Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

Ashley-Star*Child

So, you're a descendant of Bastet? :tu::D

cormac

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

:tu:

We've been secretly plotting with our feline brethren to take over the world for some time now. On December 21, 2012, the cats will rise and reclaim their rightful place as leaders of the world. That's what's really gonna happen. hand to god. . .I mean. . . to Bast.

:lol:

Well if it has nothing to do with 'monkey blood' how do you explain the supposed link between humans and primates. Think about that one.

We have, and a guy named Darwin solved the dilemma nearly 200 years ago. This again goes back to the "nothing in biology makes sense, except for in light of evolution". Biologists aren't just blowing smoke when they say that.

Humans have similar factors to those found in Rhesus monkeys and in fact all primates, because all primates are descended from a common ancestor. We share even more in common with apes, and even more in common with greater apes (humans, gorillas, chimps and orangutans) because we share an even more common recent ancestor with all apes than we do with all primates. Likewise we share an even more recent common ancestor with great apes than we do with all apes (lesser and greater).

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

:tu:

We've been secretly plotting with our feline brethren to take over the world for some time now. On December 21, 2012, the cats will rise and reclaim their rightful place as leaders of the world. That's what's really gonna happen. hand to god. . .I mean. . . to Bast.

:lol:

Well then, you're going to be a few brethren short. One of my cats thinks it's a baby and has to be rocked to sleep (on its back). Thanks to my daughter, before she passed away in '08. The second thinks he's my personal bodyguard. The third will probably join you, as she takes great delight smacking the hell out of dogs. :lol:

cormac

We have, and a guy named Darwin solved the dilemma nearly 200 years ago. This again goes back to the "nothing in biology makes sense, except for in light of evolution". Biologists aren't just blowing smoke when they say that.

Humans have similar factors to those found in Rhesus monkeys and in fact all primates, because all primates are descended from a common ancestor. We share even more in common with apes, and even more in common with greater apes (humans, gorillas, chimps and orangutans) because we share an even more common recent ancestor with all apes than we do with all primates. Likewise we share an even more recent common ancestor with great apes than we do with all apes (lesser and greater).

i thought it was chimps.

So, you're a descendant of Bastet? :tu::D

cormac

I can live with that! *nods*

Whatever or not the humanoid nephilim created mankind in a lab aboard a UFO hurling around in outer space, evolutionary scientists the human brain and a monkey's differ from only 2 percent. Our ancestors are able to develop a high level of intelligence, except we can't comprehend the origins of the Rh pos/neg. restriction in interbreding between two fellow humans, the only other biological restriction other than insect, in producing "healthy" offspring. Not every mystery can be solved by science alone.

i thought it was chimps.

Thought what was chimps Daniel?

Whatever or not the humanoid nephilim created mankind in a lab aboard a UFO hurling around in outer space, evolutionary scientists the human brain and a monkey's differ from only 2 percent. Our ancestors are able to develop a high level of intelligence, except we can't comprehend the origins of the Rh pos/neg. restriction in interbreding between two fellow humans, the only other biological restriction other than insect, in producing "healthy" offspring. Not every mystery can be solved by science alone.

Hi Arch,

I notice sometimes when I'm tired-My posts don't come out great because of missing words and insensible paradigm that is the English language :P I'm not really sure I followed your post here. Do you think you could clarify it?

Are you saying we don't understand where blood factors came from? Are you trying to say Rh factors is the only other 'restriction' to reproductive compatibility, other than 'insect'(incest?)?

What mystery are you talking about here?

Umm.... digitalartist, are you sure of your blood type and your parents blood type? If both your parents are AB, then you can *not* be O. Hell, if one of your parents are AB and the other is O, you still can not be O.

To my knowledge they were both ab, that according to hospital documents. I asked one how I could be O and was told by a hospital technician that the O blood-type allele was most likely there but recessive and it just became dominant with me.

To my knowledge they were both ab, that according to hospital documents. I asked one how I could be O and was told by a hospital technician that the O blood-type allele was most likely there but recessive and it just became dominant with me.

The only way you could be O positive is if you inherited two O genes, one from each of your parents. The O gene is recessive, and thus if you have any other sort of dominent gene along side it (A or B, those are the only 2 other ones), they will be expressed. However, if someone has an AB blood group, that means that they have no O gene. They have an A and a B. Therfore, no matter which of the two your parents pass on to you, you can not have an O blood type, as there was no O genes to pass on to you!

