Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fury as U.S. boy, 11, is to be tried as adult

Still Waters

like i said put him in general population of a real prison, then the state wont have to pay for it.

Exactly, and then the little sod will suffer for what hes done, general population is no place for a child, he would be dead within a year.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• susieice

• Sweetpumper

• The Silver Thong

• danielost

like i said put him in general population of a real prison, then the state wont have to pay for it.

So far we have killing him in an electric chair to putting him in an adult prison so he can be raped 20 times a day. The compasion for a kid with mental issues almost makes me tear up. What he did was unforgivable however calling for his rape his murder his torture says a lot about the people who wish such things.

Lets change it up, any dog that bites because of it's owners poor ability to train it should be shot on sight and that includes cats that don't care for it's kitten bad mother now die. I bet people will go it's just because of a bad owner don't blame the dog because the owner was an idiot. Don't blame the kid because the parents were idiots, same freakin thing.

So far we have killing him in an electric chair to putting him in an adult prison so he can be raped 20 times a day. The compasion for a kid with mental issues almost makes me tear up. What he did was unforgivable however calling for his rape his murder his torture says a lot about the people who wish such things.

Lets change it up, any dog that bites because of it's owners poor ability to train it should be shot on sight and that includes cats that don't care for it's kitten bad mother now die. I bet people will go it's just because of a bad owner don't blame the dog because the owner was an idiot. Don't blame the kid because the parents were idiots, same freakin thing.

GOLD.

Lets change it up, any dog that bites because of it's owners poor ability to train it should be shot on sight and that includes cats that don't care for it's kitten bad mother now die.

Ah, the old "If it was an animal, you'd think differently!" defense... Here, let me blow that reasoning out of the water.

Dogs that can't be rehabilitated out of human aggression should be - and are - put down. They're menaces that could kill people, and if they can't be broken of that dangerous behavior, then it's better to put them to sleep in order to keep them from harming someone else.

And what do non-maternal cats have to do with anything?

I bet people will go it's just because of a bad owner don't blame the dog because the owner was an idiot. Don't blame the kid because the parents were idiots, same freakin thing.

Sometimes it is just a bad owner (or parent,) and the dangerous behaviors that result can be curbed or done away with through rehabilitation.

Sometimes, though, it's something else, and there's nothing that can be done about it, simple as that. Something's seriously fragged-up in their brain, whether it's faulty wiring, disease, etc... and it can't be fixed - which means the individual in question will always be a danger to others, no matter what the rehabbers try to do. In that case, it's probably better for society as a whole if said individual is simply put down. A mad dog can't be cured, or safely kept, after all.

Not fair? Life's not fair. Life certainly wasn't "fair" to the woman in this case, or to her nearly-full-term fetus. Or to the daughters that now have no mother.

One could argue that it was cruelest to the unborn child... The mother likely died rather quickly, if not instantly... but suffocation is sadistic, painful, and terrifying, and it takes a comparatively long time to die from it. Realize that, at 8.5 months of gestation, that fetus was fully equipped to survive and function in the outside world - it breathed, slept, woke, kicked, sucked its thumb, turned over, stretched out, and felt pain and fear as it drowned and suffocated in its own mother's belly. The three to five minutes that it takes to die from suffocation more than likely felt like an eternity of incomprehensible agony before its life was finally snuffed out.

All because this little murderer was jealous. And people are feeling sorry for him? I really have to wonder where some peoples' priorities are.

I'm not saying he should be tortured, or anything like that. But he deserves to be tried as an adult for what he did, and I truthfully would not bat an eye if he was executed for his crimes like the mad dog he is.

Wow, no kidding! The kid looks scary as hell...

I disagree. He looks like a scared and confused kid.

I don't know what the right answer is. Killing him obviously isn't. But, I don't think he deserves to walk free in society.

Do we know the kid's motive? Not that it excuses anything, but maybe to get his mindset?

Ah, the old "If it was an animal, you'd think differently!" defense... Here, let me blow that reasoning out of the water.

Dogs that can't be rehabilitated out of human aggression should be - and are - put down. They're menaces that could kill people, and if they can't be broken of that dangerous behavior, then it's better to put them to sleep in order to keep them from harming someone else.

And what do non-maternal cats have to do with anything?

Sometimes it is just a bad owner (or parent,) and the dangerous behaviors that result can be curbed or done away with through rehabilitation.

