Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesse Ventura & the 2012 Denver AP base

Pazimov

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• HerNibs

• SolarPlexus

• Little Fish

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to explain abit further? Who's the other guy in that picture?

Alex Tribek from Jepordy.

As far as the Denver airport goes, not sure what to make of it I have read about it for years now and it still really doesn't make sence. I think they built something more than just an airport as to what and why, I have no clue.

Alex Tribek from Jepordy.

As far as the Denver airport goes, not sure what to make of it I have read about it for years now and it still really doesn't make sence. I think they built something more than just an airport as to what and why, I have no clue.

I really don't think there is too much that is secret there. Heck, I watched it being built. Ok, not 24/7 but drove by it almost everyday for 3 years. From initial ground breaking on. Never saw anything strange. *shrug* I would have assumed that if they were building something sooper-seekrit they would detoured us away from the building site.

PLUS I end up at the airport about three times a month.

Yeah, there is some strange stuff but I think it's just that strange people had far too much to do with the design.

Nibs

I really don't think there is too much that is secret there. Heck, I watched it being built. Ok, not 24/7 but drove by it almost everyday for 3 years. From initial ground breaking on. Never saw anything strange. *shrug* I would have assumed that if they were building something sooper-seekrit they would detoured us away from the building site.

PLUS I end up at the airport about three times a month.

Yeah, there is some strange stuff but I think it's just that strange people had far too much to do with the design.

Nibs

Ya pretty much the majority of the rumors are false but I have read some things that make me go hmmmm. Like the amount of rock and dirt removed is far more than we would expect and that they used enough wiring in the airport to wire all of San Fransisco or something to that effect. Little things really but it keeps me curious.

Ya pretty much the majority of the rumors are false but I have read some things that make me go hmmmm. Like the amount of rock and dirt removed is far more than we would expect and that they used enough wiring in the airport to wire all of San Fransisco or something to that effect. Little things really but it keeps me curious.

:) Yeah that does seem strange but if you could see where the geniuses stuck this airport...:)

Nibs

:) Yeah that does seem strange but if you could see where the geniuses stuck this airport...:)

Nibs

Ya they built it like 27 miles outside of Denver. Interesting as well actually.

Ya they built it like 27 miles outside of Denver. Interesting as well actually.

*lol* I guess but I attribute it to the fact that the lunatics were in charge at the time.

Mind you, Denver Airport is a tent.

denvairp.jpg

In the middle of an area that has TONS of hail, tornados and horrible snow storms.

This place was NOT built by smart people.

:P

Nibs

Or maybe there so smart we can't comprehend the genious of it................................. LOL It's a neat looking airport though.

I was hoping Ventura would spit tobacco on the architect's shoes and say, "This stuff will make you a god damned sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!".

mmm Svalbard seed vault anyone?

I was hoping Ventura would spit tobacco on the architect's shoes and say, "This stuff will make you a god damned sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!".

LMFAO, Predator 1 is the greatest

Poncho: Youre bleeding man.

Ventura: I aint got time to bleed.

The pic I posted above was from the X-Files Episode "Jose Chung's From Outer Space" which is one messed up episode, where Jessee Ventura is a man in black. And so is Alex Trebek :>

Well,

Seems Jesse needs to thaw out from the Minnesota winter-then chill.

His new “reality” show is not exactly a sterling one.

If the government wanted to hid a large bunker. Then look south towards the massive Ft. Carson Colorado Army base. Plenty of places to build such a thing. Actually numerous ones. And of course we already have the NORAD HQ located underground at Colorado Springs. One of the most massive underground military structures ever built. And still very much in operation.

If Jesse wants to help inform someone that needs help—needs to call Arnold –“govanah” of California. He is facing an enormous budget shortfall. Yep.. Arni is facing one ugly “mudda%#fkr” monetary crisis And would sure like to find a bunker to hide in.

so whats with the gargoyle in the suitcase statue?

gargoyle means to swallow.

swallow travellers?

what statue is that?

what statue is that?

it was in the jesse ventura show on denver airport, google "denver airport gargoyle suitcase statue"

There are many many weird things at the Denver airport. It very well be that some 'strange people' had too much say in the design, but the icons mean SOMETHING to SOMEBODY.

The mural tops the charts on weirdness, as does the 'New World Airport Commision' stuff.

I take almost all of this with a grain of salt, but there is enough strangeness in DIA to give one pause.

Heres some good pics:

http://citynoise.org/article/4367

Edited by supervike

It does have enough strangness to warrent the scrutiny and suspision.

*shrug*

Dunno. I think it's too over the top to be anything other than just the weirdness that is Denver. :) Not very subtle is it?

No big secrets when it was being built. Visible to everyone.

FAR better places to have secret bases.

Nibs

*shrug*

Dunno. I think it's too over the top to be anything other than just the weirdness that is Denver. :) Not very subtle is it?

No big secrets when it was being built. Visible to everyone.

FAR better places to have secret bases.

Nibs

Sometimes the best hiding spots are right in front of our eye's ;)

Sometimes the best hiding spots are right in front of our eye's ;)

Or its a HUGE diversion. :P

It's like Lewis Carroll possessed the airport designer.

Nibs

That is one ugly airport. Don't know anything about this alleged conspiracy - can someone give me a quick sp on what this bunker is meant to be for?

That is one ugly airport. Don't know anything about this alleged conspiracy - can someone give me a quick sp on what this bunker is meant to be for?

who knows.

a noahs ark for the masons or the elites or COG or a nuclear bunker when the end of the world or ww3 arrives.

or a anti-noahs ark for the masses with thrashing blades and tubes which suck out the pituitary glands and blood to feed the reptillians upon their return on the planet nibiru.

or maybe even something outlandishly absurd :)

take your pick.

who knows.

a noahs ark for the masons or the elites or COG or a nuclear bunker when the end of the world or ww3 arrives.

or a anti-noahs ark for the masses with thrashing blades and tubes which suck out the pituitary glands and blood to feed the reptillians upon their return on the planet nibiru.

or maybe even something outlandishly absurd :)

take your pick.

Well I did ask I guess, cheers! lol