The only way you could be O positive is if you inherited two O genes, one from each of your parents. The O gene is recessive, and thus if you have any other sort of dominent gene along side it (A or B, those are the only 2 other ones), they will be expressed. However, if someone has an AB blood group, that means that they have no O gene. They have an A and a B. Therfore, no matter which of the two your parents pass on to you, you can not have an O blood type, as there was no O genes to pass on to you!

There is one other chance.... what's the mailman's blood type? j/k

There is one other chance.... what's the mailman's blood type? j/k

Nope, that doesnt work either, as even if one parent is AB then the child can not be O.

Yes!!! Precisely! I'm about as socially awkward as they come. . .but, I'm also silly, so my social awkwardness isn't such a bad thing. . .it makes me laugh. :lol:

This is horrible. . .but the only reason I took one is because I wanted to be a member of MENSA so I could get a discount on my car insurance. . . :innocent:

I would recommend reading the article Copasetic provided. And the post cormac left. . .

I, personally, don't know my blood type. . But if we're gonna go around claiming we're descended from supernatural beings based on them. . .I'm gonna hope I'm A, B, or AB, and I'm gonna say I'm descended from a cat goddess. . .cause cats are awesome. *hisss*

^ The above is a prime example of my silly social awkwardness. :w00t:

*Hisss*

!! :blink:

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.

Who counts their vertebra? Not me, so I don't know

¨ Higher than average IQ

Not even on my best days

¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.

Nope

¨ Lower body temperature

Nope, 98.6

¨ Higher blood pressure

Only when I'm angry

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

Ummm, nope

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

Brown eyes

¨ Red or reddish hair

I have light brown hair

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

Nope, I love heat and sunlight

¨ Cannot be cloned

I've never tried to clone myself, so I have no idea about this

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

No, unless you count my missing car keys as unexplained phenomenon, maybe E.T abducted them

I am O neg. I'm a European mutt. I'm a little bit of German, English, Scottish, Irish, and a teeny tiny bit of Native American. There is probably some more but those are the predominate ones.

However, My Mother has a rare blood type. Her blood type is A2 Neg - with other group listed as rr N(-) s(-) Le (a-b-)

She would have blue babies, and my brother and I would have been born dead or close to it, if my dad's blood type wasn't O neg.

If she ever needs a blood transfusion, she can have O neg blood but it would have a decent chance of not working for her. She was advised long ago to bank her own blood in the event that she would ever need it later.

She enlisted in the Navy after graduation. While she was in boot camp, a Naval Dr, seeked her out because he was shown her file. He just couldn't believe that she had that blood type. He said it was impossible. He had tested her blood several times, and was amazed by her blood type. So he had to see her in person and take her blood himself and test it again, before he believed it.

IMO, I don't think those with Rh negitive blood are descendants of angel/human hybrids.

Until we see evidence of any IQ on your part, I doubt any of us here are going to believe you have a 210 IQ.

Haha, well, at least she scores high on the imagination scale.

Jeesh, there are times I think I really should stop drinking because I regularly hit upon threads here that make me think I finally lost it....

When I met the woman who would later marry my son, we had instant recognition of each other as spiritual beings. We are both RH neg and think men evolved from monkeys, but we evolved from dinosaurs.

When I met the woman who would later marry my son, we had instant recognition of each other as spiritual beings. We are both RH neg and think men evolved from monkeys, but we evolved from dinosaurs.

An interesting theory, and one that, at least, carries a little more weight than Nephilim. I mean there is, at least, evidence that Dinosaurs existed beyond obscure religious references.

Clarification please -

You and your daughter in law evolved from dinosaurs? So you are not a primate like all us other humans?

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Nibs

Dinosaurs ARE Nephilim, the animal hybrid nephilim anyway

Dinosaurs ARE Nephilim, the animal hybrid nephilim anyway

So...birds are Nephilim?

Nibs

Well, I think that humans orginally came from the water, even though that sounds a bit crazy...I believe this to be true, not saying that we might of not evolved from such primates, merely that this was even before that..but erm, always thought we truely were from the water first.

But I don't think I am a T-Rex lol. (tucks in arms) okay..maybe I can be now haha "rawer"

Edited by puridalan

Jeesh, there are times I think I really should stop drinking because I regularly hit upon threads here that make me think I finally lost it....

That's my problem. :blink: .....and then I find out I evolved from dinosaurs!!! :o

Lapiche

So, since the body makes antibodies against A and B types, those are alien, too?

There's a real lack of understanding going on about this...

oh boy......