Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams That Come True

Guest extreme

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• Homer

• Kira

• Amethyst

wink.gif Might be an idea my friend to let us know what these dreams are?

Haven't been around for a while...hmm dreams that come true....

Well, at least I know my mother sees these kind of dreams sometimes. I have seen those kinds of dreams, my big brother sees them also, so nothing really scary or strange.

Sure, if those dreams were somehow scary (=bad things happened) it is extremely disturbing, but it would be really nice to know more *hint, hint*

Unfortunately bad precognitive dreams do happen, such as in the case of the Titanic, where over half the passengers canceled at the last minute because of bad dreams that something was going to happen, and all the books that came out just before the voyage such as The Titan, a book that came out a few years before the real thing and only had a few errors in it.

I have heard that when your dreams come true, either in part or totally, then you are getting in tune with your spirit. It's akin to being psychic and of having waking premonitions etc.

Nothing to worry about, in fact it's probably something to celebrate. The fact that the message/incident sensed is good or bad is incidental. The ability is the good thing.

huh.gif

ive always had them. i can tell what direction my life will take in the short term(2 weeks or so) from what my dreams are like. i know that when i have a vividly horrifying nightmare that something bad is coming and i brace for it. if i have pleasant dreams, i don't need to worry about the future for at least 2 weeks(ive also noticed deja vu and premonition more when i have a pleasant dream).

once i had a dream about nuclear war and how i was left alone with my family and friends all dead. it was a terrible dream and i woke up crying and told my father that i believed the world would end in the next 2 weeks. well, the world didn't end for everyone but it ended for me when i found out my longtime girlfriend was cheating on me- these are the type of hints i get about my future. i havent had many nightmares in the past few years, so i guess my life is stable for the present smile.gif

I have loads of " end of the world dreams" aswell, usually ones where I'm at home doing normal things, when a news flash is broadcast, saying theres about to be a nuclear attack. Also dreams where I look up at the sky and the moon is getting bigger and bigger.

I just put it down to a sad sign of the times. sad.gif

These dreams are definetly more frequent now I have Children.

I did dream of my Nan once and she told me the Lottery numbers but said that I would only get 5 right. Guess what?..... 2 weeks later after I told everyone, I did get 5 numbers come up, the 6th on was "32", I put "23"

All my friends and family now want to be kept informed when my lovely Nan visits me in my dreams next. biggrin.gif