Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dog suicide bridge documentary

UM-Bot

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Mattshark

• NatureBoff

• thehereandnow

There's a hellhound which occassionally sleeps in the big fir trees. It's pungent odour wafts across the bridge on still summer days which acts on the canine instinct of instant pursuit of the werewolf.

Conclusions: This creature seems to possess both primate and feline characteristics. It seems to have chosen the trees as opposed to the water when pursued. It killed by biting the throat, but did not immediately eat its prey. Dogs will pursue this animal.
Sounds crazy I know. All you need is a thermal camera trap to test the hypothesis.

post-94765-126841195785_thumb.jpg

post-94765-126841196987_thumb.jpg

post-94765-12684120643_thumb.jpg

Edited by Smugfish

There's a hellhound which occassionally sleeps in the big fir trees. It's pungent odour wafts across the bridge on still summer days which acts on the canine instinct of instant pursuit of the werewolf. Sounds crazy I know. All you need is a thermal camera trap to test the hypothesis.

Actually, all you need to know is that hellhounds don't exist to falsify the idea.

Interesting experiment, but there a couple of things that bother me about it. There is no barrier for the dogs to safely jump over between them and the mink scent. Also, I'd like to know if dogs would get excited over a scent 50 feet below them. So it would be interesting for the mink scent to be placed at the bottom of a 50-foot staircase that the dogs can safely descend. Placing a barrier at the top of a set of safe stairs would IMO be almost ideal!

• 2 weeks later...

ok,this "suicide" bridge is about a mile from where i live,as you can see in some of the pictures there are little gaps on the wall of the bridge,which you would think have a flat edge on top which you would be able to stand on,but the gaps on the bridge are actually steep edges which if you jumped onto you would simply fall of the bridge to your death!! whether you were a dog or not!! this story is simply a croc of **** and it surprises me how daft some people can be,i used to walk my dog up there all the time and he was never daft enough to jump over the edge "dog suicide" ....makes me laugh!!!

• 4 months later...

Perhaps it's sound that causes them to jump, in the same manner that dogs respond to those whistles that we cannot hear. The water flowing below the bridge, or the wind below the bridge, may be creating a frequency that triggers them to leap.