Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

Ashley-Star*Child

Nephilims were introduced to earth by Aliens. Humans who saw the Aliens thought they were gods and mistook their pets to be sons of gods(Nephilims). Nephiliims liked earth women and rest his history. Nephilims are still around. They are known by different names. Here is the list

I really dont think nephilim were aliens and i REALLLY dont think nephilim are bigfoot :S

I mean, I understand some people believe that the angels in the bible were actually angels,

I know this idea is around, but them being bigfoot... I dont know

I really dont think nephilim were aliens and i REALLLY dont think nephilim are bigfoot :S

I mean, I understand some people believe that the angels in the bible were actually angels,

I know this idea is around, but them being bigfoot... I dont know

They were put on earth by Aliens. Nephilims are isolated in the woods by Aliens to keep them from mixing with humans and causing further damage. After all we look like grasshoppers to them.

Numbers 13:33

"We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

The Aliens are still researching the Nephilims on earth. They could be engineering a Nephilim hybrid. That's why UFOs are spotted in woods most of the time. When the Nephilim hybrids are fully ready to take on modern humans they will come out of the woods and start dating again.

Still, not big on the whole big foot theory

The way ive known it was that some angels who came down from heaven to have fun with the ladies

the women had their children, nephilim, who were giants. Not bigfoots

Still, not big on the whole big foot theory

The way ive known it was that some angels who came down from heaven to have fun with the ladies

the women had their children, nephilim, who were giants. Not bigfoots

The women had their children and people called them by different names. These children were big and had big feet too. Some people call them big foot.

Numbers 13:33

"We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

where does it say they had big feet?

the grasshoppers are the ones watching, meaning they felt like insects beside the nephilim since they were pretty big

Edited by Bliszter

'Aliens' are fallen angels or the Nephilim themselves. The angels who married women were just that, angels

That's why I started my post the way I did, thought everyone would get it. Evidently I was wrong.

Skip the "sir", that was my dad. I'm not THAT old. :P

I'm still trying to figure where the 210 comes from. All scorable IQ tests I've ever seen end at 200. A person with a higher IQ isn't any better than anyone else myself included, nor have they solved the problem of why people, in general, inflict such horrendous amounts of stupidity on themselves and others. Nephilim based---Nah, I don't think so.

cormac

210, 220, whatever :tu:

'Aliens' are fallen angels or the Nephilim themselves. The angels who married women were just that, angels

Interesting...but probably not verifiable or accurate.

Interesting...but probably not verifiable or accurate.

That is according to the old testament, not by physical evidence

I mean, people like to compare or mistake the angels for aliens

the nephilim were the children of the angels with the women

Edited by Bliszter

I am not sure what my blood type is but here I go too

Extra Vertebra

I am very sure that I had that when I was little

Iq

I would put it about Average, but that is because I have a syndrome, but my Iq is higher than most with my Syndrome. I guess that counts right.

Hair: First reddish Blond Hair as I grew older then dark brown hair

Eye color:

Hazel

Lower body temperature: I am not sure what my Body Temperature is

More sensitive vision and other senses.

This fits me as well. However I have no trouble seeing in the dark. I actually prefer the dark

Edited by Ryinrea

Confession time: I did not read all of 13 pages, read about 4 or so pages, so if anyone brought it up, oops.

Just to address the 210 IQ issue, it is possible for the OP to have an IQ of 210 since she was tested when she was 7 years old. Kids are tested on a different scale and that would make her IQ in the range of 170-175 as an adult. I could be off in my numbers a bit since this of the top of my head and it has been a while since i have looked up this stuff.

Good Luck to all.

Well I have blue eyes Jewish blood (part) and a higher than average IQ and paranormal activity and mine IS a negative blood group.

The fornicating with angels would be the likely cause.

Oh for pete's sake. Do you have self esteem problems? Your IQ of 210, well I am very happy for you ;-). I have blue eyes, sensitive to the heat and light, light skinned, higher than average IQ but my blood type points to the monkey blood line LOL. Oh yes, I have had many paranormal experiences.

Peace on your search

Mark

Oh for pete's sake. Do you have self esteem problems? Your IQ of 210, well I am very happy for you ;-). I have blue eyes, sensitive to the heat and light, light skinned, higher than average IQ but my blood type points to the monkey blood line LOL. Oh yes, I have had many paranormal experiences.

Peace on your search

Mark

Yeah, thats another issue i need to clear up, I do believe in the nephilim, the angels screwing women part, etc, but i really dont think we do come from this bloodline. I think it has more to do with genetics and geography, other than us descending from giants.

Although, it is an interesting theory, well worked on :geek:

• 3 months later...

I heard about the Nephilim theory, ad nauseam might I add, but since the highest incidence for the Rh negative blood group is concentrated in europe and northern africa, it's very likely that perhaps the negative blood factor could stem from interbreeding with, say the neanderthal. Recent evidence suggests, that the neanderthals might have lived next to modern humans during a certain period of time and perhaps never really died out as was previously suggested, but instead intermingled with the modern human who migrated from Africa.

I don't think evidence of neanderthals blood type has ever been established, thus far.

...I don't think the neanderthal as he lived is to be underestimated. This group survived for the longest time in a very harsh climate. Perhaps they were a lot smarter than we gave them credit for.

I mean it would be cool to be part alien or nephilim. But I have my doubts, even if I'd love to believe in these theories. I'm B negative by the way and have an IQ of 135. I think 210 is bogus. Geeee anybody with that IQ should be in Harvard studying rocket science.

Edited by Dagaz

• 5 months later...

