Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 31
Gilfaer

What would you ask an abductee?

1,700 posts in this topic

I KNOW I'm going to regret this, but yes, I am one and have consciously known since roughly the age of twelve. I'm now in my early thirties.

If anyone is interested in asking anything, feel free to sling a question my way. It's probably easier to get a discussion going if I just open the floor to them, instead of setting off on a pre-determined course.

And be prepared to be called stupid, mentally ill, delusional or a liar. Or more likely, all of them.

4 people like this

And be prepared to be called stupid, mentally ill, delusional or a liar. Or more likely, all of them.

Oh believe me, I'm braced for it. And if I'm honest, I'm open to someone convincing me that any of them could be possible. The first one isn't true (misguided I might be, but not stupid) and the last definitely isn't, but then only I know that, don't I?

I KNOW I'm going to regret this, but yes, I am one and have consciously known since roughly the age of twelve. I'm now in my early thirties.

If anyone is interested in asking anything, feel free to sling a question my way. It's probably easier to get a discussion going if I just open the floor to them, instead of setting off on a pre-determined course.

Who abducted you? I realize it's E.T related, but what E.T's abducted you?

How did you know your experience wasn't a dream or a hallucination?

Check this thread. I'd like to hear what you think of it.

It may be easier to tell us your story first.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=175829&st=0

I had a look (briefly) and my head span. Lots of posts and having sampled a modicum of them, not the sort of discussion I'd feel I would thrive in. Having said that, I would be happy enough for anyone who posted in that thread from the OP to the last contributor to post here, whethere it would be to ask me a question or to make a point of their own.

What I think of that thread, and any others that are related, would hopefully become obvious from what I say in this one.

Who abducted you? I realize it's E.T related, but what E.T's abducted you?

I remember contact with two different types (is "types” the right word to use?) of being.

The first is, I'm sure no-one will be surprised to hear this, a group of rather short beings with grey skin and large, black eyes. (Yeah, I know. I can hear the gasps of "no way" from here.) The others, who I felt rather less negative toward, were a bunch of rather striking beings of typically Scandinavian appearance: tall, sculpted, blonde hair and dazzlingly blue eyes. When I was a child I used to refer to the one of this latter group with which I was most familiar as the "Abba-man", because I knew they were Swedish and I knew he looked like an archetypical Nordic blonde.

The first lot, the greys, I hated for years, because I associated them with being pricked, poked, hurt and generally freaked out. The blonde chap on the other hand, I virtually loved, because I instinctively knew that once I saw him things weren't going to hurt.

1 person likes this

And those who choose to do this kind of thing should be prepared to receive a warning from the moderators.

I'm not saying that anyone has to believe abduction stories, just be polite when voicing ones skepticism.

6 people like this

Sorry, forgot to answer this bit.

Short answer: I can't empirically prove that they weren't either of those things. I can say that I have seen things that lead me to believe they can't be though.

Example 1: One of them happened when I was a child, in the middle of the day at a rather deserted beach site. I wasn't asleep, so can't have been dreaming. During this incident a triangular lump of flesh was removed from the base of my thumb, leaving a scar that is there to this day. An hallucination cannot induce a physical scar, so I can't have been hallucinating. I suppose I could have had an advanced psychotic episode where I'd mutilated my own thumb, but I think a condition that severe would have produced more symptoms as time went by, and nothing has occurred. Also, I was only five years old or thereabouts, and I think that sort of delusion would be rather unusual at that age, to say the least.

Example 2: One of them happened in the presence of my father as we were out walking at night. He partly remembers this incident, up to and until the part when my normal memory cut off. In fact, he remembered something that happened that he hadn't before that came just after that cut-off point, so that either corroborates my story, or suggests that he could be suggestableised (George W. Bush eat your heart out!) by a nine year old boy. Possible yes, but how likely?

And those who choose to do this kind of thing should be prepared to receive a warning from the moderators.

I'm not saying that anyone has to believe abduction stories, just be polite when voicing ones skepticism.

