Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 22
Ashley-Star*Child

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

324 posts in this topic

The IQ score was relevant to this thread

It was only relevant because of the parameters set for the thread by you. Since one of them involved IQ...yes, it was slightly relevant to the thread. Nevertheless, saying you have an IQ of 210 is obviously incorrect, and discredits your entire argument.

Posted (edited)

It was only relevant because of the parameters set for the thread by you. Since one of them involved IQ...yes, it was slightly relevant to the thread. Nevertheless, saying you have an IQ of 210 is obviously incorrect, and discredits your entire argument.

I said it was irrelevant and maintain that it is. It is not a verifiable or particularly useful quality and there is much controversy over the tests themselves and whether they give objective results. It has been proven that they do not. IQ scores are for those who feel the need to scream that they are intelligent as some sort of proof of intelligence. In truth, if you have to scream that you're intelligent, likely you are not acting in an intelligent manner and the matter is moot. Besides, we can all scream that we scored 400 on an IQ test that was given to us in a hospital (despite the fact that hospitals do not proctor IQ tests) and what does it mean? Absolutely nothing. Just like the meaning of an IQ test. I'd be more impressed if something credible that didn't hinge on a test that you supposedly took and age-old white supremacist talk had been presented.

Edited for spelling: Oh my!!

Edited by shrewgoddess

I actually don't have to go back. If you check our join date she joined a few months after me. And this has been her habit. She'll come in, tout her IQ and try to link it with some other reason to try and get us to believe she's descendent from angels. Then she'll disappear for a year or so, come back and try again with a different "study" and reason to bring up her IQ.

meh... it's her wave to ride really.

So, she's been doing this for years, yet hasn't tried to get a more recent IQ test than 20 years ago?

I guess that says more than an updated IQ test ever could.

How far back did you check?

I only came over here to the Religion forum because someone kept hitting all the evolution threads in Paleontology forum with vague Nephilim statements. I had in mind a little lighthearted havoc when I got here.... Instead, what do I find but the Nephilim thread itself! Sweet Seraphim in Heaven, but it is God-Damned Nephilim (like the pun?) splattered all over the place!

If your IQ is so High, Ashley, are you some sort of Kyballah savant? "Definitely. Definitely Nephilim. Nephilim, Charlie, Definately."

Hey, wait... Are you saying that there are numbskulls who actually discuss Nephillims on science forums?!

Oh, I forgot. That's the unfortunate side of the Internet.

Hey, wait... Are you saying that there are numbskulls who actually discuss Nephillims on science forums?!

Oh, I forgot. That's the unfortunate side of the Internet.

Not really 'discuss' as much as pointlessly and randomly interject.

1 person likes this

If you continue to mock my IQ score I'll start reporting. Back to the subject at hand, has anyone anything constructive to add?

Back to the subject at hand, has anyone anything constructive to add?

i dont think so. :P

To add something constructive, let me tell you about my IQ.

Back in grade schools my IQ scored 155, twice. In college freshman year I scored 130. (when average is 100.)

Did it help me learn my trade better or graduate college better? F-ing NO. Resounding F-NO. It took me 14 years to get my first BFA this April. From an average state university. And I still live with my parents because I didn't become independent earlier. High IQ doesn't mean a f-king darn thing when it comes to living a productive life.

The basic point is, if you have RH positive blood, you essentially have monkey blood. If you have negative, you don't and that would be Nephilim blood.

And Fishstick, I wouldn't degrade my IQ, it's 210 and you can check from older posts that I've had it checked by a hospital when I was 7

No, it doesn't mean you have "monkey blood". I've heard this argument several times, and its just not true and scientifically ridiculous. Blood types are based on the antigens in your blood. Negative blood types don't have the Rh antigen. . .Just like an A blood type doesn't have to have the B antigen.

