Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man with half a body defies the odds by

Still Waters

Despite only having half a body, Kenny Easterday insists he can live the life of a normal man.

Now he appears to have proved it after claiming he has fathered a child.

Easterday, 35, was born with a rare condition called sacral agenesis, which prevented his spine from developing normally.

When he was just six months old, doctors amputated Kenny's legs and used part of his shinbone to complete his partially-formed spine.

Kenny is so small he can fit inside a suitcase but that hasn't stopped him playing pool, bowling, working - or having a love life with fianceé Nicky, 33.

In an American television documentary, he and Nicky revealed that they were together seven years ago - after which she became pregnant with her daughter, Desiree.

The pair are soon to found out if Desiree is actually Kenny's child. And they hope to start a new family to join Nicky's two children.

Kenny's greatest dream is to have a child, he revealed in the documentary.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BiffSplitkins

• chemical-licker

• Mistydawn

• Still Waters

Wow, that guy is incredible! He's almost cat-like the way he 'walks' and balances.

erm...not to be crass....but erm...ah

Where's this guy's penis? In some of those photos, it just doesn't look like there is any room for one.

Wow, that guy is incredible! He's almost cat-like the way he 'walks' and balances.

When I saw the article it reminded me of the guy you posted a link to a few months back. I thought he might have been the same person so I did a search and found your thread. It's not the same guy however but he's just as incredible.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=165333&st=0&p=3108599&fromsearch=1entry3108599

Edited by Still Waters
spelling!

When I saw the article it reminded me of the guy you posted a link to a few months back. I thought he might have been the same person so I did a search and found your thread. It's not the same guy however but he's just as incredible.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=165333&st=0&p=3108599&fromsearch=1entry3108599

These guys should get together and hang out sometime. They'd probably have a blast. :tu:

wow! good for him!! :clap:

Sounds to me like his girlfriend cheated and then said " um, ah, er, um of course the child is yours." And his reply was "its a miracle."

Sounds to me like his girlfriend cheated and then said " um, ah, er, um of course the child is yours." And his reply was "its a miracle."

yeap i was thinking the same thing.

yeap i was thinking the same thing.

Oh ye, who have so little faith in humanity.laugh.gif

erm...not to be crass....but erm...ah

Where's this guy's penis? In some of those photos, it just doesn't look like there is any room for one.

I thought the same thing, I just don't get it :hmm:

Pretty amazing though

Edited by Codehook

According to Wikipedia, the kid isn't his, he and his girlfriend broke up... and apparently this guy has been a regular on the Jerry Springer Show for years.

wow, you see this anomoly so often happening in america (the half body)

wow, you see this anomoly so often happening in america (the half body)

But the weird thing is, it's always the top half....

:blush:

does he have a winky and how does he go to the toilet?:unsure2:

come on you got to be curious^_^

and apparently this guy has been a regular on the Jerry Springer Show for years.

Well... to be kind, he probably doesn't get too many real job offers and I'm sure Jerry pays him to come on the show.

But the weird thing is, it's always the top half....

blush.gif

Oh my God!!! I know I SHOULDN'T laugh!!! but you cracked me up!!post-58664-127076317524_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...