I'm happy with anyone who expresses their doubts as we go on. They can't say anything I haven't wondered or worried about at some time. As you say, so long as they don't do it in a ******-ish way, we're all cool. :tu:

did the grey ones make you think of white owls? :alien:

I tottally agree with Lilly,but I almost always do you know she`s a WIB . :rolleyes:

And my First question might be "Is it uncomfortable to sit ?"

Followed by Did you See a guy Cooking with a Kool B.B.Q smoker on the Moon?

post-68971-126868649707_thumb.jpg

did the grey ones make you think of white owls? :alien:

No, but that particular bit of that truly crap film was based on something true. I can think of two occasions when a screen memory (whether by my own sub-conscious or by "them" I don't know) was in place that showed me rather strange, anthropomorphic dogs instead of greys.

1 person likes this

I tottally agree with Lilly,but I almost always do you know she`s a WIB . :rolleyes:

And my First question might be "Is it uncomfortable to sit ?"

Followed by Did you See a guy Cooking with a Kool B.B.Q smoker on the Moon?

1/ It has been. If you're referring to a certain orifice, then I've twice bled rather a lot from my rectum as a result of an abduction. Scared witless following the first one (no memory had yet surfaced and I was automatically thinking, 'Oh my God, cancer!'), I went to a doctor who said I had what looked like an incision on the inside of my "tubing".

2/ A shame that taking the p*** is also not against the rules. I'm trying to be serious.

So can you tell us something about your abduction? Where you physically removed from one place to another? Were where you taken?

Gilfaer,

Thanks for answering both my questions.

I'll follow this thread and if I have any more questions, I'll let you know.

All the questions that I might have were already asked, except for one.

The obvious one. Aren't you scared of it happening again?

Posted (edited)

So can you tell us something about your abduction?

Well the first thing I would tell you is that it's abductionS. Plural. There have been many. Far too many to count. They started when I was in the cradle and they continue to this day.

If a tiny child experiences something, they may well greet it with fear and horror, but I know from experience that they don't automatically judge it in a global context. The odd doesn't seem odd, because they have no experience to judge it with. My childhood was full of strange "visits" and "dreams" and notions. I can remember very clearly at the age of what was probably about three, thinking through, in mental language that my young self could understand, what would noow be called the "paralell universe theory".

The Eureka Momennt came, as I said above, at the age of twelve. I was watching a TV program and people were talking about UFO's and so on, things that they had seen. Then a woman with an incredibly thick Italian New-Yorker accent came on and started talking about being taken up a beam of light from the roof of her flat. I now know this owman to be called Rosemary Osnatto.

She started talking about seeing a group of beings on board the object that had drawn her up and I could feel my pulse begin to accelerate. Then an image flashed up on the screen of an artists impression: classical Grey face. Bang! Like a physical kick in the stomach. This would have been around 1990, and in England, so I hadn't been exposed to the same level of coverage of Greys and the abduction books that perhaps more Americans might have been. This is the first time I ever remember seeing someone else depict such a face and recognising my own old nightmares in it, in the context of ET's and UFO's... well, by the time you're twelve years old you understand that sort of thing more. I now knew what had been happening to me, even if I didn't remember too many details, annd I knew that it was VERY unusual.

Where you physically removed from one place to another?

So far as I can tell, yes. Usuallly my bedroom, but once out in the country on the way back to our car with my father, and once during broad daylight, when I wandered off into some distant bushes and encountered a single Grey before my memory cuts out. Both times involved being away for a long time without it seeming like it. The first time at the beach, about 45 minutes. The second time out with my father, was over an hour.

The place I'm taken to... I suppose you could refer to it as "a ship". There have been several rooms I'm acquainted with, the most memorable of which is what I call "the operating theatre". I'm sure most abductees think of it the same way.

Not always the same one though, I have to say. I remember one that was very small and dim and I don't think there were ever more than two beings in there with me at a time. Usually there is a small gang of them.