Very interesting post. My first post here. Someone told me about the Rh- blood and how some feel it's the blood of the gods. I'm Rh-, so of course I was interested and did a little online research - aren't we all a bit vain? That is how I found this thread. I've seen a few of the "tests" for typical Rh- people and I fit much of the profile. Cooler than normal body temperature, sensitive to light and heat, high IQ (though I don't really "believe" in current IQ tests and so to me it's just a number), red/brown hair, light eyes and some of the other characteristics listed that I'd prefer to keep to myself. Some mentioned extra ribs or vertebrae, I don't have that but all my teeth have extra roots. Dentists were always surprised when they pulled my teeth.

Something I didn't see mentioned and I'd like to ask about is high immune system. I was born overseas and to come to America with my parents I had to have a small pox shot. Problem was, it wouldn't "take". After 3 tries they finally saw a hint of something and it was enough to allow me to travel. I probably have the smallest small pox shot scar on record ;-) I have a super immune system, don't catch anything. I was wondering if that has also been found to be a trait?

How it is possible to know what jesus's blood type is???

Though I am not sure how much stock I can put into the importance of blood types beyond its usefulness to others in medical situations, I have to say I find the topic kind of interesting.

I am not going to pretend I know much of anything about blood and its various antigens but I am still unsure how blood types can be connected to "aliens" or this "Nephilim" that I keep seeing.

Anyways I am a Type O..pretty sure it is negative (or is it positive??) so for pits and sniggles I did the copy-pasta thing of supposed traits people with that type have.

¨ Extra vertebra.....Actually..I am unsure of that.

¨ Higher than average IQ....Nope. Pretty average. Quite possibly even below average.

¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.....Well, I hate noise, especially loud noise but then again, most people are like that.

¨ Lower body temperature...It oscillates between 97.3 and 98.6 but this could be due to low metabolism or thyroid function

¨ Higher blood pressure..Nope

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities....Nope. I don't think so.

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes...Well now. I guess that just about covers most of the populace now, doesn't it? I have hazel eyes.

¨ Red or reddish hair...Nope. Ash brown/blonde. At least that is how it was described.

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight...Ok..I admit that I don't like being in the full sunlight. At least not in the summer anyways.

¨ Cannot be cloned....Oh come on now. Cloning???

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon...Nope.

Problem is that these characteristics are so vague and ambiguous because it can be applied to anyone regardless of blood type.

Anyways someone mentioned blood types and dragons? Found that to be intriguing if for no other reason than I just love dragons but this is not to imply that I think my blood type means I am related to aliens or the boogey-man...I mean it would be cool and all but reality has a bigger impact than mythology but still..the topic is interesting from a mythological point of view.

*Goes and grabs a cup of coffee. :D

That could support the idea that humans evolved or were derived from Primates.

Humans are primates.

• 1 month later...

you are hwat you are .'' think ut side the box'' thaet thaer quate shall serve ye's wel

Edited by wuffriel

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.

¨ Higher than average IQ

¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.

¨ Lower body temperature

¨ Higher blood pressure

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

¨ Red or reddish hair

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

¨ Cannot be cloned

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

I'm O- and I'm a normal human thanks.

This thread is...uh...wow.

How it is possible to know what jesus's blood type is???

Yeah, don't think this question was ever answered. Though, I'm not looking through 14 pages worth of this silliness.

Just to add to that, Jesus, as is common with alot of Jewish people, had AB- blood

Oh? Who typed his blood?

IMO the RH- blood most likely came from the Neanderthalensis ancient Homo Sapiens interbred with roughly 30,000 BCE. It makes sense if you look at where the latest known Neanderthalensis remains are found - specifically the Iberian peninsula. It has even been speculated that some of the remains are, in fact, hybrids of the two species. Recent DNA studies of the fossil remains of Neanderthalensis have proved that at least some of that DNA is present in most Europeans. It could easily be that the blood mutation came from the hybridization.

Another interesting conjecture, from the archeological and DNA evidence, is that the Neanderthals were likely white, with red or blonde hair, and perhaps even blue or green eyes.

IMO, ancient peoples inherited stories from the deep past. Man, in all his various forms, is a well-traveled group of species and spread across the entire globe in a very fast time frame. When Modern Man began his travels he encountered at least three, and probably closer to five or more, forms of archaic populations of Man, to include the Neanderthal. Those meetings would not always be 'happy', even if the band of humans was small and desperately needed the inclusion of fresh blood (genes). All other forms of Man became extinct, with the known exception of the Neanderthals being absorbed into the Modern Human genome, (I would dearly love to know why.) I believe that a great many of the stories surrounding these encounters with archaic humans of various types were passed down orally, embellished with the passage of time, and often used as tools to instruct the young in proper behaviour, etc. Reality became myth.

The point being, that the facts of who we all really are is far more interesting than bringing in ancient astronauts to modify and 'civilize' the poor savage and primitive brutes that existed on this planet tens of thousands of years ago. Also, modern human DNA can be 'tracked back' to at least 100,000 BCE, with a known bottle-neck at roughly 76,000 BCE. Our civilization is only some 6,000 years old. Ahead of this time stretches a full 70,000 years, and more. As Homo Sapiens we are almost certainly as close in cognition and intelligence to that small group of people at the bottle-neck as I am to my neighbors. We were, and are, far more than what we know. If the oceans were lowered by about 400 feet so that archeology and science could explore the Ice Age ocean water fronts I believe we would be truly astounded at what we would find. Note that today most real cities are on coastlines and along major rivers. Why would it have been different during the Ice Age?