Sometimes, though, it's something else, and there's nothing that can be done about it, simple as that. Something's seriously fragged-up in their brain, whether it's faulty wiring, disease, etc... and it can't be fixed - which means the individual in question will always be a danger to others, no matter what the rehabbers try to do. In that case, it's probably better for society as a whole if said individual is simply put down. A mad dog can't be cured, or safely kept, after all.

Not fair? Life's not fair. Life certainly wasn't "fair" to the woman in this case, or to her nearly-full-term fetus. Or to the daughters that now have no mother.

One could argue that it was cruelest to the unborn child... The mother likely died rather quickly, if not instantly... but suffocation is sadistic, painful, and terrifying, and it takes a comparatively long time to die from it. Realize that, at 8.5 months of gestation, that fetus was fully equipped to survive and function in the outside world - it breathed, slept, woke, kicked, sucked its thumb, turned over, stretched out, and felt pain and fear as it drowned and suffocated in its own mother's belly. The three to five minutes that it takes to die from suffocation more than likely felt like an eternity of incomprehensible agony before its life was finally snuffed out.

All because this little murderer was jealous. And people are feeling sorry for him? I really have to wonder where some peoples' priorities are.

I'm not saying he should be tortured, or anything like that. But he deserves to be tried as an adult for what he did, and I truthfully would not bat an eye if he was executed for his crimes like the mad dog he is.

I was going to go ahead and post a big responce but thought why bother this person thinks we should treat mentaly disturbed children like we do rabid dogs so whats the point.

I was going to go ahead and post a big responce but thought why bother this person thinks we should treat mentaly disturbed children like we do rabid dogs so whats the point.

It all depends on the type of mental illness.

To be perfectly fair, you were the one who made the comparison to dogs, first. I simply carried your argument (that we would supposedly feel differently if it were a dog) to its logical end - a dangerously "defective" dog (i.e. one that has severely mauled or killed a human being) is put down for the safety of the public in general, so if we're going to compare and equate humans to dogs... Well, we may as well go all the way, right?

Your statement that I "think we should treat mentaly disturbed children like we do rabid dogs" is dishonest in that light. I specifically stated, in fact, that I think he should be tried as an adult and punished accordingly for his crimes, and that I wouldn't feel sorry for him if that punishment was (by some exceedingly unlikely stroke of fate) the ultimate one. You'll have to excuse me for not falling all over myself to feel sympathetic and supportive of a murderer who orphaned two girls, blew his father's girlfriend's head off while she slept, caused his unborn half-brother to suffocate to death... and who then went to school and acted as if nothing happened.

Yeah, sorry. I'm saving my sympathy for the victims here, not the murderer.

Edited by Black Coyote

It all depends on the type of mental illness.

No matter what, we have to say he is a product of his enviroment or he is a natural born killer. He was 11 and that can't be ignored. I don't want to pamper the killer but I think they should try to get to the why of it more so then the out right exicution of a child gone bad.

Yeah, sorry. I'm saving my sympathy for the victims here, not the murderer.

The only victim I feel sorry for really is the unborn child. You and I have no idea as to how this women and the childs father treated the boy. I have to reserve judgement as the father and step mother could have been right *** holes.

I think he should definitely be tried as an adult, as murder is inexcusable. Serves the little ***** right. However, I think that there may be an issue regarding moral righteousness in the household. The boy was given a shotgun as a Christmas present. What parent, in their right mind, hands their child a shotgun as a Christmas present? Something just doesn't add up - I think that there may have been some parental neglect in the child's life to a certain extent. Meh. He's not my kid or relative.

Wow. Just wow. I love the logic here. "The kid has his own gun. The parents must be negligent."

My twelve-year-old nephew has a pocketknife. My other eleven-year-old nephew has his own shotgun. Their parents are totally in their right mind - the gun is kept safely put away, and he has been taught that guns are not toys and that you never point a gun at anything you don't want destroyed. The eleven year old has better gun safety habits than most of the adults I know. At one point the gun was left out by accident and he went and got an adult to tell them it was out and needed to be put away.

There are very few people in this world I'd trust walking with me in the woods with a gun. The child is one of them.

It is about responsibility. It is entirely likely the kid was given a gun so he could begin to learn gun safety and their proper use - around here, where I live, kids are often introduced to guns around the age of 12. That does not mean a bunch of drunk rednecks hand their children loaded guns and tell them to go kill something. The point is to ingrain safe habits into them at an early age, to teach them the proper time, place and way to use their guns.

I fail to see how this could indicate that the family was negligent. You're jumping to some pretty big conclusions that should not be jumped to without knowing more about the situation.

