Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The History and Secrets of Alchemy

Davedini

I do believe that Isaac Asimov said something like gravity being the weakest force but in the end the strongest.

And also in homeopathy weakness makes strength.

No, that is con man giving out sugar pills and putting naive people in serious danger. Homoeopathy is a disgusting and dangerous con.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DieChecker

• Mattshark

• jaylemurph

• Davedini

the star of the lions tail in the constellation Leo has 7.57x10-14 Newtons of force on me. I thought it would be interesting to show just how weak gravity, and astrology, is.

Very true, it, like alchemy are relegated to pseudo-science for good reason.

• 7 years later...

Alchemy is a real science

"The creation of galactic matter from energy and the creating of energy from matter is alchemy. God is a alchemist. The decay   of radium into lead with the release of radioactivity is alchemy. Nature is an alchemist."

"The explosion of a nuclear bomb is alchemy. The scientist is now an alchemist."

(pg 22 Introduction by Walter Lang, Fulcanelli Master Alchemist )

The reason why 99.9% of Alchemists fail their work even though they know the components required to make the stone, is because they are not familiar with what "the morning start" heralds. ( which is not the starry material regulus )

The morning star must be present in the sky before the joining of the two matters together. This so called transparent star only shows itself once every seven years for one hour only. The secret lays within Fulcanelli's book, it is how one interprets what is hidden within the text.

I have seen this so called star 3 times in the last thirty years...