Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Australian Ufo Hotspot

News-Bot

THE Grampians has been identified as a hot spot for unidentified flying objects.

The latest issue of The Australian UFO Bulletin reports on a series of ongoing sightings in the national park area.

Investigator Paul Norman writes that the sightings have been reported since May and initially involved a large white-lighted object, a pale yellow object and smaller active luminous objects.

Mr Norman said the patterns of sightings had recently changed and the large white object had not been seen since October 15.

The number of smaller objects spotted, however, had increased with as many as 20 at a time appearing in various formations and movements, he said.

[ Click Here To View The Complete Article ]

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• News-Bot

Top Posters In This Topic

We had one of our High school camps in the Grampians . I beleive it's the same place where , the girls dissapeared in I think the 70's ( could have been earlier ) . There dissapearances inspired the movie " Picnic at Hanging rock " with Hanging rock being obviosly a landmark in The Grampians . I don't believe the mystery that surrounds the girls disapearances was ever solved. Hmmm an interesting twist to one of Australia's oldest mysteries abduct.gif