General conversation: Murder is murder. Had he not had a gun, he would have used something else. It is not the tool he used that should be focused on, but his intent - and he made his intent perfectly clear when he snuck the gun into the room, pulled the trigger, walked out, disposed of evidence, and then went on about his day as though he had not just killed two people.

The gun is unimportant, had he committed this murder with a knife or a baseball bat it would be just as horrific, they would be just as dead, and he would be just as much of a monster.

The important things, in most cases, are what happens immediately after a killing. Had it been a simple case of emotional response to a situation, he would not have reacted so calmly or rationally. This was premeditated and well-thought out. He concealed the gun to hide his intent, he disposed of what evidence he could so that he would not be caught, and he went on about his day as though he had not just killed a woman and her child. These are not the actions of an angry, jealous child, they're the actions of a killer. Not a murderer, but a killer. There is a distinction.

I dont care if he wiped out an entire town of people. I dont care if he is the son of Satan himself. NO 12 year old child should be given life in prison. Anyone who thinks he should is sick.

So sign me sick. I've been called worse.

Is there anybody who wants this human hand grenade released at age 21? Or is it "sick" to believe that he should be incarcerated at all? (Perhaps he could come live with you.)

We used to HANG murderers who were even younger than 12. Today the State shows mercy!

Right now we have a 14-year-old boy here in Cincinnati who's going to be tried as an adult for rape, torture and attempted murder.

He pistol-whipped an elderly neighbor, raped her and then tortured her for hours. He left her for dead.

If he's convicted, he'll be set free when he's 62.

That's because other women don't want him to beat, rape and torture them.

Edited by OldTimeRadio

i say we bypass the whole legal system, give me full immunity, and let me have about 4 days with the little prick. always wanted to try out my dark side on a kid. :devil: grab him by his cankles and beat him like an old rug against the wall until either the "evil" spurts out or his brains do. then i will defecate in his unconscious mouth and make him chew.then power bomb him into a pit of ravenous lions who can somehow wield hockey sticks. ooohhhh im so evil! :blink::hmm::no::huh::lol::yes: seriously, the kid should probably be examined for a couple of years (a la micheal myers) and then study his brain. i mean this has the potential to be a horror movie does it not? i'm really in no position to definatively say what i would or would not do. justice system wise at least.

Ya kinda wonder where the violence and evil stems from yeah?? :wacko:

I dont believe in prison.

I think the state should torture its criminals instead and for those who have comitted serious crimes like murder they should get the death penalty at the end of their ordeal.

The result of that is 0% reoffend and crime is a lot lower to begin with as most wont risk messing with the state.

So sign me sick. I've been called worse.

Is there anybody who wants this human hand grenade released at age 21? Or is it "sick" to believe that he should be incarcerated at all? (Perhaps he could come live with you.)

We used to HANG murderers who were even younger than 12. Today the State shows mercy!

Right now we have a 14-year-old boy here in Cincinnati who's going to be tried as an adult for rape, torture and attempted murder.

He pistol-whipped an elderly neighbor, raped her and then tortured her for hours. He left her for dead.

If he's convicted, he'll be set free when he's 62.

That's because other women don't want him to beat, rape and torture them.

They should give him the electric chair. They should also invite the victim along and allow them to turn the voltage down.

They should give him the electric chair. They should also invite the victim along and allow them to turn the voltage down.

the victim is dead both victims are dead.

Ya kinda wonder where the violence and evil stems from yeah?? :wacko:

im guessing steroids in chicken and processed food.

The only victim I feel sorry for really is the unborn child. You and I have no idea as to how this women and the childs father treated the boy. I have to reserve judgement as the father and step mother could have been right *** holes.

so two wrongs make a right? if the father and girlfriend were *******s, its ok that he killed her?

Kill the brat! I knew murder was wrong when I was 6.

They need to lower the age for that youth criminal act to 8.

so two wrongs make a right? if the father and girlfriend were *******s, its ok that he killed her?

Absolutley not. BUT...don't you think it should be a consideration? Just to lay out an argument....What if the kid was horribly abused by the step-mother, and was putting an end to it? That SHOULD have some consideration....Not to find him 'not guilty' but to at least know why he did it.

But, I still ultimately agree, two wrongs don't make a right. Which is why it cannot be right 'kill' this kid.

the victim is dead both victims are dead.

What did I quote?

If you cant read what I'm replying too dont post.

Kill the brat! I knew murder was wrong when I was 6.

They need to lower the age for that youth criminal act to 8.

Agreed

If you commit a crime you get punished regardless of age.

I never said that, sorry i'm not one of the sickos that wants to see this kid fry or be tortured.