Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Channeling Aliens

A Shadow

Ok this guy Darryl Anka was brought up in the Reptilians topic and it got me to look up on him. I started a new topic because I am interested in the channeling aspects and not the details of one suppose race of aliens.

Darryl Anka is said to channel a extraterrestrial that goes by the name Bashar.

~Intro To Bashar with Darryl Anka~

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4100471449821338704#docid=5853666485154972047'>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4100471449821338704#docid=5853666485154972047

Now is this man actually channeling a alien? Is he a fraud just in it for the money or whatever reasons? Or is he tapping into his mind forming this expression that just comes out this way in his own perception?(just himself unaware)

Now the next link he is letting what appears to be a group of stoners(I do not judge) interview Bashar. I find this video fun to watch for many reasons. But I do not judge it in either way cause thats who I am. He does repeat himself in different ways though.

~Meeting With Bashar 1/19/07~

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4100471449821338704#

I like a lot of what he has to say about certain notions. What I get overall from it is a message of love, peace, and how to better yourself. Now with that in mind, does it really matter if it is a real channeling or just himself in some form? Do the ends really justify the means? For me on any given notion I just absorb what is useful to me and discard what is useless.(bruce lee)

At about 34 mins in he states that they will be another "phoenix lights" in 2007 probably around march. The only sightings I can find around that time is here

and http://www.ufocasebook.com/phoenixlights2007.html

Here is Bashar discussing winning the lottery. Imagine.

Here is Darryl along with others in a movie about channeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQq9IuufARw

Thoughts and views? I enjoy these kinds of things but that does not mean I take them at face value.

Edited by silentshadow

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Shadow

• Jeff Marzano

• J-claims

• over9millionyearsold

Thoughts and views? I enjoy these kinds of things but that does not mean I take them at face value.

There are many people out there today who claim to be in communication with extra terrestrial beings, the angels, the 'ascended masters', Abraham, Jesus Christ, and God knows what else. I don't doubt that they are hearing voices. But the question is voices from what ?

You should be careful listening to these cult leaders. People like this wrap invisible chains around peoples' minds and enslave them.

History provides many, many examples of people who turned control of their minds over to cult leader, false prophets and teachers, etc.. And this ultimately always leads to disaster and tragedy.

Hitler. Jim Jones. Charles Manson. David Koresh. Marshall Applewhite. All of these people had a messianic complex where they thought they were Christ like figures of even Christ Himself.

This is what can happen when people search for truth in the wrong places. Or in the case of Hitler when people have a false truth imposed on them or are deceived into believing it.

I don't doubt that they are hearing voices. But the question is voices from what ?

Yes it seems impossible to tell if somone is truly hearing other voices? Even if one could theres really no way to know who/how/where the voices are from. Assuming of course the person hearing them is not mentally disturb. Do you put your trust in such voices?

People like this wrap invisible chains around peoples' minds and enslave them.

I know all about these chains I see them on everyone everywhere. I take care on what I let affect my mind.

This is what can happen when people search for truth in the wrong places.

But if one searches for truth does he not have to look in all places? Truth can mean anything to anyone.

Yes it seems impossible to tell if somone is truly hearing other voices? Even if one could theres really no way to know who/how/where the voices are from. Assuming of course the person hearing them is not mentally disturb. Do you put your trust in such voices?

If you listen to what some of these crackpots say, their stories are so detailed that I cannot help but believe that someone is telling them all of this. Often they mix ideas from the bible with aliens, etc.., as I suspect those people you mentioned do.

There is no greater example out there today of a book that mixes the truth with lies and fiction than 'The Da Vinci Code'. As long as people just remember it's not a true story but only fiction I guess it's ok. The problem comes in when they cross that line and actually start to believe it.

I've never been a big fan of fictional stories based on Christianity.

As far as hearing voices yes it is possible. Sometimes you hear about serial killers who say that 'the voices' told me to kill. I suspect there really is some evil force telling them to kill. Dennis Rader, the self proclaimed BTK killer, calls this force 'Factor X'.

I think Moses said something about God's voice being something that we hear in a way.

But if one searches for truth does he not have to look in all places? Truth can mean anything to anyone.

Well that's the question I guess and also the problem. What is the real truth ?

Some people are more interested than others in knowing the answer to that question.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok this guy Darryl Anka was brought up in the Reptilians topic and it got me to look up on him. I started a new topic because I am interested in the channeling aspects and not the details of one suppose race of aliens.

I don't know Darryl Anka, sorry, I can't comment on him (I've an appointment in a it, so I don't have time to check your links right this moment, I'll come back later). Anyways, I over all have a mistrust of channelers. Why? I'll tell you why: My grandfather was very, very famous, in the 1960's to 1980's people flocked to hear his "revelations". Each night an "angel" visited him, and "revealed the truth" to him. Now to the outside world, this looked simple and harmless. To his family (of 264 members) we knew something different. I'm going to quote my autobiography for you, and than you'll see why it is I do not trust channelers. You see, my grandfather started his own cult, and I grew up in it and got to see the inside makings of how a "channeler" REALLY gets their messages.

~For Fear of Little Men pages 35-52

and also...

~For Fear of Little Men pages 108 - 112

Now do you see why I don't trust channelers? From the 1960's - 1980's my grandfather was one of the biggest problems the LDS/Mormon Church had, because of his "channeling" "revelations" kept him camped out on the door step of every Mormon Prophet! To people "on the outside" he was a prophet and people (believers) followed him around like his was Jesus himself! And yet, his followers knew nothing about the polygamy, the child abuse, and dog and goat sacrifices that went on away from the public eye, he never "revealed" that stuff to his believers, so only his abnormally large family ever saw any of that stuff.

