Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Starchild Skull

LucidElement

I'm not saying that the DNA, will ultimately prove to be anything else but human!..But, in the 'extremely unlikely' happenstance that,..it does..!Then, what would you think would be the outcome?....A well endowed ant!..or perhaps...an ancestor of Henry the human ape..! :lol:..What i'm saying, is that if it were proven,..'NOT' to be a human father..! Then,..E.T would be , as good a guess as any! ^_^ or am I wrong.?

That's not exactly what I was saying. I'm saying that alien life (Disclaimer: I'm not saying that there is alien life.) is almost definitively totally different from anything we could imagine. In other words, aliens might not have DNA.

Savvy?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doc Socks Junior

• Scouser

• Mattshark

That's not exactly what I was saying. I'm saying that alien life (Disclaimer: I'm not saying that there is alien life.) is almost definitively totally different from anything we could imagine. In other words, aliens might not have DNA.

Savvy?

"Yes" I do savvy!..your saying that "you know!", that the Alien(that, you dont even believe in!)..has DNA, that...'"Almost definitively totally different from anything we could imagine."quote!....Well 'Socrates', answer me this....If there are No' aliens?...then how could their DNA be different?!..And if they do exist, but have No' DNA,....Then would'nt that account for the missing parental data!!....I am not arguing that this unfortunate child is the offspring of ET....! but your reasoning is flawed...IMO :hmm:

"Yes" I do savvy!..your saying that "you know!", that the Alien(that, you dont even believe in!)..has DNA, that...'"Almost definitively totally different from anything we could imagine."quote!....Well 'Socrates', answer me this....If there are No' aliens?...then how could their DNA be different?!..And if they do exist, but have No' DNA,....Then would'nt that account for the missing parental data!!....I am not arguing that this unfortunate child is the offspring of ET....! but your reasoning is flawed...IMO :hmm:

I'm not saying there are no aliens. First of all. We haven't found any though, and as that hasn't happened, we don't know what they resemble. However, logic tells us that they won't be identical to us, movies and books notwithstanding. In fact, as I said before, they probably wouldn't have DNA. Life takes many forms, and it's extremely hubristic (is that a word? I think it is. the NSB taught me a wee bit.) to pontificate that it would be exactly like us.

To answer the next point. I'll take it slowly, since you didn't understand my earlier point. If our hypothetical alien didn't have DNA, and wasn't physically similar to a human, how do you expect it to, uh, copulate with humanity? It would be impossible. The "missing parental data" would be easy to explain. There COULD NOT BE an alien parent.

My reasoning is not flawed. Thank you.

-socrates

I'm not saying there are no aliens. First of all. We haven't found any though, and as that hasn't happened, we don't know what they resemble. However, logic tells us that they won't be identical to us, movies and books notwithstanding. In fact, as I said before, they probably wouldn't have DNA. Life takes many forms, and it's extremely hubristic (is that a word? I think it is. the NSB taught me a wee bit.) to pontificate that it would be exactly like us.

To answer the next point. I'll take it slowly, since you didn' t understand my earlier point. If our hypothetical alien didn't have DNA, and wasn't physically similar to a human, how do you expect it to, uh, copulate with humanity? It would be impossible. The "missing parental data" would be easy to explain. There COULD NOT BE an alien parent.

My reasoning is not flawed. Thank you.

-socrates

"Hubristic"!.Yes!..That is an exellent word,...To describe a person that would claim to know that a hypothetical being(or Alien,in this case), ..could NOT resemble or have a similar DNA to a human being, and could not therefore copulate!!....Bare in mind.. that the difference between our stance on the Starchild is that where you say....Impossible!.. I say....Improbable!!..I think that we should draw a closure on this particular part of the debate!! :tu:

"Hubristic"!.Yes!..That is an exellent word,...To describe a person that would claim to know that a hypothetical being(or Alien,in this case), ..could NOT resemble or have a similar DNA to a human being, and could not therefore copulate!!....Bare in mind.. that the difference between our stance on the Starchild is that where you say....Impossible!.. I say....Improbable!!..I think that we should draw a closure on this particular part of the debate!! :tu:

Okay, that's a good idea. I guess we've exchanged the opinions we hold. I'm not saying that I know for a fact, but statistical, logical, and empirical evidence kinda supports what I said.

Anyway, I just noticed something. So, are you saying that I'm hubristic?

think about the number of animals on this earth we are able to mate with, to actually produce sufficient offsrping. think of any?

now why would an ET being be able to impregnate one of us? we cant even really produce anything on our own planet.

think about the number of animals on this earth we are able to mate with, to actually produce sufficient offsrping. think of any?

now why would an ET being be able to impregnate one of us? we cant even really produce anything on our own planet.

I know right? Unfortunately, 1963 doesn't seem to realize that.

If Aliens did come down and mixed with us Humans, i don't think they just came down and raped us. They could have been very advanced genetic egineers!

For all we know, they might not even have a penis. :lol:

If Aliens did come down and mixed with us Humans, i don't think they just came down and raped us. They could have been very advanced genetic egineers!

For all we know, they might not even have a penis. :lol:

well, according to abductees, the "greys" dont have genitalia. and those abductees do report artificial insemination, and taking eggs/sperm etc. and yeah, IF, some ET race bread with us, i assumed it would involve genetic manipulation, and not a glass or whine with barry white.

Mulder,

I never realized you were into such things!!!

You perv!!!

I had a buddy in the agricultural fraternity at UGa that used to claim that every spring he'd go out back to the goat herd and weed out the ones that looked like him using a ball peen hammer.

Harte

Edited by Harte

bahahah

dont judge me!

Mulder,

I never realized you were into such things!!!

You perv!!!

I had a buddy in the agricultural fraternity at UGa that used to claim that every spring he'd go out back to the goat herd and weed out the ones that looked like him using a ball peen hammer.

Harte

Poor goats

Poor goats

And bestiality makes its appearance in UM. Had to happen at some point. All the argumentative tension...

• 2 years later...

L Pye starchild skull work seems interesting at his site http://www.starchildproject.com/

on his site i see he is trying to get 100,000 signatures this month on a petittion

to whitehouse to help support his research.

heres link for those interested in signing. http://wh.gov/VzQA

A petition.

Why didn't I think of that to help force research that would prove the existance of our Past Basset Masters?! Surely the amount of people who want something to be true alters the nature of reality to make it true!

--Jaylemurph