I have no idea where the "monkey blood" thing came from other than from people that don't understand the discovery of the Rh Factor. It's got nothing to do with having monkey blood. Its got to do with the fact that humans have a few different blood types. Cats have type A and B blood. . .that doesn't mean people with those types have cat blood. There are several different blood groupings for humans and animals, and there are some which we share with other members of the animal kingdom. That's nature, not alien babies or whatnot.

Posted (edited)

To add something constructive, let me tell you about my IQ.

Back in grade schools my IQ scored 155, twice. In college freshman year I scored 130. (when average is 100.)

Did it help me learn my trade better or graduate college better? F-ing NO. Resounding F-NO. It took me 14 years to get my first BFA this April. From an average state university. And I still live with my parents because I didn't become independent earlier. High IQ doesn't mean a f-king darn thing when it comes to living a productive life.

Very true. Mine is 165, and I'm about as unproductive as they come. I don't think IQ really measures intelligence anyways. ..I think it measures the way you process information. I think having a high IQ is actually not a very good thing. .. when you're thinking processes are that different, I believe you run a higher risk of being insane. Just look at the IQ's of most of the worlds serial killers. :w00t:

Edited by theGhost_and_theDarkness

I have no idea where the "monkey blood" thing came from other than from people that don't understand the discovery of the Rh Factor. It's got nothing to do with having monkey blood. Its got to do with the fact that humans have a few different blood types. Cats have type A and B blood. . .that doesn't mean people with those types have cat blood. There are several different blood groupings for humans and animals, and there are some which we share with other members of the animal kingdom. That's nature, not alien babies or whatnot.

:whistle: Someone wants to feel special and superior.

If you continue to mock my IQ score I'll start reporting. Back to the subject at hand, has anyone anything constructive to add?

I'm not mocking it? I'm merely....never mind. I'd rather not get reported.

The theory of nephilim genes in modern man isn't limited to a certain race group, what about the "star child" theory of highly intelligent yet autistic children? Is my own autism and anxiety-depression disorder linked to Nephilim ancestry long ago? Who knows, but another problem for many people such as myself is I never knew my blood type. My mother admits to have O positive and my father is AB positive, whose family has a long history of mental/pyschiatric problems. However, my Mom's IQ tested in high school was an astounding 140.

I'm not mocking it? I'm merely....never mind. I'd rather not get reported.

It's definitely not worth the effort socrates, particularly as there is no correlation between IQ and either blood type or RH factor. Someone at some point obviously doesn't understand human genetics and feels the need to fill in the gap with whatever makes them comfortable.

cormac

On the whole "monkey blood" thing;

The original researchers named it RH factor, because they used Rhesus monkeys to make the serum for priming rabbits in which the agglutination reaction happened. The human factor is similar, but not the same as those found in other primates. By the time this was figured out a few years later, everyone in medicine had been using 'Rh factor' and the name stuck.

Here is a clip from one of those early papers, provided free at the link below;

The question then arose as to whether an antigen identical to human D was contained in monkey blood, and whether the monkey possessed some of other Rh antigens or other unknown blood factors. Based upon the results of the previous experiments we have concluded that the D antigen is of mosaic structure and evolved in step fashion from monkeys to men through anthropoids, and we have considered that the discrepancy mentioned above may result from the

difference in the structure between monkey D and human D.

Link

I'd advise Ashely, since you are so young and smart, that you read the whole paper. It will be good for you.

Well if it has nothing to do with 'monkey blood' how do you explain the supposed link between humans and primates. Think about that one.

Well if it has nothing to do with 'monkey blood' how do you explain the supposed link between humans and primates.

Human: Homo sapiens

Scientific classification

Kingdom: Animalia

Phylum: Chordata

Class: Mammalia

Order: Primates

Family: Hominidae

Subfamily: Homininae

Tribe: Hominini

Genus: Homo

Species: H. sapiens

We ARE primates! Bipedal ones at that.

cormac

1 person likes this

Very true. Mine is 165, and I'm about as unproductive as they come. I don't think IQ really measures intelligence anyways. ..I think it measures the way you process information. I think having a high IQ is actually not a very good thing. .. when you're thinking processes are that different, I believe you run a higher risk of being insane. Just look at the IQ's of most of the worlds serial killers. :w00t:

Agreed. I have met several MENSA and although they process information faster than the rest of us turtles, that doesn't mean that they are happier, healthier people. Acutally, most I've met were socially awkward and quite depressed due to this awkwardness. But that is only my observation.