In other words, what may seemed to the world to be a prophet, was actually a violent and raving madman who was carefully manipulating the public, by only telling them things that would draw them into his delusions, while keeping secret the more outlandish stuff until he had them believing him so much that they'd no longer questioning him. He used a lot of people. He hurt a lot of people. And yet, there are still people today, even all these years after his death, who still stay up night listening to his tapes and marveling over how he was a man who "spoke to God".

I saw the inside world of one of the most elaborate channelers, the world he didn't let the public see, the world behind the sermons and the tape recordings, and it was a far cry from the public image he lead people to think of him as. Ans now, seeing how one channeler deceived hundreds of followers, I no longer trust any channeler at all. Maybe they really talked to these beings, but than again, maybe they are just a modern day version of my grandfather.

Edited by Lilly
excessive quoted material

There will always be people who will exploit such. Do you let a man's aspect of something close off that something for you?

I am not saying to trust this man or that he is speaking truth. But I do find some of what he saids interesting.

You really can not know for sure if somone is really channeling aliens, god, or whatever. Unless they prove themselves in some way under a control environment. Which none have.

It would be foolish to put your full faith into such a person. More so to praise and worship.

~Intro To Bashar with Darryl Anka~

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4100471449821338704#docid=5853666485154972047'>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4100471449821338704#docid=5853666485154972047

Now is this man actually channeling a alien? Is he a fraud just in it for the money or whatever reasons? Or is he tapping into his mind forming this expression that just comes out this way in his own perception?(just himself unaware)

Now the next link he is letting what appears to be a group of stoners(I do not judge) interview Bashar. I find this video fun to watch for many reasons. But I do not judge it in either way cause thats who I am. He does repeat himself in different ways though.

~Meeting With Bashar 1/19/07~

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4100471449821338704#

I like a lot of what he has to say about certain notions. What I get overall from it is a message of love, peace, and how to better yourself. Now with that in mind, does it really matter if it is a real channeling or just himself in some form? Do the ends really justify the means? For me on any given notion I just absorb what is useful to me and discard what is useless.(bruce lee)

At about 34 mins in he states that they will be another "phoenix lights" in 2007 probably around march. The only sightings I can find around that time is here

and http://www.ufocasebook.com/phoenixlights2007.html

Here is Bashar discussing winning the lottery. Imagine.

Here is Darryl along with others in a movie about channeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQq9IuufARw

well i think it's possible that we dont fully understand the consept of thaught and sumthing happening in out minds has to have some sort of phyzical thing going on 2 be able to become interfeard with.

well i think it's possible that we dont fully understand the consept of thaught and sumthing happening in out minds has to have some sort of phyzical thing going on 2 be able to become interfeard with.

I think I have deciphered your broken English, but I still think I may have misunderstood your statement, regardless I will try to address it.

You are correct in that our current understanding of the human brain is quite limited, though we know enough to say that there is a physical component to the functionality of thought and the brain. Every emotion you feel is triggered by a subtle change in the fine balance of chemicals in your brain. In order to do this your brain must communicate with your body and itself, which it manages by using neurons (or brain cells as you know them) and passing along an electrical charge. Inhibiting the physical process of your brain also inhibits your mental capacity. Alcohol is a common inhibitor which people ingest regularly, and as you might know alcohol severely impedes mental capacity. It is therefore reasonable to postulate that even our consciousness and abstract thinking is completely reliant on the physical processes of the brain.

Edited by over9millionyearsold

My question would be this:

If someone is in fact in direct mental communication with a being far more advanced than us...

Why do these people never reveal aspects of physics or mathematics that would be simple to some advanced being but which escape us?

Why don't they ever give us flawless detail on how a faster-than-light propulsion system works, or schematics of how to make one?

Why not tell us how to cure AIDS, or eliminate cancer, or extend our life expectancy and our life span so that we can life for hundreds and thousands of years like some of these beings supposedly do?

Why is it that the only things these "advanced beings" ever have to say is feel-good fluff that anybody could make up?

If someone is in fact in direct mental communication with a being far more advanced than us...

Why do these people never reveal aspects of physics or mathematics that would be simple to some advanced being but which escape us?

Why don't they ever give us flawless detail on how a faster-than-light propulsion system works, or schematics of how to make one?

Why not tell us how to cure AIDS, or eliminate cancer, or extend our life expectancy and our life span so that we can life for hundreds and thousands of years like some of these beings supposedly do?

Why is it that the only things these "advanced beings" ever have to say is feel-good fluff that anybody could make up?

An excellent question my dear friend.

Edited by over9millionyearsold

Ok, I watched a bit of this, but I had to turn it off.

in the 'intro' he tells how his Entity only puts thoughts in his head...Anka is still responsible for the words and the language. Anka speaks perfectly understandable English.

Yet, two seconds into his 'channelling' He's speaking with an accent and has a weird way of pronouncing words.

Not that Anka needs to be 'proven' a fake, but that's as much as I needed to know.

Response to J-claims post

It would be interesting to strap this guy up and see what kind of activity is going on in his brain during one of his channeling sessions. I wonder if anything would be out of the ordinary. Maybe not.

"Spot on!!!"...Your logic is flawless'Conditor Malorum" :tu:

I wonder if anyone has ask such things to him. I bet he would go around the question or answer something like letting us figure it out for ourselves. I know for sure if I encounter someone like this I will be sure to ask them such questions.

I doubt anyone could make up such things. But I see your point.

Edited by silentshadow

Please do not quote excessive amounts of material. Providing a link is sufficient as people can readily utilize the link to read the text.