The big table or bench that is more or less in the middle of the room looks like it has been vacuum formed out of the same sheet of material that makes up the floor. A single leg rises smoothly out of the surface and then just as smoothly into the slab of the table. It feels more like stone to lie on than metal though. Most odd. And cold. Bloody freezing in fact.

There's another room that looks like a rather typical console/control room from any one of a dozen sci-fi TV shows. I recovered a memory in one of these a couple or three years ago of me sitting at some sort of screen (it reminds me now of an over-sized Battleships game) moving objects around in grooves and some that seemed stuck to it like a magnet. I have no idea what I was doing.

Were where you taken?

If you mean where was the "ship" during the time I was in it, I have no idea. In orbit? Underground? Under the sea? In my back garden? Parked on the White House lawn? Blocking the road outside 10 Downing Street? Your guess is as good as mine.

Edited by Gilfaer

Posted (edited)

All the questions that I might have were already asked, except for one.

The obvious one. Aren't you scared of it happening again?

Yes and no.

I would defy anyone to not be a bit scared when things kick off. The memories I have of the inception of an abduction are quite dramatic. A flare of light in my room, an inability to move unless ordered to, the sudden appearance of the little grey ones waddling about, plus their slightly taller supervisor. I don't think there is anyone in the world who cannot truthfully say that this woudn't scare them, if not just the tinest bit.

However...

From the age of nineteen onward, I managed to get in contact with some people who helped me greatly. Having a sympathetic ear to talk to is the single biggest boon any abductee could have. You've no idea just how psychologically helpful it is to have talked to someone about the extraordinary and the unlikely in a way most people would discuss the football or cricket scores.

As the year crawled by my fear gradually diminished and became replaced with frustration and curiosity. Then came self-discovery, which has made me even more frustrated. Essentially I found a lot out about myself and the involvemment of these beings in my life and the constant amnesia that hangs over much of it is a source of constant annoyance. I know it happened and I don't think amnesia protects me any more, not now that I've remembered so much. It just gets in the way and gets on my nerves. I want to know, I want to discover and if it's going to happen anyway, I want to participate. I've already discovered a few situations when it's appeared that they were worried about handling me and I know I'm not a powerless lab specimen.

Edited by Gilfaer

Gilfaer,

Thanks for answering both my questions.

I'll follow this thread and if I have any more questions, I'll let you know.

You're welcome. :)

OK - which kind of abductee are you:

A. Thinks aliens are actually here to help us transcend spiritually and improve our psychic abilities just in time for the 2012 Great Enlightenment Event, etc. etc.

B. Thinks aliens are here only to track us, test us & release us, and otherwise not caring about us whether we like it or not?

thanks,

GB

I'd probably ask if the aliens are keeping up their traditions of zen minimalism decor, because everyone else is busy asking the serious questions, I can award myself some goofs.

I'd probably ask if the aliens are keeping up their traditions of zen minimalism decor

Hmm...good question. I was going to ask if they practice Feng Shui, but in a roundabout way, you've beaten me to it.

OK - which kind of abductee are you:

A. Thinks aliens are actually here to help us transcend spiritually and improve our psychic abilities just in time for the 2012 Great Enlightenment Event, etc. etc.

B. Thinks aliens are here only to track us, test us & release us, and otherwise not caring about us whether we like it or not?

thanks,

GB

You're forgetting... C. I haven't got a bloody clue.

D. They're maleavolent.

E. They're a mixture of many things, not necessarily aligned to any one cause by their race. Much like humans, really.

Personally, I'm a mixture of C and E. There is a certain degree of development of myself involved, but I have no conscious memory of any instructions being given to me, or anything else along those lines.

2012 isn't going to be the great and wonderful/traumatic thing people seem to think it is. It's going to be just another year in line with its times.

I'd probably ask if the aliens are keeping up their traditions of zen minimalism decor, because everyone else is busy asking the serious questions, I can award myself some goofs.

Dull colours, no warmth and functionality. Crap air too. Tastes like there's a leak in the machinery somewhere.