Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has anyone ever seen an alien?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Sakari

• Tom B

• Antimony

Hello and welcome to UM :)

In answer to your question, there are two threads here you might be interested in...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=175829

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=177786

Hmm...I think that's not a very good question to ask if you want to know the truth. There will be quite a few people who will say they've had contact with aliens, but still they can't give you any proof, and as those are usually fake stories, in the end you only get the answer if you're a believer. Anyone is free to believe or not on alien stories, but I don't trust any of that.

Oh boy. here it comes.....lol.

How are you to be sure that they are honest if you were to be told of any?

Everyone has an opinion,and everyone has a voice. join the coffee party!

Yeah, once. We hung out for a while, but we just weren't right for each other in the end (different backgrounds and all that).

I used to see thousands of them in Nevada , they put concrete finishers out of business with under-cutting prices , and a lot of other jobs.Our insurance rates and premiums went wayyy up because we have to help pay for their spawn , and hospital visits.Than , they started printing all documents in english , and their alien language , could never figure it out...I lost my job in construction and moved to Oregon , now I have not seen any here....But I am sure they will arrive.

I used to see thousands of them in Nevada , they put concrete finishers out of business with under-cutting prices , and a lot of other jobs.Our insurance rates and premiums went wayyy up because we have to help pay for their spawn , and hospital visits.Than , they started printing all documents in english , and their alien language , could never figure it out...I lost my job in construction and moved to Oregon , now I have not seen any here....But I am sure they will arrive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLni3wbndls

Oh yes. Every day. (See my signature)

On top of ruining me with their extravagant & ravenous food demands, they also have fish breath and pee on all my potted plants!

there are people who have seen alines but not me. nothing happens here that's good enough to report.

Oh yes. Every day. (See my signature)

On top of ruining me with their extravagant & ravenous food demands, they also have fish breath and pee on all my potted plants!

Lol, I have those things in your sig. Mine eat my plants and they like to leave me dead "presents" on the porch.

To the OP. I've seen illegal aliens in person but not anything from another world.

Never seen an alien but I do remember seeing something that belivers would probably claim was some sort of UFO.

I seen one in a out of body experience I think it was a reptilian or some sort because it had glowing gold eyes, dark green skin, but the eyes is what I will never forget when I looked in them itfroze me where I stood. Remember not all beings from out of space look like what they show on the xfiles. Remarkebly I hear many of them look very human, one race looks so much like us u wouldn't be able to notice off hand.

• 1 month later...

let me know, any experiences with aliens, the actual thing, be honest. thank you

You may be interested in this: http://www.squidoo.com/Amphibious-Aliens. It is an except from a 665 page book (free) There are varying opinions as to wither or not this is an extraterrestrial alien. The most popular accusation is that he is a demon, but as you could guess that claim is coming from a group of religious fundamentalists. Personally, I believe him to be a Far-Darrig (a type of Faerie or Cryptid) but in recent years (the last 5, out of the 30+ years of encounters) people (online people) have been suggesting that he is some sort of grey-alien-hybrid. I'm afraid I don't know too much about aliens, as I've only just started looking into them, so I can't comment on the claim that he is an alien, but whatever. Anyways you asked for personal accounts of experiences, and seeing how no one else is giving you any, here one is.