Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FEMA Camps

Render

These fictional camps are in fact amusement parks for everybody. Go check them out. Inside everything is free, free, free,.... and everything is free too.

They're like a palace away from your home and property. They have televisions... HD televisions, 3d televisions and they're all big screens. And video games... tons of games.

The food is great and there is tons of it.

Just come inside.... Oh, look out for the spike belts.... ahhhh, there you go..... Oh, watch your head... the barb wire is a little low... don't touch it... its got electricity running through it...... there..... everybody comfortable?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• Michelle

• Space Commander Travis

• MichaelW

They aren't. They just aren't taking it seriously. Why? Because of the following logic:

That conclusion jumps several logical steps and goes straight to paranoia.

That and the list of supposed camps is in many cases laughable. Many of them are either not there or were converted years ago to public residential zoned land and now have houses on it. Others are in complete disrepair because they haven't been used for anything for 30+ years. It is funny how many will buy this hook, line and sinker though without checking out any of it for themselves.

oh ok, now I feel better about it. :wacko:

Just think for a minute why most countries have these. War, disease, natural disaster etc (just to get you pointed in the right direction).

And if these "camps" were not put into place to facilitate the above mentioned scenerio's, would there be a conspiracy there as well?

Wait we have secret camps? Then why am I not being threaten with enslavement and death? Why are do the Yanks get to have all the fun?

What? You mean they are supposed to be secret? Dang, and someone just had to go blow the lid off this. :P

Yeah Chelle, according to the conspiracy section, Bush was supposed to start a war with Iran back in 2006.

I Goggled it and it seems there are lots of countries with mass detention centers... Canada and New Zealand included !

These are probably old POW camps. AFAIK there are no plans for new mass detention facilities in NZ. We're not like that.

These are probably old POW camps. AFAIK there are no plans for new mass detention facilities in NZ. We're not like that.

That's what they want you to think....... :innocent::ph34r:

The real irony here is that people who believe all this stuff often patronisingly say to everyone else that they're all "sheeple", who believe everything the media and the govt. tells them, etc; whereas they of course are free thinkers who don't automatically believe anything they're told, and certainly don't trust the mainstream media, oh no Bob. Nope, they say, we get all our information from, er, Alex Jones, and Youtube, and similar sources of information, that are free and unbiased and certainly not sensational in any way . So I trust that anyone who believes that the US Govt., or whoever, is busy setting up Auschwitz Mk 2 all over the place has conducted some first hand research into these places and are able to provide solid evidence that this is the case?

The real irony here is that people who believe all this stuff often patronisingly say to everyone else that they're all "sheeple", who believe everything the media and the govt. tells them, etc; whereas they of course are free thinkers who don't automatically believe anything they're told, and certainly don't trust the mainstream media, oh no Bob. Nope, they say, we get all our information from, er, Alex Jones, and Youtube, and similar sources of information, that are free and unbiased and certainly not sensational in any way . So I trust that anyone who believes that the US Govt., or whoever, is busy setting up Auschwitz Mk 2 all over the place has conducted some first hand research into these places and are able to provide solid evidence that this is the case?

Irony?? Irony is you deneing they exist, even as Fema admits to it. They just replace the word detention, with emergency facilities. Dont think the goverment has the power to gather us up like sheep, and put us in work camps? Think again. They can do that, and alot more.

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990

allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995

allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997

allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998

allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999

allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000

allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001

allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002

designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003

allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004

allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005

allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051

specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310

grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049

assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921

allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the...

National Security Act of 1947

allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.

1950 Defense Production Act

gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.

Act of August 29, 1916

authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency.

International Emergency Economic Powers Act

enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.

Irony?? Irony is you deneing they exist, even as Fema admits to it. They just replace the word detention, with emergency facilities. Dont think the goverment has the power to gather us up like sheep, and put us in work camps? Think again. They can do that, and alot more.

This is exactly the kind of thing that's been talked about in the "why do conspiracy theories have a bad name?" thread; the leaping to the assumption that, because there's an "EXECUTIVE ORDER 567.34533.2" that might theoretically enable the government to assume certain powers, then it's just one step from that to planning to murder millions in death camps. And anyway, all this has been supposed to be about to happen for years and years. 9/11 was supposed to be the excuse to impose martial law; then there was going to be civil war because of the Recession, and martial law was going to be imposed; then Bush was going to cancel the election and impose martial law; then Obama was going to impose communism and, er, martial law.... It's exactly this kind of leaping to extremes that does the whole conspiracy movement a disservice. The real questions that really could be asked get swamped in the paranoia.