I've never been tested for IQ, I suppose I'm average, because if I exhibited knowledge or skill advanced for my years, they would have discovered it long ago and tested me.

I am pretty sure I didn't mock your IQ. I compared your IQ level to Goethe, asked you if you were an obscure religious text savant and jokingly compared you to Laurence Kim Peek, who, despite his low scores on IQ tests, was considered a mega-savant and who could recall 12,000 books perfectly from memory. If you chose to feel defensive on that point, that was your decision.

What I have mocked, though, is the overt racism of your topic:

Northern Spain and Southern France is where you can find some of the highest concentration of the RH-negative factor in the Basque people. Another original group were the Eastern/Oriental Jews. In general, about 40 – 45% of Europeans have the RH-negative group. Only about 3% of African descendent and about 1% of Asian or Native American descendent has the RH-negative group. Due to the larger European numbers, it is a safe bet that was where it was introduced into the human genetic code. Could this also be where the Caucasian was introduced? Is the introduction of Caucasian related to the RH-blood factor.

---

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Higher than average IQ

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

¨ Red or reddish hair

One site on-line claims that the Rh negative blood factor is the “Blood of the Gods”. This site was dated from the 1970’s.

The blood of Jesus is sourced as Rh-negative (AB) from the shroud evidence.

I have mocked the insistence at your personal racial and mental superiority over us (in addition to the unfounded insistence that IQ test scores would remain unchanged in a 20 year span):

The basic point is, if you have RH positive blood, you essentially have monkey blood. If you have negative, you don't and that would be Nephilim blood.

And Fishstick, I wouldn't degrade my IQ, it's 210 and you can check from older posts that I've had it checked by a hospital when I was 7

Well I have blue eyes Jewish blood (part) and a higher than average IQ and paranormal activity and mine IS a negative blood group.

The fornicating with angels would be the likely cause.

And I have mocked unfounded, vague, esoteric-based statements made at random in every Evolution discussion on a Science forum: (The below is one of many... this one from 'Faces of our Ancestors')

Oh bull, that's not our ancestor, that's a monkey mixed with a human nephilim

But, since this is a separate discussion, here is something I'll add: In addition to Enoch, the Book of Jubilees (7:21–25) also states that ridding the Earth of these Nephilim was one of God's purposes for flooding the Earth in Noah's time. The Biblical reference to Noah being "perfect in his generations" may have referred to his having a clean, Nephilim-free bloodline. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim)

1 person likes this

Agreed. I have met several MENSA and although they process information faster than the rest of us turtles, that doesn't mean that they are happier, healthier people. Acutally, most I've met were socially awkward and quite depressed due to this awkwardness. But that is only my observation.

I've never been tested for IQ, I suppose I'm average, because if I exhibited knowledge or skill advanced for my years, they would have discovered it long ago and tested me.

Yes!!! Precisely! I'm about as socially awkward as they come. . .but, I'm also silly, so my social awkwardness isn't such a bad thing. . .it makes me laugh. :lol:

This is horrible. . .but the only reason I took one is because I wanted to be a member of MENSA so I could get a discount on my car insurance. . . :innocent:

Well if it has nothing to do with 'monkey blood' how do you explain the supposed link between humans and primates. Think about that one.

I would recommend reading the article Copasetic provided. And the post cormac left. . .

