Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your favorite video game

kreestar

Final Fantasy 7 - dated, but still the most enjoyable RPG

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Janiel

• Shakezulah

• jpalz

NHL 2004...my second favorite game...

My current favorite would have to be Grand Theft Auto 3. But I seen a few clips from GTA 4. Looks like it will be a better one they have bikes you know bicycles! haha

My current favorite would have to be Grand Theft Auto 3. But I seen a few clips from GTA 4. Looks like it will be a better one they have bikes you know bicycles! haha

Actually, GTA 4 is GTA: Vice City

Of all time. (spinning of Tendo's idea of best per genre)

funniest: Earthworm Jim (Genisis)

storyline: FF series

RPG: Balder's Gate (1 and 2)

gameplay: legend of zelda OoT (agreed)

FPS: Chronicles of Riddick

RTS: Age of Mythology, or the original C&C

old school: Asteroids

racing: The Simpsons: Road rage

sports: NHL Hitz

action/adventure: Spiderman 2 (xbox)

Multiplayer FPS: Novalogic's Delta Force series (including JO)

Multiplayer RPG/Hack-n-slash : Diablo 1

Ocarina Of Time, most defenately.

Zelda is one of the best games series ever, in my opinion.

I agree, I'd like to play the Windwaker on Gamecube but we have an Xbox. sad.gif

Edited by kreestar

Any video game that's fun to play, I'm not picky! grin2.gif

Probably Grand Theft Auto games, there's so much freedom in those games. thumbsup.gif

Then again Capcom and Namco fighting games are cool too! cool.gif

Final Fantasies 7 through X-2 I wub.gif RPG games. Primal has to be also one of my favorites too.

FF7: 9/10

FF8: 9/10

FF9: 8/10

FF10: 9/10

FF10-2: 7/10

FF game are definately some of the best out there. I was a little dissapointed with FF10-2 though. It's crowning moments were the ton of skimpy costumes on hot chicks and graphics. The story and playability wasn't very good, especially compared to FFX.

Counter-Strike, Silent Hill, Tomb Raider, Monkey Island, Kingdom Hearts (can't wait to the sequel), The Longest Journey and Winning Eleven. As far as I can recall now

Ohhh.... by the way X-BOX is evilllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

yay! sumone who agrees with me!!! y do u say they are evil? i say its cuz its from bill gates, who refuses to stop monopolizing in any arena he feels there is significant competition...and a computer company should not have gotten into a console race...that would be like...like...pepsi making rice pudding or sumthing... would u like to join my ranks? as, u are officially my favorite person on the forum for today lol...(if u decide to join the way best dudes of the console games aztecinca, just PM me.

I admit I had a mild addiction problem when Metal Gear Solid first came out. It really took the espionage genre in gaming to a new level. cool.gif

I’ve recently finished 'XIII', which was also a brilliant game. I’m now returning to my crusade in the epic 'Black and White', for ultimate celestial domination. devil.gif All amazing games IMHO. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Tommy

ohh the new metal gear is comming out...and the new GTA too!!! ohhh and kingdom hearts 2! ohh and the new sims for ps2! grin2.gif *does a happy dance*

final fantasy games are my fave...GTAs...metal gears..kingdom hearts wub.gif ohhh fun fun fun!!

laugh.gif i feel bad for my mom though...she bought me vice city cuz i wouldnt shut the hell up about it...and she watchs me play..and says....ya know i dunno bout this game... i look at her and say...mom i know the diffrence between a game and real life...i mean honestly...im 17 lol im not 4..i may act like i am 4 lol

but she still doesnt see how vid games are good for u...like most of my fam *rolls eyes* *sigh* i have no hope for them

I admit I had a mild addiction problem when Metal Gear Solid first came out. It really took the espionage genre in gaming to a new level. cool.gif

I’ve recently finished 'XIII', which was also a brilliant game. I’m now returning to my crusade in the epic 'Black and White', for ultimate celestial domination. devil.gif All amazing games IMHO. thumbsup.gif

DUDE!!!! I FORGOT ABOUT METAL GEAR SOLID!!!! IT ROCKS!!!! grin2.gifthumbsup.gif

Its a 3 way tie between Starcraft, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Half Life, with Diablo 2, WC3 and Doom all following close behind.

(btw: I LOVE video games)

FF8&10, Ferazels wand!! (haha, its fun!, what can i say!!?) tomb raider, silent hill, resident evil, kingdom hearts was cute..

Mine is Metal Gear Solid 2 'Sons of Liberty'

and I can't wait for MGS 3 'Snake Eater' shud be wicky ph34r.gif

Dude have you seen the trailers for Snake Eater?

SOOO AMAZING!!!!

YEAH. IT LOOKS REALLY AWESOME!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIITTT!!!!

Edited by Tommy

Capcom vs Snk 2 is my fav fighting game

As far as Old School I was a Pac Man Wizard....... thumbsup.gif Still am thumbsup.gif

But I have to say Kingdom Hearts was Deep. Words can't even describe the game it was purely wonderful.

Fav Game Kingdom Hearts.

Edited by The Nameless One

Capcom vs Snk 2 is my fav fighting game

As far as Old School I was a Pac Man Wizard....... thumbsup.gif Still am thumbsup.gif

But I have to say Kingdom Hearts was Deep. Words can't even describe the game it was purely wonderful.

Fav Game Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts RULES!!! Hope Robin Hood appears in 2, but with Auron I'm happy enough cool.gif