Hu?? So the government gives themselfs power to basicaly do what ever the hell they want, through lawful executive orders, but its a conspiracy to think they may use it?? Go back to sleep, all is well.

Will you read the story at the beginning? It's talking about gas chambers and death camps and so on. Is this what you think?

Well that I couldnt really say. I lean twards no. But then, knowing this world is run by a bunch of globalist freaks, who are more than willing to tell you we need to reduce the population in a big way, who knows?

I'll admit there is a lot of information about these camps that doesn't hold up. The lists of facilities are outdated, the train cars are for automobiles not people, the plastic coffins are grave-liners, ect. However, if anyone thinks that the government won't scoop you up and toss you into a detention camp, in the name of your own or others safety, then good luck with that. laugh.gif

Just five years ago FEMA held people against their will in a detention center without food or clean water (for their own good of course) in the wake of hurricane katrina.

Imagine if that had been a nuclear strike not a hurricane?

Anyway, there seems to be a learning curve when it comes to this kind of stuff. For years, even somewhat today, people were denying that the government tortures people. Well, if you want to go to some camp to be taken care of in the event of an emergency, while people are being tortured and killed in another camp by the same government, don't let me stop you thumbsup.gif

Edited by el midgetron

I'm not saying that they flat out can't exist or that none are possible but, the ones that are generally listed on teh internet are almost always hoaxes. Here's two things that you can do depending on how determined you are to know the truth:

1). REALLY WANT TO KNOW: Get in your car and drive to one or two of the nearest "FEMA Camps" and have a look for yourself

2). KIND OF WANT TO KNOW/GOT NO CASH: Down-load Google Earth or a similar program. Look up the location where a "FEMA Camp" is said to be.

For the most part, and I'm only speaking of the handful that are supposed to be here in Georgia, they aren't "camps" but, active county jail facilities. There are several rght here in MY neck of the woods that I could debunk just from memory of having driven by them at some point or another. So, as for saying that Google is in cahoots with a massive cover-up, not so much. I've seen them from ground level and the ones that I'm on about here are jails. One of which I'd even been to when I worked in Law Enforcement a few years back and had to transport an inmate to it.

Now, all that said, I can only speak on the ones that I have actually either seen or visited myself. I do know that there are a few places where Katrina victims were taken to and I'm sure that there is some kind of Government plan for what to do with a slew of refugees in the case of a major disaster but, I haven't personally seen them as of yet.

Also, I seriously doubt that major superduper top secret FEMA Camp installations would be listed on the internet for more than a few hours before the site mysteriously disappeared... if they were accurate to start with, that is. With the list that's been going around the internet over the last few years, I'm pretty sure that it would have been deleted by now or that a new set of camps would have been set up and the old ones dismantled.

The story as it is would have to be the worst kept top secret in US history. Not saying that it isn't but, that it is highly unlikely.

All that said, Leftist Governments worldwide have been quite taken with setting up "Re-Education Camps. See the Soviets, Cambodia, Vietnam, North Korea, etc. Add to that the fact that the Democrats do generally favor a lot of the same programs that are touted by Communist organisations. (Like it or not, socialization IS the over reaching goal of the Left in the US. It's even the stated purpose). So, it's not that big a leap to assume that since they are so determined to take us down the same roads as other leftist outfits that "Re-Education Camps" in the guise of FEMA Camps could be part of a long range plan.

As for the "Patriot Act I & II" thing that has been posted and going around for a number of years, not one thing on that list is altogether new. Virtually the entire "document", if you want to use that word, has existed as part of the "Civil Defence Handbook" as far back as the 1950's. Everything from pressing civilians into work gangs at gun point to on the spot drafting of civilians to fight an enemy if we were invaded are long time continginy plans.

Of course, in the context of the Civil Defence handbook, these powers would only be put into effect in teh case of a widespread and far reaching disaster like a nuclear attack or some other massive disaster. The only thing that's really new about the "Patriot Acts" is that they are all bundled together in one neat little package with a couple of newer ideas sprinkled in for flavoring.