I, personally, don't know my blood type. . But if we're gonna go around claiming we're descended from supernatural beings based on them. . .I'm gonna hope I'm A, B, or AB, and I'm gonna say I'm descended from a cat goddess. . .cause cats are awesome. *hisss*

^ The above is a prime example of my silly social awkwardness. :w00t:

1 person likes this

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

1. Extra vertebra.
  2. Higher than average IQ
  3. More sensitive vision and other senses.
  4. Lower body temperature
  5. Higher blood pressure
  6. Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
  7. Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
  8. Red or reddish hair
  9. Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
  10. Cannot be cloned
  11. Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

So what does this mean? What can be concluded?

Both parents were AB Positive, I am O Negative.

1 - No

2 - Average IQ

3 - Need Glasses and in the future probably hearing aids too

4 - 98.6 Body Temperature

5 - 120/80 Blood Pressure

6 - No Psychic abilities

7 - Blue Eyes (Both parents had blue eyes

8 - Brown hair now gray and white

9 - Normal sensitivity to heat and sunlight

10 - No humans have ever been cloned so that comment is rather unintelligent

11 - No abductions or other unexplained phenomena

What can be concluded? By the law of probabilities you got 1 right (blue eyes) I'm living proof that your belief should not be taken too seriously.

Umm.... digitalartist, are you sure of your blood type and your parents blood type? If both your parents are AB, then you can *not* be O. Hell, if one of your parents are AB and the other is O, you still can not be O.

Both parents were AB Positive, I am O Negative.

1 - No

2 - Average IQ

3 - Need Glasses and in the future probably hearing aids too

4 - 98.6 Body Temperature

5 - 120/80 Blood Pressure

6 - No Psychic abilities

7 - Blue Eyes (Both parents had blue eyes

8 - Brown hair now gray and white

9 - Normal sensitivity to heat and sunlight

10 - No humans have ever been cloned so that comment is rather unintelligent

11 - No abductions or other unexplained phenomena

What can be concluded? By the law of probabilities you got 1 right (blue eyes) I'm living proof that your belief should not be taken too seriously.

Precisely! And to prove your point further, I'm gonna answer, too!

1- Er. ..not that I know of.

2- I guess you would say that

3- 15/15 vision and excellent hearing/sense of smell

4- 97.6 average body temp

5- Nah, extra low blood pressure. Dangerously low, actually

6- Depends on what you consider psychic or intuitive.

7- Blue eyes

8- Reddish blonde hair

9- I have a disease that makes my body overproduce vitamin D, so I can't go out in the sunlight for long periods, so I guess that's a yes!

10- Well, I guess I missed it when the cloner came by to test me for that. . . :ph34r:

11- Not in particular. . .

By the law of averages, which digital so wisely brought up, I answered yes to a lot of those! Still don't know my blood type, but its apparently not Rh - because I had a child and didn't have to get any of those lip shots or wherever they put them. I do, however, know two people that are Rh -, one being my b/f's mom. . .and she would answer "no" to all of those. She's got black hair, brown eyes, normal IQ, half deaf, wears glasses. . .etc.

The other girl is blonde, brown eyed, low intelligence (love her to death but the girl is dumb as a rock), will have skin like leather by the time she's 25 because all she does is fry in the sun, and I could go on and on.

Again, the laws of probability. Chances are high you will find a few people that are RH - that answer yes to a lot of those questions, just like you will find many who won't.

Yes!!! Precisely! I'm about as socially awkward as they come. . .but, I'm also silly, so my social awkwardness isn't such a bad thing. . .it makes me laugh. :lol:

This is horrible. . .but the only reason I took one is because I wanted to be a member of MENSA so I could get a discount on my car insurance. . . :innocent:

I would recommend reading the article Copasetic provided. And the post cormac left. . .

I, personally, don't know my blood type. . But if we're gonna go around claiming we're descended from supernatural beings based on them. . .I'm gonna hope I'm A, B, or AB, and I'm gonna say I'm descended from a cat goddess. . .cause cats are awesome. *hisss*

^ The above is a prime example of my silly social awkwardness. :w00t:

So, you're a descendant of Bastet? :tu::D

cormac

Sounds like another way for a marginalized group to make themselves sound special.

Edited by Paul Noise