Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the pleiadians race

Starving_Cow

In such planets where life could be forming and evolving faster is it possible for organisms to live for a longer period than they live on earth? As a result of fast evolution could the intelligence of species be higher?

1. Do we have any reason to even suspect there is life in the Pleaides or that it is evolving at any rate, slower or faster than here on Earth?

2. As MID said Pleaides star cluster is estimated to be 100 million years old, that's approximately 50 times younger than our solar system. Even if you speculate that for reasons unknown and unevidenced, life evolves faster there, it would need to evolve 50 times faster than on Earth to achieve the same results in that time.

3. It was only after hundreds of millions of years after the solar system formed that any sort of life appeared on Earth at all - and that was just early bacteria. Possibly because the early solar system was a pretty inhospitable place. The Earth was scorching hot at first before it cooled and the planets were regularly bombarded by debris. It took a long time for things to calm down before life had a hope of gaining a foothold. The solar system was older than the Pleaides before life even started here, never mind before it evolved intelligence.

4. Faster evolving organisms have shorter lifespans. The longer an organism lives, the longer each generation typically is, thus the slower it evolves. Fruitflies are used in research because they have such short lifespans and breed so readily, scientists can blast them with radiation or chemicals and see genetic changes happening over a few very short generations.

4. Intelligence is not an inevitable result of evolution. Life has been evolving on earth for approximately 3-4 billion years and most life doesn't have intelligence of any sort. Having generalised intelligence like humans definitely helps to conquer an entire planet, but being a cockroach or a rat is another way of doing it.

My point is that we don't even know if it's remotely possible for life to have evolved at all in the Pleaides, never mind whether or not it evolved human like intelligence in 2% of the time it took to evolve on Earth. Wild speculation about super fast evolving life in a place that seems an extremely unlikely candidate for complex life at all, is no basis for talking about blue-eyed blond haired aliens who have visited the earth.

Edited by Archimedes

WHAT DO THE PLEIADIANS SAY ABOUT THE HOLLOW EARTH? WANT THEM TO EXPOUND ON THAT... PLZ N THNX

Stop shouting.
  • Like 1

Where is the evidence that they actually exist...let alone that they are blond, blue eyed "people"?

well sir,

I know that youtube is not a good place to research, but there are still very few video out there that are good to know and to some are indeed factual.

I just type down pleiadians race on google and thats the image they are giving me, in pictures, wiki, and personal site. that they are indeed a blonde hair blue eye race, and that we are unique in that we are different race.

I know that 90 percent of youtube video are fake,

but for some strange reason, I'm believing this guy is indeed a pleiadian.

I have no other evidence than the surfing the internet and some documentary in T.V and in books.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTyNJI0Rp60

Come back when you are believing in scandinavian hippies.

p.s. only 21 posts in three years!!!!

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Is it possible for life to originate faster in some planets in different solar systems? Does life have to originate and evolve at a same pace in different solar systems?

The problem as I see it, is less "the speed at which life develops" and more "the speed at which planets form". Given the timespan for planetary development in the Pleiades, the planets would still be rather hostile shall we say for life to develop. It took billions of years for Earth to be stable enough to support simple life. We've eight/seven other planets and dozens of moons that at best estimate all developed in the same geological rate. That to me says "if you want life older then it is here, you need planets that are older then tney are here".

The problem is that people keep bringing up pleiadians,Wheres the Beef ! THe Mc-Rib is back so that could be a omen to really bad things to come before there Invasion! :innocent:

Emphasis mine

[snip]

Given the timespan for planetary development in the Pleiades, the planets would still be rather hostile shall we say for life to develop. It took billions of years for Earth to be stable enough to support simple life. We've eight/seven other planets and dozens of moons that at best estimate all developed in the same geological rate.

[snip]

Studies and genetic evidence suggests the oldest eukaryotic life might be 4.4 - 4.5 billion year old. That would be 100 - 200 million years after Earth formed 4.6 bya. This suggests simple life could arise quickly after a Planet forms, but the flip-side is that it took billions of years for simple life to evolve Complex life.

Edited by lost_shaman

Cheers Shaman, they'd be what we call "extremophiles" right?

Still though, by the only proven timescale of development the Pleiades aren't old enough to have anything resembling a Nazi's wetdream.

Cheers Shaman, they'd be what we call "extremophiles" right?

Still though, by the only proven timescale of development the Pleiades aren't old enough to have anything resembling a Nazi's wetdream.

Hey WoH,

Not really, early life wouldn't really be extremophiles by 'our' standards. What is suggested is that the newly formed Earth's surface cooled more quickly than was previously thought.

As for the topic of this thread, yes 100 myo is barely old enough to even expect life to arise.

Starving cow... suggest you look further than YouTube , as there are many books on the topic and Billy Meier isn't the only one who's had physical communication.

Also there is quite a bit of channeled material available.

Lyssa Royal and Christine Day are 2 that come to mind who've written books pertaining to the Pleadians.

If you're looking for photos or videos however that might prove tougher.

• 1 year later...

I thought it was fairly commonly accepte that Billy Meier was a first class hoaxer.

Dear OP,

Why have you not responded to MID's very interesting points about particular star cluster?....

Edited by Paxus

Meier is a complete and utter fraudster...

Edited by Walnut Whip

Case closed!

You've got models on strings..

You've got a star cluster that's too young to support life.

You've got some deranged messiah with pound signs in his eyes.

And most importantly there isn't a shred of evidence.

Edited by Walnut Whip
  • Like 1

Case closed!

You've got models on strings..

You've got a star cluster that's too young to support life.

You've got some deranged messiah with pound signs in his eyes.

And most importantly there isn't a shred of evidence.

Short, simple, and to the heart of the matter.

Amen.

I thought it was fairly commonly accepte that Billy Meier was a first class hoaxer.

It is. If one takes the time to examine ol Billys pictures and claims there can be no doubt,... he is a lier and a hoaxer.

• Like 1