For those that are super concerned about the Government saying that it has the emergency power to nationalize the transportation routes and food production... sorry, been done before during the War of Northern Aggression in 1861-5. That's right. Good ole Honest Abe of "Freed the Slaves" fame nationalized the rail-roads, commercial shipping and farms for the war effort. As an interesting aside, he also designed the plan for putting military personel in charge of local civilian governments in the southern states after the war... a clear violation of the Constitution.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990

allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

First done in the War of Independence. Washington commandeered fishing boats to cross the Delaware River. Congress allowed commercial ships to be used for military purposes.The US Government seized control of the railroads for use in transporting troops and supplies to sea ports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995

allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

Ever heard the "Emergency BroadCast System Alert"? That's a part of this one. It allows the local officials to warn and advise on emergency conditions in your area.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997

allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

In World War One, (Brit: The Great War of 1914-18), coal and gas supplies were nationalized for the war effort.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998

allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

First done in the War of Independence. Washington commandeered fishing boats to cross the Delaware River. Congress allowed commercial ships to be used for military purposes.The US Government seized control of the railroads for use in transporting troops and supplies to sea ports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999

allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

Not done on a national scale as of yet but, is on the books to allow and insure the distribution of food and other essential supplies in the case of a massive disaster.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000

allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision. Not done as of yet but, is on the books to allow the government to employ civilians in the case of a massive disaster. It's been part of the Civil Defense plan since before the 1940's.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001

allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions. Well, who else can do something this big and this expencive in a time of war or national emergency? Wouldn't it just suck if the hospitals suddenly decided to close down right after a nuclear attack? Wouldn't it suck to know that there are medical personel two states over who can be transported in and aren't because of lack of instructions or transpertation?

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002

designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons. Not done as of yet but, would make it easier to find lost relatives in the case of a serious disaster.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003

allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004

allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations. And who else would do this? if large tracks of land were suddenly made inhospitable, moving entire city populations out of one location and to another due to say, radiation, would be too large a task for the local government to handle. Taking control of railways, shipping and airports would be essential to fulfilling this mission.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005

allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

First done in the War of Independence. Washington commandeered fishing boats to cross the Delaware River. Congress allowed commercial ships to be used for military purposes. The US Government seized control of the railroads for use in transporting troops and supplies to sea ports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051

specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis. Sounds scary huh? Well, do you really want 435 Congressmen debating over how many missiles to retaliate with or how best to defend against a nuclear missile attack? Someone has to make a decision and have it followed through with. Unfortunately, we don't always pick the best persons for this responsibility. Right now, this sort of snap decision would fall in Obamas lap.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310

grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President. Once again, someone has to be in charge if things are to work. This just basically states who will be that person and what those powers will be.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049

assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period. Once again, someone has to be in charge if things are to work. This just basically states who will be that person and what those powers will be. Also, as in most of the "Patriot Act" type documents, very few of them are anything new. Just a re-packaging of existing standing orders.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921

allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the following:

As in most of the "Patriot Act" type documents, very few of them are anything new. Just a re-packaging of existing standing orders. The first part of this one is designed to insure that there won't be people using the disaster to make money while others die. It clearly lays out that there would be no consideration of Trade Unions in an all out emergency and that the Government is supposed to be responsible for making sure that food and other essential supplies reach the people who need them. The second part states that the Congress won't be able to second guess the POTUS in times of serious emergency. This is so that everyone will know for sure who is in charge and no one will be sitting around waiting to make sure that Congress "O.K.'s" it. This sort of thing is done so that in the case of an emergency, there aren't millions of people running around wondering who's in charge.

National Security Act of 1947

allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities. Well, think about how big some factories are. How many people are required to run them. Consider how much effort it would take to move all of that and the people to the other side of the country while bombs are falling. Do YOU want that left of to some "Boss Hogg" type person? Do YOU want it left up to some CEO to decide if it's worth the few million dollars of HIS money to do something like that or rather there was enough money in it for the share holders?

1950 Defense Production Act

gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy. Been done before. It's how we got out of the Great Depression of the 1930's, (Roosevelt). To be fair though, it's also what helped to make it worse too. (Hoover).

Act of August 29, 1916

authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency. Is there seriously any question as to why this one is here? Wouldn't it suck to know that our nation lost a war to an invading army because they didn't have the legal authority to commandeer a few vehicles?

International Emergency Economic Powers Act

enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979. Shouldn't the Government of the United States be able to use everything within our borders to defend ourselves from an invader or to win a war?

Edited by Lord Umbarger

Im aware that these are past order's still in effect. The more recent ones are far worse. It shows the history of this country though, as we have slowly given powers to government to completly take over whatever they want, for what ever undefined emergency they want. Heck the patriot act blows all this outta the water alone.