe to assume that they are photo's of the same thing.

Just what it is other than an orb tho is hard to determine as if it is a 'spirit' then it would easily gain my vote for being genuine.

But it could have been faked of course, not to say that it is tho.

Well I can safely say the pictures have not been faked at all as I took them now weather it is something to do with the digital camera now I can not answer that one the only thing that seems strange is that the other pics of the cottage taken in the same room but in the other direction do not have orbs on them.

user posted image

I have the original pictures still these pics have been saved in a compressed format to able to be posted on here the orbs can be seen on the original pics all the same I do not feel it has anything to do with the lighting.

Simple, in the brighter pictures, maybe it is too light for the ORBS to be seen, as they are the same light frequency as the surrounding area.

I personally believe that orbs are anomalies of taking photos with digital cameras and using flashes. The "orb" being a speck of dust etc. which the camera cannot focus on.

smile.gif

Though of course I would like someone to prove me wrong.

smile.gif

This is one of my many orb photo's.

Either i am taking photo's of dust caught in the flash, or i live in the most haunted house in England. unsure.gif

user posted image

"Orbs" on digital cameras are a very familiar phenomena. They aren't spirits, they're faults in the design of the camera. I worked in publishing for a few years, and we learned this quickly; you can't use the digital camera for massive photo. shoots due to the apperances of "orbs."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

What are we looking at? it appears that there are cuts or bruises in the film thats all. This cottage is not haunted. This is not really a haunting there are much better and true hauntings we can read about!