Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Knocking on the door middle in the night!

Bozena

I think this is kinda strange cause heard knocking on my bedroom door at night and about 2 weeks later my uncle died idk but then again i did hear three knocking a couple of days after i had this terrifying dream (idk if it was a dream or not) where i woke up in sleepparalysis and saw something sitting right next to me and i passed out and moments later wokeup and turned the lights on and there was nothing there and i thought three knocking might be whatever i saw trying to get me to let it back in and well **** that

Driving my grandmother home from my grandfather’s funeral there was loud knocking on the roof of the car.  A few seconds later it happened again. This time I got out and looked. Nothing.

My grandmother lived for 30+ more years.

On 3/23/2010 at 4:24 PM, MetallicBlood said:

Why do you explain everything in such a strange riddle-like fashion? :huh:

Not everyone’s first language is English.

19 hours ago, ThisIsKat1738 said:

I think this is kinda strange cause heard knocking on my bedroom door at night and about 2 weeks later my uncle died idk but then again i did hear three knocking a couple of days after i had this terrifying dream (idk if it was a dream or not) where i woke up in sleepparalysis and saw something sitting right next to me and i passed out and moments later wokeup and turned the lights on and there was nothing there and i thought three knocking might be whatever i saw trying to get me to let it back in and well **** that

Hypnopompic hallucination and sleep paralysis. 

Its not uncommon to hear things while experiencing a hypnopompic hallucination.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here's an explanation that no one thought of... 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Many people in my family have experienced this in my family. It is the death angel preparing you on what is to come for someone you love or know. We are of the Christian faith and the bible references it.  I know alot of people dont believe in god,( everyone has an opinion)  but as for me and my family this is what we believe.